Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Ria_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
loved the whole concept of this ff...nd find this a bit different nd refreshing...cntinue soon 😊
pariangu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely update..like anant n navya very much..their childhood part is awesomee..update soon..:-)
-meru- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
arushiii 
waiting...
Ultrachic thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Thankyou so much for the lovely responses dearies!!πŸ€—Here is the next update.😊

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 4

"I wish those days come back again" thought Anant with a sad smile as he sat on the bed of his room.

"I don't like to hurt her at all but when she can't trust her own father then who I am by the way, a childhood friend whose image also might be faded away from her mind but have I ever forgotten her?" Anant questioned himself. He knew that Navya has always made a special place in his heart but he kept on denying it.

"When Sir asked me that I have to bring Navya into my house forcefully, I was taken aback at first, I thought what will she think about me? Her very own childhood friend has kidnapped her? But then I remembered that she was only 3 while I was 8 so it might be practically impossible for her to remember me and with her mother's hatred towards me, I don't think she even tried to tell Navya about me" thought Anant.

"But keeping her with me is for her betterment only. I can't risk her life in danger. If she was not with me at this moment then who knows those people have searched for her and might have killed her" thought Anant as he closes his eyes in fear.

He was deep engrossed in thoughts just then he heard someone knocking at the door. He looked up to find an old lady servant of his house standing at the door.

"Sir, may I come in"

"Yeah Miss Rosy come in." said Anant.

"Sir I just got a call from my relative's house, my uncle is not well. I need to leave for Banaras. Can I go?" Asked Rosy.

"Yes sure, I will tell Aarav to book the tickets for you but be back within a week as you are the only female maid in my house and Navya might need help from you,so.."

"Definitely sir, thank You so much. Said Rosy and she left.

It was 1:00 O' clock at night.

Anant was feeling very restless thinking about those people if they are actually the rival of Deepak or is it something related to Navya. He was turning sides just to hear slow sobbing voice followed by faint screaming and some mumbling sound. He opens his eyes and went to the adjacent room as he very well knew it was Navya's voice. He opened the door of her room to find her shivering with fear. She was holding a pillow tightly in her arms as if someone she loved dearly was going away and she was not ready to leave that person. Anant sat on the bed near her.

Navya had a childhood tendency that whenever she used to be in a dangerous situation, she used to start mumbling in her dream about her dear ones whom she is very scared to loose. Anant had an experience of this habit of hers as well as once when she got locked in her pre-nursery classroom; she slept there after constant crying and sleeping. As the door opened by a guard, Anant held her and tried to wake her up just then he listened about her mumblings. She was saying something like "Don't go away Papa. Please never leave me, don't fight mumma-papa." He was shocked for moment thinking about how greatly such things are affecting her as she was so small.

"Pa..pa.. u promised me na that you will never leave me then why did u leave me?" Navya was mumbling in her sleep.

"Shh.. Navya everything is fine." Said Anant as he was patting on her forehead lightly. Just then Navya leaves the pillow and turned towards his side and hugged his arm.

"No..pa..pa..don't leave me please I am very scared" mumbled Navya as a drop of tear trickled down from her eyes. Anant quickly wiped that tear from his other hand.

After a few more mumblings, she again slept. Seeing this Anant tried to remove his right arm from her hold and tried to get up but she tightened the hold again and this time she kept her leg upon his lap.

"Please don't go" mumbled Navya again. Anant had no option left but to sit there near her nor did he want to leave her seeing her in restless condition. The whole night Anant sat near her and later on he too fell asleep falling upon her sideways.

***

The sun rays felt upon Navya's face which disturbed her sleep. She opened her eyes which slowly turned wide as she saw Anant sleeping too close to her with his one hand holding her from waist. But what shocks her more was her own sleeping style as her one leg was resting upon his thigh while her hands were wrapped around his other arm.

"Ahhh... dur hatoo" screamed Navya as she literally pushed him from the bed making him fall on the ground.

Anant fell down with a thump as he sat up on the ground rubbing his tiring eyes trying to gulp what happened a moment before. Navya stood up on the bed.

"You..how dare you sleeping on my bed with me like that?" yelled Navya.

"Huh?" said Anant in a sleepy voice. Whole night he was awake for her and got very less sleep and now she was screaming at him.

"Don't try to act innocent in front of me! Batao mujhe what you did with me in the previous night? How you landed up in my bed?" asked Navya with a horrified expression.

"Please will you just shut up! My head is already aching so badly" said Anant sleepily.

"Mr. Anant" said Navya furiously as she jumped from the bed and knelt down before him holding his shirt collar "Just tell me did you take advantage of me? How can you be so cheap?"

"First of all leave my collar" said Anant as he removed her hands from his collar "secondly you were screaming last night in your dream, I came here to check but it was YOU who had held my arm and not let me go the whole night okay"

"Acha, as if I will believe in your fake story, just tell me what you did with me?"Asked Navya angrily as she stood up.

"Is she a deaf? I told her the truth and look; she is again asking me the same question! Hmm well let's play a bit with her then" thought Anant as he also stood up with a devilish smile.

"Fine then listen if you have the guts to handle the truth, yesterday, everything happened between us and with our mutual consent keeping in mind, no forceful activity" said Anant was a smirk.

Navya's jaw dropped as she got the shock of her life.

"No, this can't happen, you are lying na?" Asked Navya scared.

"Aray why not Navya, it was you only who was giving me such ideas before, remember? So yeah mission accomplished" said Anant who was trying to hide his laugh as he was enjoying her shocked fearful expressions.

Within seconds, Navya burst into crying.

"Na.. Navya.." Anant called her but she quickly ran inside the washroom crying and locked it from inside.

"Oh God! Looks like I took the joke a bit far" thought Anant as he went in front of the washroom and started calling her out.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay guys! I don't know how this update turned out to be. I will try to focus on the real danger upon Navya in the later parts but first am trying to show the relation b/w AnYa. Do tell if you liked it. Comments/Constructive Criticisms r welcome.😊

Cheenu1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice updates keep updating 
sanosantoso thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely updates nice to know their past
Cuteenavii thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Lovely nokh jhokh between our Anya