Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships

What's the best dating advice you have?

mkjx1601 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi everybody,
Good afternoon!
I will have a date with a guy this Saturday.
You know I love him,but he didn't know it yet.
Do you think I should let him know this on that day?
And how can I let him know? 
I have no ideal now,could you help me??????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

No2Pencil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
If this is ur 1st date with the guy then i guess you should refrain it from saying, rather explore him and see what kind of person he is , r u even compatible with him or not, no need to rush in things cuz it will be problem later on. Don't be pretentious, just be who you are -- that way you will enjoy maximum as well as it will also convey him your liking towards him. Have a great date. :) 
Always_His_Jaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Dont tell him yet. What's the rush.  Get to know him better.  Is he a friend of urs?  Just in case if he says i love u to u dont say it back.  No kisses or hugs either.  Good luck
asellus thumbnail
The best one is not to met girl from different strange FREE dating sites. My brother was betrayed on one of them. Girl he met tried to bigger for money. Since then I don't recommend to anybody use such sites. I know there are good free sites like pof datinadvice originclub.com but when you think about seriuos relationships - don't be greedy, it's worth really
taahir004 thumbnail
Whatever you do DON'T TELL HIM on your first date
as he will run or either it will make his ego grow so big that he might treat you as an easy catch
wait until he tells you that he is intersted in you , he might say he likes you or he loves you ...so just wait for him to reveal his feelings for you
kajla00007 thumbnail
Just tell him. Your emotions are the most valuable things, no need for anything fancy.
pantherkaur thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
If he is stranger for you, ask him about himself. Don' tell him your personal matter and secrets . And avoid kiss and huge on first day. 
Easy_A thumbnail
I don't mean to be a dampener, but how did you fall in love with him when this is your first ever date with him? Are you guys at least friends or have known each other for a significant amount of time?

My advice would be ... NO, I don't think you should throw the love word this early, much less saying that out loud to him on your first date. We don't have an idea on where he stands. Just focus on making sure the first date goes smoothly for now and see how things unfold. Save the love discussion for later after you start feeling something from his side as well. 

Good luck.
Wrap it before you tap it.