MoNayalicious Mania-8 {RR Spl} - Page 5

Posted: 9 years ago
That was Gotwa /Psycho PM  Which sent to me she accepted that she is the only Gotwa in the forum.Her frustation madness reached the peek after watching Sanaya two ubterviews about Mohit.Should we share this crap to Modes or in RR forum or should not we give much Importanc to this Looser Phycho . Edited by P.Srinivas - 9 years ago
She is total mad.hum kissi ko agar napasand karein to we can ignore him.how can we wish for someone,s death.thats too much.she is frustrated its visible.
Originally posted by soniasharmin89

She is total mad.hum kissi ko agar napasand karein to we can ignore him.how can we wish for someone,s death.thats too much.she is frustrated its visible.
she Once again proved  that she is psysho  .When ever Sanaya mentions Mohit  name her frustation increases she becomes more psycho shows every one how frustated she is.But who cares about that pathatic phycho Gotwa. That useless Psycho Gotwa even stalking this thread,She is obssesd with Monaya/MohitπŸ˜†Edited by P.Srinivas - 9 years ago
First toh Big congratulations to all MoNayaholics for this 8th wonderful Thread 4 our Mania. πŸ˜›

I just read our dearest 'Goatwa jii' khunnas πŸ˜† God !! Seriously she is pure psycho πŸ˜†. J was always right about her. πŸ˜› She is showing her mental growth here. Her comments are big certificate of her character. Feeling shame on her parents who are responsible for this biggest 'mistake' of their life.

Originally posted by SIZZZLER

First toh Big congratulations to all MoNayaholics for this 8th wonderful Thread 4 our Mania. πŸ˜›

I just read our dearest 'Goatwa jii' khunnas πŸ˜† God !! Seriously she is pure psycho πŸ˜†. J was always right about her. πŸ˜› She is showing her mental growth here. Her comments are big certificate of her character. Feeling shame on her parents who are responsible for this biggest 'mistake' of their life.

yes I agree with u.She is character less &mental patient.I also feeling shame on her parentsEdited by P.Srinivas - 9 years ago
Originally posted by P.Srinivas

Gotwa stalking our thread &Readining our comments ,sent me PM  &accepted that she is Gotwa🀣

I am happy to see that,finally she admitted that,she is our 'Goatwa'. πŸ˜‰ Who's care abt her nonsense take...I am toh enjoying her 'Doggie Dance'. πŸ˜‰

I love Sanaya n her all pinching lines to these losers... πŸ˜› Ab yeh humne toh nahin kaha... " Sanaya Mohit ke saath jaayegi. " πŸ˜‰

n 1 thing is sure... our this Thread views will be also rock in Views chart. πŸ˜›

Originally posted by P.Srinivas

yes I agree with u.She is character less &mental patient.I also feeling shame on her parents

Hum kya shame karenge... woh toh khud bhi shameless honge πŸ˜‰ Beti aisi hai toh woh kaise honge... πŸ˜† don't know, 'Money factor' par kitne ladke ghumaye honge πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by Joseph_A

I am happy to see that,finally she admitted that,she is our 'Goatwa'. πŸ˜‰ Who's care abt her nonsense take...I am toh enjoying her 'Doggie Dance'. πŸ˜‰

I love Sanaya n her all pinching lines to these losers... πŸ˜› Ab yeh humne toh nahin kaha... " Sanaya Mohit ke saath jaayegi. " πŸ˜‰

n 1 thing is sure... our this Thread views will be also rock in Views chart. πŸ˜›

yha that Gotwa getting shocks from Sanaya frequently First she said to isne kyon leke jaayega Mohit haina mujhe lejaane keliye❀️Now today said I would like to marry Mohit even though they did not asked questions about Mohit.After seeing these  consecutive interviws of her mental problem increased finally accpted that she is gotwa &psycho🀣
Congrats MoNayaholics on the new thread.

Appalled at the thought process of some losers 🀒   Sanaya cannot say that she will marry who they want her to marry because he is a married man, but, in jest, she can say she will date a married man?? Such double standards Sanaya ke nahin hain, yeh khud aise cheap hain. And I hope they know, that when we wish  for someone, the angel above says Ameen, and  to you too. I hope they know, that when they wish death for Mohit, the angel above is saying,Ameen, and to you too. Hope they are braced for that.
Not they themselves, but the ones they love.As for Mohit, good wishes always surpass bad wishes. Our good wishes are with our MoNaya. Elders teach us never to wish bad for other, it will first happen to us. But I don't blame her, her parents were too busy collecting money to bring up this characterless girl to teach her values. God alone knows what limits this characterless girl must have crossed for money that she thinks love only exists when there is money. Obiously, she has found no love in her life. If she had, she would know what Sanaya feels about Mohit. What she has in life is just what she needs to give for the money that she will get in return. Sad, pathetic life. Calling Mohit penniless is so funny when the one she wants Sanaya to marry is also as 'jobless'. 2 saal ho gaye, bachhon ki piggy bank bhi bhar gayi hogi chanda collect karke to go watch the movie, because parents toh hard earned money dene se rahe for such C grade movies. They are still waiting. And she has the nerve to call Mohit jobless. As for the letter, woh toh jaayega and Sanaya react karegi, abhi se uske interviews se pata chal raha hain, she knows what is going on, just not the level it has reached.

@ Sri, please save the PM in your Yahoo or Gmail. We will need to add to the letter.

@ S3J,please send me a copy of that letter too.

Edited by monaya4eva - 9 years ago
Only 6 pages n views is more then 1,000 πŸ˜›.

Congratulations 'MoNayaholics' finally our Thread became celebrity page status because,we have some followers. πŸ˜³ ( Hailaa...kahin nazar na lage
 πŸ˜‰)