Nice one ..next part please soon :)
jc_2312 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Superb update dear! Loved it.. 😳 Cont. soon.. 😛
Yagyaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
waiting for your updates, dear!! Update soon!!
Ultrachic thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Thankyou so much guys for the lovely replies and am extremely sorry for not replying individually as I hardly get much time to visit IF due to my college stress but I go through each n every comment so am glad that you are liking the characterization of AnYa. Here is the next update. Enjoy!😊

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 3

Navya came out wearing that short purple dress which was complementing her flawless skin as she looked like a doll in it. She was feeling a bit fresh now after a roller coaster of her life which started from yesterday. She was moving around the room as she was getting bored now. Suddenly her eyes went upon the door, she felt it a bit open and to her surprise as she pushed the door, it open widely.

"So, that Anant has unlocked the door for me, finally! Did he started trusting me or has made the securities tighter?" She wondered.

Navya came out and started walking in the passage while admiring the house. It was a lavish house as she descended downwards the stairs to find red carpets attached to it while the hall room was huge with a flat LCD screen attached on the wall in front of a plush sofa set and nearby there was a dining table next to it was the modular kitchen. The house somehow was better than her huge house, she thought. She saw many guards standing out of the glass main door while few servants walking here and there but he was nowhere to be seen.

"Has he left the place?" She thought with a curious expression.

Just then she felt a tap on her shoulder, she turned around to find him standing in front of him with a calm face.

"Seems like someone is in a good mood now after a heated argument in the morning!" smiled Anant sarcastically. He looked at her from top to bottom in that dress while Navya frowned at it.

"Are you checking me out?" Asked Navya boldly.

"Well, whatever pleases you to dream, u can!" said Anant in a naughty way making her feel offended as he left from there towards the kitchen giving orders to the servants for tonight's menu.

"How shameless!" thought Navya angrily as she went and sat on the sofa while she switches on the TV. Anant peeked from the kitchen to find her watching TV silently. He was a bit confused thinking how she has accepted to adjust here without trying to run away from this place again or probably something else was going in her mind.

On the other hand Navya has realized that he is surely a very dangerous person and the way she was trying to deal with the situation before can turn very bad for her later so she will try the other way i.e. to act calmly and make him believe that she has accepted his words and then later find a way to sneak away from this place.

Anant came out of the kitchen and sat on the sofa next to her just then a love-making scene of a movie was coming on the screen as she was shuffling the channels and that damn remote has decided to stop right there making Navya hell nervous and Anant a bit taken back.

"Vo..." She tried to say looking everywhere except meeting his eyes and on the TV screen as well.

Both looked very uncomfortable but thankfully the remote started working again as the channel changed making both of them heave a sigh of relief.

Navya was unknowingly blushing while Anant was surprised to see her this way as till now he has only witnessed her having a fight with him both physically and verbally but seeing her blush made her look quite cute.

Soon the table was set by the servants and the food was served there.

"Ahh, shall we?" Asked Anant.

Navya did not have the guts to face him after what happened few minutes before so she decided to keep quiet and went to the dining table straight away and sat there. Anant accompanied her and sat on the opposite side of the table. He removed the lid of the bowl to find Navya looking at the food with a huge grin on her face.

"Wow! That's white pasta my favorite" she said aloud like a child.

Anant had an amusing expression of his face as he saw her behaving childishly which Navya noticed and composed herself.

"Oh my God! How does he know about my favorite dish? Is it a co-incidence or was he stalking me?" Thought Navya as she gave him a suspicious look.

Anant rolled his eyes knowing very well what she must be thinking now. He shifted the bowl towards her side.

"Have it" He offered casually.

Navya looked at him and then back at the mouth watering pasta. She decided to think about him later and have this dish first as she was really hungry now. She took few amount of pasta on her plate and then shifted the bowl towards his side. He took the remaining.

Navya held the fork from her left hand to eat as she was a leftie but then soon thinking about etiquettes, she took the fork in her right hand and tried to hold a piece of pasta but her hand slipped and the fork fell on the floor making a banging noise on the plate. She was looking a bit embarrassed now. She saw Anant looking at her with an obvious expression like he has seen this scene before as well. He gave her another fork while he was lost in a childhood memory.

:::Flashback:::

Navya was 3 years and Anant was 8 years old. Once Deepak has seen him trying to read a business file but he was unable to do so. He used to work in his office as a tea-seller. He was an orphan. Seeing the sight in front of his eyes made Deepak determined to provide him education. As Anant saw Deepak coming towards him, he quickly kept the file saying it has fallen down so he was just keeping it but Deepak caressed his head affectionately. From the next day onwards Anant started going to a school. He often used to come along with Deepak as he insisted him to have lunch and dinner with them. There Anant became Navya's first friend. She used to play with him but Meeta never liked him getting close to her daughter and has always tried to maintain a distance between the two but Navya was a stubborn kid and never cared about it and continued to spent time with him it till the time Meeta and Deepak got divorced as Navya was 4 years old by then and Deepak took Anant along with him and left the Mishra Mansion for good.

One day, an 8 years old Anant was sitting at the garden side of Mishra Mansion reading his school book. There came running a 3 year old little Navya wearing a purple colored frock with a purple bow tied on her hair with a tiny tiffin box holding on her left hand while 2 plastic forks on her right hand. She stopped in front of him and sat beside him.

"Tum andat tu nai aye?" Asked Navya with her one hole behind her bunny teeth. (Tum ander kyu nahi aaye)

"I was studying that's why" said Anant while pulling her left chubby cheek.

"Toh tum andat nai padh satte thae?" Asked Navya innocently. (toh tum ander nai padh sakte thae?)

"Umm yeah but I thought to study here only" replied Anant as his real reason was Meeta who had scold him the other day for running behind Navya inside the house.

"Ye tand taro" said Navya as she closed his book. (ye band karo)

She kept the tiny tiffin between them and opens it. It was white pasta which Navya had asked the cook to pack for her. She made him hold a fork.

"Mutte ye bout pachand hai" smiled Navya ( mujhe ye bohut pasand hai)

"Hmm so you brought it to share it with me?" asked Anant with a smile.

"Haan talo taate hai" said Navya as she took pasta on her fork with her left hand but Anant held her hand. (Haan chalo khaate hai)

"Nahi Navya" said Anant as he pointed his finger moving it to and fro "We should always eat food with our right hand"

"Ohhh" Navya made an O with her mouth as her big black eyes twinkled.

She held the fork in her right hand and tried to take pasta in it but her hand slipped and the whole tiffin with a jerk along with the fork fell down on the ground.

Anant was scared as he knew her next reaction and just then he find her howling like a baby.

"Koi baat nahi Navya" He said as he patted on her back to stop her crying and wiped her tears "We will bring more pasta from the kitchen okay"

She stopped crying listening to him and in one go she stood up holding his hand.

"Talo abhi andat talte hai" She said determined and ran along dragging him behind her." (Chalo abhi ander chalte hai)

Navya has finished eating the pasta but found Anant sitting straight with a slight smile on his lips. He has not touched the food till now.

"Your food is getting cold" said Navya thinking at the next moment like why she cares.

Anant came back to the present hearing her.

"Ahh, no am not hungry." Said Anant as he got up and left the table leaving behind a confused Navya.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay guys this is it!( I know many of you must be having a doubt regarding how Anant only remembers his childhood and why not Navya but guys Navya was just 3 years by then that is why she does not have a clear memory of it while Anant was elder to her.) Do tell if you liked it and give your precious comments.😊

Yagyaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
It was really an awesome update as it revealed a lot!!!
jc_2312 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Aww.. that was so awesome & cute update yaar..! 😛😳 Specially Anya's childhood part.. baby Navya's talks were chooo cuteee indeed.. 😳😃 Loved the whole update a lot dearie.. 😃 As usual u rocked! 👍🏼🤗 Edited by jc_2312 - 9 years ago
loveumishal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Really nice ff...so different from our images of Anant and Navya ...
Waiting for more 😊😊
anshikashaheer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Just Loved it!!yaar!*❤️🤗aww the way navi was speaking to anant in her childhood is sooo cuteee!!!!*😳and ya Anant is such a naughty baby☺️❤️..hehe😆😆kehta h jo dream krna h krlo..!!!😆😳and navi is like shameless😲🤣🤣and AnYa's reaction in the tv vaala scene was just 🤣🤣anant might be enjoying!*☺️😆😆cant wait for next!!!*😉luv anant❤️