Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SwaNia_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Congrats MoNayaholics on this new thread. And Sanaya's new interview just perfect for the start of this new thread. 😉

Loved, absolutely loved the interview. I am sure she knows everything by now. And I am glad she is not letting some pathetic fan groups delusions to ruin her friendship with  Barun.  And this is not a print interview. 😉
  Though many would wish it was, or atleast, TC edit it  like some do.
P.Srinivas thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: soniasharmin89

this one second of Monaya made my day.the whole interview was so cute.,as usual sanayaish.we al know how close akshy,barun ,kinshukh,drashti.and she didnt forget to took their name.very cute interview.😃😳tthanks sri for sharing.

You're welcome Sonia.Even though we are not getting Monaya interviws that frquently This kind of interviews making us happy
soniasharmin89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
in twitter someo0ne asked archana about sanay.she replied like this-
"Milna kabhi nahin hua hain,but we have spoken over the phone...but i know Mohit very well...bcz we were in the same show.

here also mOnaya thing.these small small things made my day.aisa bhi full day i was waiting for rr epi.cant wait for myrah-dhruv convo.
P.Srinivas thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Most surprising part is she is given interview to TC.May now she forgiven them.
soniasharmin89 thumbnail
Originally posted by: P.Srinivas

Most surprising part is she is given interview to TC.May now she forgiven them.

may be.but interview was really awesome.hope kucch aur parts bhi ho and they posted them too.😳
Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=dvSxEtvEixM[/YOUTUBE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvSxEtvEixM&feature=player_detailpage

Written Update :

Sanaya is singing 'Yeh dosti, hum nahin chodenge'.

Q: Do you have any best friends??

Sanaya - I don't believe in the concept of best friends. I have a lot of  close friends... yes, I have a lot of close friends from television... there are a bunch of them... there is Drashti, there is Diya, there is Akshay, there is Barun,  there is Daljeet, there are a lot of them, so, yaa, they are really close friends.

Q: Are any of them more than, 'just friends'?

Sanaya - They all are 'just friends', nobody goes beyond 'just friends'...  none of them.

It is different bonds with everyone. With women it is different. What I share with Drashti and Diya is different with what I share with Barun or Akshay. Of course I have known Dhrasti for like the longest time, so there is that little extra special bond.

Q: Three guys from TV?

Sanaya - There is Kinshuak, Akshay, Barun.

Q: Out of the 3 who do you want to marry, date and remain friends with??

Sanaya - I would like to marry Mohit!! I can't date Akshay... it is weird. Ok, I would like to marry Mohit, I would like to date Akshay, and just 'be friends' with Barun. I would like to kill him too.

I would like to wish all the viewers of Telly Chakkar a very Happy Friendship Day!!

arushi_130989 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: P.Srinivas

You're welcome Sonia.Even though we are not getting Monaya interviws that frquently This kind of interviews making us happy

thanks 
soniasharmin89 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SwaNia_2

Congrats MoNayaholics on this new thread. And Sanaya's new interview just perfect for the start of this new thread. 😉

Loved, absolutely loved the interview. I am sure she knows everything by now. And I am glad she is not letting some pathetic fan groups delusions to ruin her friendship with  Barun.  And this is not a print interview. 😉
  Though many would wish it was, or atleast, TC edit it  like some do.

agreed.aur aisa bhi agar koi galat matlab nikalna chahe to kahi se bhi nikal saqta hain.iss interview se bhi.main to bahut khush hoon.God bless  nour Monaya and keep them away from evil eyes.and ek ladki aisa nahin keh deti i wants to marry someone .jiske pass dimag hain woh samajah jayega aur agar nahin to we cant do anything dear.😆
SM_317 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Aawww soo cute..lovely int..reminded me of monaya friendship day int during mjht..that time sanaya had said hum surf dost hai yaar😉Though we all knew d truth nd nw aftr 4years..I would like to marry mohit..😳Monayaaa<33
malavika6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thank u sri,joseph 4 sharing the link and wu. monaya...stay blessed