Jai Jai Jai Bajrangbali

Gunjan's Rakshabandhan - Invites Only

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Smita is making something with coloured threads, ribbons, other plastic decorative items while I was passing by from there & gets astonished to see what she was trying to make.

Mishti: what are you trying to make? is that a sign of showing your sincere Love towards your Veer Ji?

Smita: urm...yes, was just wondering whether something can be done with these things.(at the same time smita is astonished to see mishti there but she controlled😳) but see nothing good is happening with this material, so if you could suggest something out of this?

Mishti: see, first what you can do with ribbons is make some roses from them, then curl them and stick to each other like a flowers tendril...

Smita: Great Idea!!!!! 

And smita makes some changes in it while Apurva has just returned from her classes & was going to her room when she observes these two trying hard to make something;

Apurva: haawww! this is SO SO rude to me😳,😡...how can you two make something without meh! moi creativity is thinking something out of box!

smita;mishti; here comes our ms.mini mouse who jumps like a small kiddo!🤢

Apurva: Did you two just blabbered something?😕😲 Don't make faces...I heard something! anyways, can we make some changes in your whatever you guys have made outta these material!

Smita: I guess...{before she could say something Apurva starts talking😆}

Apurva: I know what will you say, oh come on, lets make something out of this. 
Smita & Mishti have no choice other than saying yes.😆

When all three were making changes in to this 'Raakhi', I saw them thinking for something more creative which need to be presented along with this.

Dev: Hey guys! 🤗what are you three upto? Can I also see! 
oh, so you're making preparations for Raksha Bandhan! 😃 which makes me remember this song; Yeh Bandhan toh Pyar ka Bandhan hain...janmo ka sangam hain...<3

Smita: Dev😳, will you please concentrate in how to make something nice by this material and stop singing your emotional song! Can we do something more in this, like attaching a letter with this.

Dev: okie dokie...and how about writing a emotional letter including memories of childhood with the expectations which should be described in very, very Emotional way!

Mishti: And I would love to write that letter but I would need details of your childhood, Smita.

Apurva: Fine then😳, I can make Scrapbook images & pages which will be exclusively directing about your childhood! But I need pictures of your childhood till your adulthood which should be delivered to me as soon as possible😳

Smita: WAIT! Guys, don't you all think Emotional letter on Raksha bandhan will sound awkward?

Dev: No, not really. Since, we will be writing down your expectations from your childhood which you have for your Veer Ji & later on how your Veer Ji is changed and what effect it did on you.

Mishti: And don't worry smita, I will write it in such a manner that your Veer Ji will be totally sur-prised!😎

Apurva: We will then attach scrapbook with it which will make it awesome! and it will be something out of box too!⭐️
Smita: but I was not making this for my Veer Ji since I don't have any sibling.
I was making this for Baldev from Gunjan as we all know that Gunjan has emotionally suffered a lot in her childhood, so to make her Veer Ji realise her importance, I was making some gifts & plans.

All three; Mishti, Apurva & Dev are shocked😲 but since they knew that smita was thinking for something good so they decided to help her. They then collected all the information from various sources and did all the things like they planned earlier. Mishti has written the letter, Smita has made Avi & Siggies, Apurva has made Scrapbook & images and while Dev has made Tags & banners as well as edited all the stuffs & arranged it under one roof to look presentive. While there are different ideas given by each of them which together can make this possible.

Edited by *Dev.* - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Dev.* thumbnail

*Dev.* thumbnail

Gunjan's special cake to Baldev:

*Dev.* thumbnail

Photos & Siggies reflecting our few memories:

Gunjan: And I still remember our first moment as a brother-sister where you told me that my veer ji will be always there for me, where you came and consoled me...with your warmth of Love.

Gunjan: how can I forget that party given by you when I was not even married to Ranvi! that moment was memorable because I found out that you were open & caring towards me...and I still remember our selfies! :)

Gunjan: The moment when I came to settle all the things between us after that election but you totally surprised me by giving me utmost concern and Love. I felt that I have all the Love from this World. My 'Tu hai toh...I'll be alright!' moment.

*Dev.* thumbnail

Message from Team Gunjan
Hello to one and all🤗
We, Team Gunjan; ST0207, .LilGreenRobot., *Dev.* & ApurvaLovesARVI would like to wish everyone a very prosperous, cherishable happy Raksha Bandhan.😃

Raksha Bandhan is related to each one of us whether we have siblings or not, we are still in relationships from our heart, we are still connected to each other from this pure bond of Love.
Sometimes time changes a person and how time makes one realise the importance of a person, is been told by Team Gunjan or say we have tried our best to portray how Gunjan and Baldev never had a happy bond like any other siblings but due to time they both have changed and realised the importance of their beautiful relationship. 

We thought that a emotional letter from Gunjan to Baldev would make him realise what he has lost in his childhood but at the same time Gunjan being satisfied now that she has a real brother now, who has changed with circumstances. We also have decorated our thread with our emotions instead of giving more preference to outer decorative items, so we also expect one to understand the motive of this cause while also try to understand the pain which Gunjan and Baldev has been through.

We are blessed to have siblings and relationships because they are our friends, buddies and everything to us whenever we need them at any point of time. 
We believe that the basic of every relationship formation is Love and care, so please shower your Love and care towards your respective brothers and sisters, cousins and friends. And We are sure that your Raksha Bandhan will be memorable this year!

Lastly, we would like to express our sincere gratitude towards Crazy Creatives of India-Forums.com, for selecting us and making our Team Gunjan in this beautiful contest. We have learned a lot from this as we get to know each other by this opportunity which is indeed very creative.
Thank you to you for organising such a good contest.

We would also like to know other team mates from other teams. :)

We hope you celebrate this Raksha Bandhan with Love.

Love & Regards,
Team Gunjan.

*Dev.* thumbnail

Credits Team Gunjan
|ST0207|*Dev.*|.LilGreenRobot.|ApurvaLovesARVI |

It was not possible without any one of us as we have some way contributed to the thread...so we believe that our consistent support to each other and dedication towards each other has played a keen role in completing this thread.

To begin with:

Main banners: *Dev.*, .LilGreenRobot.
Scrapbook & Idea:ApurvaLovesARVI
Siggies of Gunjan-Baldev: ST0207
Letter Idea: ST0207 , *Dev.*
Author of the letter: .LilGreenRobot.
Editor of the thread: *Dev.*
Script: *Dev.*
Outlook Creativity: *Dev.*, ApurvaLovesARVI, .LilGreenRobot., & ST0207
Signature Editor of Gunjan-Baldev:*Dev.*

.LilGreenRobot. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Lalalalala

Anyone around?
*Dev.* thumbnail
hum ko pyaar hua...poori hue dua
.LilGreenRobot. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Ang laga de re.. Mohe rang laga de re
*Dev.* thumbnail
Mora Piya mose bolat naahi...mora pitya mose bolat nahi...dwaar jiya ke...dwar jiya ke...kholat naahi...more...piya mose bolat naaahii..!