Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

juhi_sajan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Sanaya's iv was superb :)
It was obvious that she would like to marry mohit only :)
j plz add my name in members list :)
malavika6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SwaNia_2

Congrats MoNayaholics on this new thread. And Sanaya's new interview just perfect for the start of this new thread. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Loved, absolutely loved the interview. I am sure she knows everything by now. And I am glad she is not letting some pathetic fan groups delusions to ruin her friendship with  Barun.  And this is not a print interview. ๐Ÿ˜‰
  Though many would wish it was, or atleast, TC edit it  like some do.

some still thinks tc has edited some parts๐Ÿ˜†. how was today's episode.why now only one repeat 4 rr?
Edited by malavika6 - 9 years ago
P.Srinivas thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: malavika6

some still thinks tc edited some parts๐Ÿ˜†. how was today's episode.why now only one repeat 4 rr?

Gotwa must have shocked after seeing Sanaya ' interview. How may shock treaments whe  gets from Sanaya๐Ÿ˜†Todays episode was very emotional.Edited by P.Srinivas - 9 years ago
soniasharmin89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@sri-samjha karo.goatwa ko shock lagah hai.now she trying to give her logic.her logic is total funny.about epi loved it.
-Marie- thumbnail
Gosh I justjust read the interview !! Sounds melodious !  Monaya forever !
-Marie- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Joseph_A

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=dvSxEtvEixM[/YOUTUBE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvSxEtvEixM&feature=player_detailpage

Written Update :

Sanaya is singing 'Yeh dosti, hum nahin chodenge'.
[Sanaya are you taking classes from Mohit? ๐Ÿ˜† She looks so adorable while singing.. ]
Q: Do you have any best friends??

Sanaya - I don't believe in the concept of best friends. I have a lot of  close friends... yes, I have a lot of close friends from television... there are a bunch of them... there is Drashti, there is Diya, there is Akshay, there is Barun,  there is Daljeet, there are a lot of them, so, yaa, they are really close friends.
[Totally love how this girl get to bond with her co-stars.. It is such fun to see her being close friends with drashti and barun specially these two .. ]
Q: Are any of them more than, 'just friends'?

Sanaya - They all are 'just friends', nobody goes beyond 'just friends'...  none of them.
[LOL This cracks me up.. Sanaya you know..they know..we know..now everyone should know .. ๐Ÿ˜†]
It is different bonds with everyone. With women it is different. What I share with Drashti and Diya is different with what I share with Barun or Akshay. Of course I have known Dhrasti for like the longest time, so there is that little extra special bond.
[Drashti and Sanaya are amzing. Had totally loved how Sanaya had supported Darshti in JDJ.. those were fab moments...]
Q: Three guys from TV?

Sanaya - There is Kinshuak, Akshay, Barun.

[That's so nice of her to mention Kinshuk...knowing he is Mohit's best friend.it just sweetened everything..MoNaya ki baat ban jati hai akhir๐Ÿ˜†. Sanaya is adorable girl she could get along with anyone..]
Q: Out of the 3 who do you want to marry, date and remain friends with??

Sanaya -I would like to marry Mohit!! I can't date Akshay... it is weird. Ok, I would like to marry Mohit, I would like to date Akshay, and just 'be friends' with Barun. I would like to kill him too.

[Gosh two times Bhabhi Sa said.. Itna stress hmey tou pehley hi pata hai ..k Mohit Sanaya sath na hotey huwey bhi har pal sath hotey hain.. tou question ka answer to yahi hona tha na....LOL Sanaya truly wants to kill him..to irritate and annoy your friends is the best part of friendship]
I would like to wish all the viewers of Telly Chakkar a very Happy Friendship Day!!
She looked extremely cute n beautiful.. Totally Loved her..So Happy to see this interview. Now in MoNaya Dreams..๐Ÿ˜ณ
Thanks Joseph bhai sa.. waiting for caps ๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by MoNayaAshiq4evr - 9 years ago
-Marie- thumbnail

Originally posted by: SwaNia_2

Congrats MoNayaholics on this new thread. And Sanaya's new interview just perfect for the start of this new thread. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Loved, absolutely loved the interview. I am sure she knows everything by now. And I am glad she is not letting some pathetic fan groups delusions to ruin her friendship with  Barun.  And this is not a print interview. ๐Ÿ˜‰
  Though many would wish it was, or atleast, TC edit it  like some do.

Dam happy it is video one but it doesnt matter to delusions :)
Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: P.Srinivas

Gotwa must have shocked after seeing Sanaya ' interview. How may shock treaments whe  gets from Sanaya๐Ÿ˜†Todays episode was very emotional.

I just saw her doggy dance in RR Forum. ๐Ÿ˜† Gosh ! She is totally psycho ๐Ÿ˜†. Itna clear answer bhi joke lag raha hai...  ๐Ÿ˜† Actually,she is not wrong...jaisi khud characterless hai sabhi ko waisa hi samjhti hogi. ๐Ÿ˜‰
P.Srinivas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Joseph_A

I just saw her doggy dance in RR Forum. ๐Ÿ˜† Gosh ! She is totally psycho ๐Ÿ˜†. Itna clear answer bhi joke lag raha hai...  ๐Ÿ˜† Actually,she is not wrong...jaisi khud characterless hai sabhi ko waisa hi samjhti hogi. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Gotwa stalking our thread &Readining our comments ,sent me PM  &accepted that she is Gotwa๐Ÿคฃ
P.Srinivas thumbnail
ude I have read wat u wrote about me...N U THINK IAM shocked or something like that lols๐Ÿ˜†..after all we understand the differnce between edited iv's...when no voice is there...we know who is playing safe n all...n definatley sanaya will not utter a married man's name...though thats a differnt thing that she wants to date Akshay!!

And all her fans are aware of her "JUST FRIENDS THEORY"...

n iam so waiting for ur letter to reach Sanaya n her reactions also..

n as for ur penniless MOHIT SEHGAL..."THE JAL KOOKDA"...I really wish he dies...because he deserves DEATH NOTHING ELSE!! 
Edited by P.Srinivas - 9 years ago