Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saumya96 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
U know what?  I was thinking to start new ff after the completion of my ffs with the same story line. U fulfilled my wish nd i m glad it is fulfilled by a great writer like u. Luved it. Thank you. 
anyadiv96 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow...totally an unimaginable n thrilling story...eagerly waiting :)
sweety71 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you thank you soo much for coming up with new FF fantastic prologue continue soon please 
anshikashaheer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
LOVED IT aru!!missed u!*❤️☺️itss beautifully wriiten👏🤗..wat a unique concept u came up wid!*🤗wowow😳😉love AnYa*😳just love watever u write re!*😉plss do continuee❤️cause itss fabcant wait for next supeerrb updatee😉😎m ur ff's deewani😆😆❤️Love shaheer in tough guy look.😳my.sexy and handsome baby❤️☺️
sanosantoso thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Too good dear love you for this
Cheenu1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome dear continue soon please
khoobsurat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
OMG such a lovely prologue continue soon pleasee and thanks a lot der for new Anya FF
son_s thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for starting a new ff. ..it's a different type of story...Anant as a kidnapper?? Please continue soon :-)
Ultrachic thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Oh well! Am overwhelmed with happiness to receive such lovely reviews from you people. Thank you so much for the positive replies! I think only "son_s" have guessed the kidnapper and you r so right that's Anant only. Here is the first chapter. Happy reading!😊

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1

As he came closer to the bed, Navya jumped from the other side of it and stood up on her feet.

"You..you better not try to come close to me. I can defense myself very well." She warned him by pointing her first finger towards him.

Anant shook his head in disbelief as he keeps the tray of breakfast on the side-table. He turned and started coming towards her crossing the bed while Navya got all the more scared as her warning didn't seem to affect him a bit. She tried to run but he caught her wrist. Navya stood rooted at her spot. Anant fumbled inside his left jeans pocket while she raised her head in shock.

"Ohh, now I got it" She said with wide eyes "You are searching for a knife, right because yesterday I kicked you and tore your jeans from the bottom so now you are going to tore my clothes to take your revenge, Oh God save me!!!"

Navya closed her eyes in fear as she tried to remove his tight grip from her wrist but to her surprise she found him applying pain relief ointment on her wrist which he was holding few seconds before. She now remembers his twisting her wrist yesterday on her back after she kicked him, it has left a deep red scar on her wrist but she didn't feel the pain as she got unconscious right at that next moment. Her expressions softened a bit now.

"It seems like you watch Bollywood movies a lot that's why building castles in the air" said Anant with a smirk.

Navya blinked her eyes as she tried to get his point while he was all done applying the ointment and has left her hand. He turned back and went towards the door. While opening it, he said without turning back "The breakfast is on the side table, have it before you collapse again."

He went out closing the door behind her.

Navya was very confused at this sudden change in his behavior. Yesterday he was a monster who was pulling her harshly and twisting her arm but today he applied ointment on that same pain and asking her to have breakfast. Who is the real one? The one whom she saw yesterday or the one whom saw today. But she snapped all her thoughts as she was back to her main question about these people who have kidnapped her.

"I need to get out of this place by hook or by crook" said Navya as she went to the door but found it locked. Then she went towards the transparent balcony door but that was locked as well. She searched for her mobile phone in her jeans pocket but it was not there probably they have taken it out while she was unconscious. She went towards the door again and tried to open it but she failed and then she started banging the door while screaming on top of her voice for someone to open it but there was no one to listen to her pleadings.

Navya was very disturbed now .She sat on her knees and tried hard not to cry but eventually tears started flowing from her eyes. She started howling in seconds. After an hour of crying she started feeling week as she had not eaten anything since last noon. She looked at the side table where a plate of sandwiches and an orange juice was kept.

"I know these kind of people very well, trying to act all sweet with me so that I can fall in his trap, who knows he has surely mixed something into it so after I have it he can take advantage of me but if he wanted to do that then he might have done it yesterday itself but maybe he want to torture me first and then he will..."Thought Navya as fresh tears came in her eyes.

"No, I will not cry like this, am Navya Mishra who is not a coward but a fighter. I will fight" she thought as she wiped her tears and stood up with a firm smile. An idea clicked her mind to get out of this place.

***

"Where Is she?" Asked Deepak as he sat on the sofa in the living room.

"There" said Anant as he pointed towards the left corner room of upstairs.

"I am feeling so guilty Anant that I have to keep my daughter forcefully like this. I wish I could tell her the truth behind keeping her here in this house on the outskirts of Mumbai but she will never believe me as she thinks her father is her enemy" said Deepak as his eyes became a bit moist.

"Sir, you don't need to feel bad. You are doing something against her wish but it's for her betterment only. Her life is in danger and as a father you are protecting your daughter though your way of protecting her could look wrong but it is not." assured Anant.

"Those people are very dangerous Anant, you need to find them real soon and kill them on the spot itself" ordered Deepak.

"Sir, they are making their move very sharply, they are looking out for Navya while they themselves are in disguise so that our men cannot recognize them." said Anant.

"I know Anant, their rivalry is with me but they are targeting my daughter, I want you to turn their life a living hell" said Deepak in anger.

"We will find them very soon" said Anant.

Deepak stood up to go but stopped midway as his eyes went towards that door behind Navya has been kept.

"Has she eaten something?" Asked Deepak.

"I have kept the breakfast near her bed but I don't think..."Anant tried to say.

"I know she has definitely not touched a single thing by now after all she is as stubborn as her father" smiled Deepak "Please make her eat something"

"Sure sir"

Deepak went out, sat inside his car and drove off.

***

Navya has tried to open the door with her bobby pin but her attempt failed so she tried to open the balcony glass door and luckily it opened. She had made a rope of bed sheets and has tied it from the railing which was going downwards. She has made sure that none of the guards could see her as there was a huge tree in front of the balcony which was blocking anyone to get a clear view. She put one leg above the railing and then the other. She held the bed sheet and with great difficulty she reached down. She was praying all the while that she might not fall lest her legs and hands will surely break falling from such a height. She looked around to find 2 guards involved in a conversation while 2 guards going to the opposite side. She tiptoed from the house and as she was going to reach towards the gate, she felt a firm hand over her right shoulder. She gulped in fear and turned back to find Anant standing with a devilish smile on his face.

"Going for a morning walk?" He asked sarcastically.

Navya tried to run but was held by him as he took her on his shoulders and held her from below her hips. He went inside the house while ignored all her screaming and beatings.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay guys this is it! I guess am able to clear bit confusion but all the confusions will be sorted out in the coming chapters. Do tell if you liked it and give your replies.😊

anshikashaheer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yipee me first 🥳 😆 😆
Aaw!* ❤️ Anant putting ointment on navi's wrist!!!* 😳 sooo cutee!!!* 😛
Hehe 😆 navi thought dat Anant wantss to do something else! 😆 🤣 and smartypants anant ji says u seem to watch many bolly movies. .!!!!!! 😆 loved it!!*wow yaar 😳 devilish grin on anant's gorgeous face!* ❤️ hayye maar dala 😆 haww he caught her 😲 😲 ab voh navi ke saath kya kregaaa!!! 🤣 cant wait for it 😳 it was Beautifully written re!* 👏 soo awesome 😉