Varun Badola to enter Life OK's Tumhari Paakhi!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
I thank aarti for finding this great news even b4 me πŸ˜† i can't wait for it

kamal hay .. yesterday i dropped a wish on varun's id here on i-f and today its granted πŸ˜‰

any ways .. read and comment 

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/20840-varun-badola-to-enter-life-ok-tumhari-paakhi.htm#7153267 Edited by ronshaan - 9 years ago
Thanks ...
i have seen few epi of this show, but  during Singapore special i  left the show .. so don't know what is going on... but let see what is interesting ... hope something better😳
Edited by croziaxx - 9 years ago
well me and vinnie watched the 1st epi of this show and left it
but will watch varun's scenes only for him :)
look how handsome he looks 

Originally posted by ronshaan

well me and vinnie watched the 1st epi of this show and left it
but will watch varun's scenes only for him :)

u can watch only his scene ..but i think once upon a time it was a good show .. i have been small period witness of this show ..i din't watch from beginning i caught it in the middle i think this year in may -june that time it is really a good show or as i felt .but after that when i left this ..that time story was not bad but very predictable     ..and both male ware boring or i felt as such πŸ˜†    i felt no attraction in male lead's apology and heroin's friend 's ploy   .. so i stopped to watching ...but overall i can say  this show has one plus point and that is Simplicity .. they not drag it or not create unnecessary melodrama...so finger cross.. πŸ˜³
Well i heard he will play as lawyer n also will b paired with the actress in this show, romance hoga esa likha hy dekhte hy hope they make it nice 
Lets see