Posted: 9 years ago
Awossome ans by sanaya..
Now waiting for monaya intw..
Missing them very badly..
P.Srinivas thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: monaya4eva

Congrats MoNayaholics on the new thread.

Appalled at the thought process of some losers 🀒   Sanaya cannot say that she will marry who they want her to marry because he is a married man, but, in jest, she can say she will date a married man?? Such double standards Sanaya ke nahin hain, yeh khud aise cheap hain. And I hope they know, that when we wish  for someone, the angel above says Ameen, and  to you too. I hope they know, that when they wish death for Mohit, the angel above is saying,Ameen, and to you too. Hope they are braced for that.
Not they themselves, but the ones they love.As for Mohit, good wishes always surpass bad wishes. Our good wishes are with our MoNaya. Elders teach us never to wish bad for other, it will first happen to us. But I don't blame her, her parents were too busy collecting money to bring up this characterless girl to teach her values. God alone knows what limits this characterless girl must have crossed for money that she thinks love only exists when there is money. Obiously, she has found no love in her life. If she had, she would know what Sanaya feels about Mohit. What she has in life is just what she needs to give for the money that she will get in return. Sad, pathetic life. Calling Mohit penniless is so funny when the one she wants Sanaya to marry is also as 'jobless'. 2 saal ho gaye, bachhon ki piggy bank bhi bhar gayi hogi chanda collect karke to go watch the movie, because parents toh hard earned money dene se rahe for such C grade movies. They are still waiting. And she has the nerve to call Mohit jobless. As for the letter, woh toh jaayega and Sanaya react karegi, abhi se uske interviews se pata chal raha hain, she knows what is going on, just not the level it has reached.

@ Sri, please save the PM in your Yahoo or Gmail. We will need to add to the letter.

@ S3J,please send me a copy of that letter too.

I dont want Monaya to know about these  kind of Psycho people'.Do you really they care about  their fantasies.We should not give that importance to this mental patient. we are enough to handle this mental patient.Yes We  should let  Sanaya about TS'  real intenctions.
P.Srinivas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Joseph_A

Only 6 pages n views is more then 1,000 πŸ˜›.

Congratulations 'MoNayaholics' finally our Thread became celebrity page status because,we have some followers. πŸ˜³ ( Hailaa...kahin nazar na lage
 πŸ˜‰) 

That is Monaya people cannot stay away from Monaya threadπŸ˜†
P.Srinivas thumbnail
That  Psycho Loser sent me another PMπŸ˜†.She is claming that  she is very Rich comes from Business family πŸ€£ Edited by P.Srinivas - 9 years ago
Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: P.Srinivas

That  Psycho Loser sent me another PMπŸ˜†.She is claming that  she is very Rich comes from Business family πŸ€£ 

Gosh Sri ! She loves you a lot. 🀣 She is rich but still Money is matter for her πŸ˜³ Aisa kabhi suna hai...?? πŸ˜‰

Now,I am thinking...Inka 'Family Business' kya hoga...?? πŸ˜† ( I am not saying any thing...don't  smile after reading this line 😳)

Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I dont want Monaya to know about these  kind of Psycho people'.Do you really they care about  their fantasies.We should not give that importance to this mental patient. we are enough to handle this mental patient.Yes We  should let  Sanaya about TS'  real intenctions.

I agree wid you...I don't think psycho deserve any attention. Dis you check her position in RR Forum. No one is interested to communicate her...bechari khud PM karke apni story sunati rehti hai.  🀣Seriously, now I am enjoying her 'frustration'. πŸ˜‰

P.Srinivas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Joseph_A

Gosh Sri ! She loves you a lot. 🀣 She is rich but still Money is matter for her πŸ˜³ Aisa kabhi suna hai...?? πŸ˜‰

Now,I am thinking...Inka 'Family Business' kya hoga...?? πŸ˜† ( I am not saying any thing...don't  smile after reading this line 😳)

πŸ˜†Yah Iam too thinking what kind of business they are doing🀣 She also claming that she is woking too.🀣 
arushi_130989 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: monaya4eva

Congrats MoNayaholics on the new thread.

Appalled at the thought process of some losers 🀒   Sanaya cannot say that she will marry who they want her to marry because he is a married man, but, in jest, she can say she will date a married man?? Such double standards Sanaya ke nahin hain, yeh khud aise cheap hain. And I hope they know, that when we wish  for someone, the angel above says Ameen, and  to you too. I hope they know, that when they wish death for Mohit, the angel above is saying,Ameen, and to you too. Hope they are braced for that.
Not they themselves, but the ones they love.As for Mohit, good wishes always surpass bad wishes. Our good wishes are with our MoNaya. Elders teach us never to wish bad for other, it will first happen to us. But I don't blame her, her parents were too busy collecting money to bring up this characterless girl to teach her values. God alone knows what limits this characterless girl must have crossed for money that she thinks love only exists when there is money. Obiously, she has found no love in her life. If she had, she would know what Sanaya feels about Mohit. What she has in life is just what she needs to give for the money that she will get in return. Sad, pathetic life. Calling Mohit penniless is so funny when the one she wants Sanaya to marry is also as 'jobless'. 2 saal ho gaye, bachhon ki piggy bank bhi bhar gayi hogi chanda collect karke to go watch the movie, because parents toh hard earned money dene se rahe for such C grade movies. They are still waiting. And she has the nerve to call Mohit jobless. As for the letter, woh toh jaayega and Sanaya react karegi, abhi se uske interviews se pata chal raha hain, she knows what is going on, just not the level it has reached.

@ Sri, please save the PM in your Yahoo or Gmail. We will need to add to the letter.

@ S3J,please send me a copy of that letter too.

Sent pm of letter. I also want a letter
SM_317 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

That  Psycho Loser sent me another PMπŸ˜†.She is claming that  she is very Rich comes from Business family πŸ€£ 

omgg why is she proving that she is insane πŸ˜† Iwe knw that already I guess she keeps on stalking this cc 24*7 ...ur getting free entertainment frm goatwAaa πŸ˜†