Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soniasharmin89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: P.Srinivas

That  Psycho Loser sent me another PM😆.She is claming that  she is very Rich comes from Business family ðŸ¤£ 

usse kehna  we dont need her money.uski paisa uske pass hi rakhe😆.okay..leave her.lets enjoy this tiny-mini monaya bytes.😳
soniasharmin89 thumbnail
joseph,u didnt add my name.yaar yeh bhi koi bolnewali baat hain.jaha monaya wahan main.
soniasharmin89 thumbnail
any fawad khan fan here?after hearing so much about him and his shows i with my all sisters watched zindagi gulzar hai and humsafar withing two days.yaar what an actor he is ! amazing shows.main apni life mein koi bhi show dekhke itna nahin cry kiya jitna humsafar dekhke kiya.loved ithis man.😃
P.Srinivas thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Joseph_A

I agree wid you...I don't think psycho deserve any attention. Dis you check her position in RR Forum. No one is interested to communicate her...bechari khud PM karke apni story sunati rehti hai.  🤣Seriously, now I am enjoying her 'frustration'. 😉

Comment bahut door ji baat hain she even foes not gets single like for her comments😆,Peolpe ignored her long time ago .We should  also take her comments like good entertinement,She is joker& good comedian of IF😆 Edited by P.Srinivas - 9 years ago
malavika6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
🤣
Originally posted by: P.Srinivas

That  Psycho Loser sent me another PM😆.She is claming that  she is very Rich comes from Business family ðŸ¤£ 

this girl is too much🤣🤣
SwaNia_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: malavika6

🤣

this girl is too much🤣🤣

And if what she says is true, then she once again proved that being rich and having class and character have nothing in common. She may have money, but she lacks basic ethics, class and character. Just wish her parents had given her some teachings on being a good person, other than giving her money. Don't blame her. When Parents don't do their bit, this is the result.
SwaNia_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Congo-shongo ji,new thread ke liye and start of the thread main hi new Sanaya interview,jismain na hotay huye bhi, Mohit hain, MoNaya hain. Sapnoon main rehane wale can go lick their wounds. You can wake up a person who is genuinely asleep,but those who pretend to be sleeping, unka kya?? Woh toh jaagne se rahe. Soye raho, apni dreams main. Haqeequat  toh dikhane se rahi. Sweet dreams to losers. Hum toh enjoy karenege, MoNaya moments.
Edited by SwaNia_1 - 9 years ago
SwaNia_2 thumbnail
Keep calm and don't worry about the haters... they are just angry, because the truth you speak contradicts the lie they live. 😊
SM_317 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
happyy friendships day everyone🤗
SwaNia_2 thumbnail

To all my fellow MoNayaholics, Sanayaholics
&
Mohitholics...