Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jc_2312 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Wow yaar! 😳 Just loved it so very much! 🤗😃 As u come up with new new FFs they become more & more interesting update by update.. ⭐️😳 Thanks a lot for such amazing updates dearie.. 🤗 Cont. with the next soon.. 
sweety71 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Too good updates continue soon please
Ultrachic thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Thank you so much for the lovely replies. Am glad that u liked the first chapter.😃

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 2

"Do you call yourself a human being?" screamed Navya while sobbing in between her cries as Anant kept her down on the couch and tied her with a rope.

"Listen, it's you who is forcing me to behave like this with you." said Anant as he knelt before her. "You really think you can escape from this place?"

"Why? Why have you kidnapped me like this? What do you want from me?" Cried Navya.

"I think I have made myself very clear yesterday only that you are not being kidnapped. "Said Anant firmly.

"I see, I have been kept in a place forcefully and you say that it's not kidnapping, then what is it Mr...? Asked Navya sarcastically.

" Anant, you can call me Anant and you can live inside this house freely but don't you dare to keep your feet out of this house." Warned Anant.

"Why??" shouted back Navya "I don't want to stay here, I want to go back to my mother." Said Navya as tears came in her eyes again.

"Stop being a cry baby" said Anant as he gritted his teeth in anger. "From now onwards, this is only your new house"

Navya stopped crying in fear as she saw his angry face. She looked down as tears still trickled down her face as she nodded her head in negative. This made him angrier.

"Just listen to me Navya" He held her face up and pressed her cheeks roughly. "Your life is in danger, you get that. Is it an enough reason for you to accept this place as your new home or you want any further details?"

"What kind of danger? You are the only danger in my life right now. A kidnapper who doesn't accepts himself as a kidnapper and says my life is in danger. Is it some kind of joke going on?" Asked Navya angrily.

"I don't wish to have any further arguments with you" said Anant in a low dangerous voice as he found his explanation gone futile on this girl and she will not believe him in any either way.

Navya's cheeks have turned red by his rough hold. She closes her eyes in pain.Tears trickled down again from her eyes. Seeing this Anant quickly removes his hand from her cheeks. He got up and took out his handkerchief and gestured her to take it. Navya looked at her sideways and then shot an angry look towards him between her sobs, showing him that he has tied her. Anant sighed and bent towards her as he wiped her tears while Navya pulled a face, looking sideways. Suddenly Anant remembers that she has not eaten anything and Deepak has asked him to make her eat. He took that untouched breakfast from the side table and knelt again before her.

"Here, eat this sandwich now" said Anant as he took one sandwitch from the plate and moved it towards her mouth.

"No, I don't want to eat anything" said Navya grumpily.

"You don't have an option, have it like a good girl" said Anant.

"No, I know your intentions very well. You have surely mixed something into it so that after I have it you will take advantage of me but am not so stupid to get trapped into your tactics" said Navya shooting daggers from her eyes at him.

" Why do I have a feeling like you seriously want me to do something with you" smirked Anant "Firstly you accused me that I want to tore your dress and now taking advantage of you, are you like giving me some kind of ideas to try on you in the near future?"

"You are disgusting." Screamed Navya angrily.

"Really? Is it me who is having such a dirty mind or is it you?" asked Anant with a side smile.

"Arghhh!! Fine, open my hands, I will have it on my own so that you don't get any wrong idea" said Navya.

"So that you can run again? Noways" said Anant as he filled her mouth with a big bite of sandwitch.

Navya was chewing it angrily while giving him a look like she wants to kill him in any moment while Anant sighed that it was really a difficult task having her just a  mere breakfast. Seems like whatever Deepak said was so right, she was as stubborn as her father.

***

"Sir, we have searched for her everywhere but.." said a nervous looking man.

"But what dammit!" Turned a man towards him as he slapped him hard and he fell on the floor.

"You idiots! Can't find a 24 year old girl? Is it such a hard task to find her?" He yelled on each of the men present there.

"Sir, our detectives have found out that they have kept her in hides. They know that we are behind the girl now" said one of the man.

"I see, so Deepak knows that her daughter's life is in danger but till when he will be able to save her daughter? There will be a day very soon when his daughter will be in my trap." smiled the man evilly.

"Sir, Boss has called up" informed one of the men. He took the call.

"Did you find her?" Asked the voice from the other side.

"Seems like your life is not so much dear to you that is why you have still not been able to find the girl"

"Find her and kill her right there, I can't see my years of efforts getting wasted in a spun of second." ordered the voice from the other side and cut the call.

***

It was 6:30 in the evening.

"Stupid, idiot, nonsense! What does he think of himself? How am I supposed to feel myself free here in a house where am forced to live?" Yelled Navya on top of her voice pacing around the room after Anant has opened up her ropes in the afternoon and made her eat roti-dal forcefully and then later has locked the door from outside.

"Danger? What kind of danger huh? And who is he by the way, a godfather or something who wants to save me? But I know he is playing mind games with me. It is he himself who is the danger and a kidnapper but by saying such things to me he is trying to mold my mind and wants me to think about him as a good person so that later on he can do anything wrong with me" screamed Navya.

Suddenly she heard the door click sound. A man entered as he kept shopping bags full of clothes on the chair.

"Madam, Anant sir has sent some clothes for you. He wants you to get fresh." Said the man and went out, locking the door from outside.

"Clothes? For me? So Mr. Kidnapper is thinking about my well-being and getting fresh! It's he who has tied me the whole afternoon so how could have I got fresh? Idiot!" thought Navya.

She took out the clothes to find a set of short dresses.

"Mr. Kidnapper has a good choice of dresses by the way!" said Navya. "Ahh, wait! Am I praising that idiot, no way?"

Navya picked one purple colored short dress with a white belt and went inside the washroom. Anant who was peeping from the door to check whether she is going to choose his chosen dress for her or not has a smile on his face now.

"Pagal ladki" escaped from his mouth unknowingly.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay guys! This is it. Do tell if you liked the second chapter or not and give your honest replies!😊

Edited by MeghAn_AnYaFan - 9 years ago
Somulove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Loved the conversation between Anya
sanosantoso thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Superb updates continue soon please
Cheenu1 thumbnail
very well writen loved the updates
Badtameejdil thumbnail
Awesome updates especially I liked the conversation between Anya
Deliiwalikudi thumbnail
Fantastic updates continue soon please
Cuteenavii thumbnail
Too good updates continue soon please
khoobsurat1 thumbnail
Very interesting updates want to know more about the kidnappers and reason behind the kidanap