Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Seems very much interesting
Looking forward for next part
You have written very well
DiehardRaYafan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks everyone who took the time to comment and hit the like button. I finally got the font size right...hopefully it will make for an easier read now. Next update is almost ready. I just need some time to edit it...hopefully, I will be able to post it by tomorrow. Thanks again from the bottom of my heart for your encouraging words! 
DiehardRaYafan thumbnail

Every heart sings a song, incomplete,    
               until another whispers back.
               Those who wish to sing always find a song.
               At the touch of a lover,       
               Everyone becomes a poet.
                                                                                            -Plato

Priya looked up with confusion and surprise written face...it took her another moment to grasp the situation and come back to her senses. Ram on the other hand, was starting to get restless so he tried again. With his most charming and heart melting smile he brought forward his left hand " I am Ram! Ram Kapoor! Looks like you and I are in need of some good company!" Priya was now in her full element replied " what makes you say that! I am enjoying myself and don't need a stranger to keep me company" Disappointed Ram turned around to leave ( it had taken all his might to even try this)  Priya who was shocked at his audacity got hold of her emotions, after giving his proposal a little thought she said
 " Excuse me! Ramm! I mean Mr. Kapoor ! On second thought, SURE!WHY NOT!" Ram's face went from disappointed to child like excitement in seconds. He quickly pulled the chair right next to her and sat down trying to contain his excitement. Priya forwarded her hand this time " by the way, I am Priya" he gently took her hand in his, feeling the softness of her skin while caressing her name on his lips "P...rri...ya! He gave her another assessing look than all of a sudden became nervous about proceeding further with the conversation. Priya was reading his face and gestures, so he is not  as suave as he is pretending to be...she couldn't help stifle a giggle while biting her lower lip. As if on cue, Ram looked her in the eyes and said " look I don't know what is prompting me to do this...maybe because you are the most beautiful woman I have ever met! From the moment I have laid my eyes on you, you have captured my heart and my thoughts. I want to make these moments, the moments I get to spend with you the most memorable ones for the both of us"
      Priya who was shocked and overwhelmed listening to his confession, thought " only if her husband had given importance to these precious moments earlier, moments where they don't have to say or do anything ...just be together! she wouldn't be siting here missing him terribly" she felt sincerity in Ram's words and also was feeling a sense of extreme attraction towards him from the way he looked, to his straight forwardness, to his hesitation and then his determination to not let these moments pass them by. What ever may come her way, Priya had also made up her mind about making this evening the most memorable one as tomorrow she might wake up to the same old life. She was feeling very connected to his thoughts but thought as reminder she should just let him know " Mr. Kapoor, I am very much willing to spend this evening with you" flashing the big emerald ring his face" but just to let you know that I am a happily married woman and I love my husband dearly" As if expecting this, with a tongue in cheek he looked deeply into her eyes" I am also a married man my dear, with no intention of leaving my lovely wife...infact, I am married with one child and the other one on her way" Priya raised one eyebrow Ram further stated " like I said I just want to not let this moment pass us by, the decision is yours"
        Where was the usual sane Priya? The moment this man had introduced himself all her sanity had flown out the window...Sane Priya would be extremely mad at him, Sane Priya would have walked out on him after his brazen proposal, Sane Priya would atleast be giving all this a second thought instead She was blindly following his lead despite clearly knowing his intentions. Somewhere, she too didn't wanna let go this opportunity...she wanted to shed all her inbhitions and see what this evening had in store for her.

Priya: " Since we are on the same page now...what do you have in mind for this evening, Mr. Kapoor? "
Ram : "Please call me Ram!" Saying this he winked at her
Crimson color rose up to Priya's cheeks but with straight face and a shake in her voice "Ramm,do you mind if we step out for a little bit" she never liked parties, felt suffocated in gatherings...Ram understood that feeling very well. He held her hand and guided her out to the terrace of Singhania's huge villa. As they stepped out, a cool gentle breeze and a sky full of sparkling stars greeted them.Priya's sari pallu and her hair were swaying with the breeze,she was standing there immersed in the beauty of this moment with her arms open welcoming the warmth of nature to envelop her in its embrace.Ram now realized why from the moment this woman had stepped into his life he was drawn to her, she was beautiful inside out! She never questioned his intentions, showed complete trust in him from the moment he had introduced himself and he was very well aware of the fact that she had to completely shed her inhibitions to be with him in this moment. With each passing moment his determination to make every moment with her cherish able grew stronger. With a glint in his eyes, he stepped right besides her slightly leaned over her right shoulder and pointed to the shooting star coaxing her to make a wish right away. Priya closed her eyes for a few seconds then opened them to face him. In a serious tone, Ram said " I hope that you also wished for this evening to last for eternity!" Priya was at loss of words now...how in the world did he guess what she had wished for?She kept staring at him trying to gauge him. Just then They heard someone in the distance call out to them asking them to come join the other guests for dinner. Unwillingly they stepped back inside.
        Serving themselves from the elaborate dishes that were laid out for the occasion. They walked over to a table (each table sat four people) Ram made sure that he got a chair right next to her ( he was acting like a teenager with his first crush but he didn't care) another couple soon joined them at the table. The lady shrieked "Is that you Priya?... OMG! Remember me! Manju! Manju Aagarwal now Manju Chadda! We were batch mates in college!" Before Priya could even utter a word Manju continued " pehchanogi bhi kaisi tabh mein tinkey(stick) ke jaisi thi aur abh dekho kaise phul gayi hun" excitedly sitting down across from Priya she remarked " yaar! you look the same! Actually,even more prettier than you did six years ago"" raaz kya hai!!" Priya was baffled by the barrage of inquires thrown her way by her so called friend. Could this night get any more interesting!! Chewing on the tandoori chicken in her plate, Manju introduced the man next to her " Oh! Dekho toh Khana dekhkar mein toh tumhe apne husband se milwana bhul hi gayi...meet my husband Monty...Monty Chadda!" Priya politely folded her hands to greet the man next to Manju.Ram had been watching all this interaction with smug face quiet amused by Manju' s nonstop blabbering and Priya's frazzled expressions when Manju noticed him " ooye dekho! Where are are my manners today!!" Ram quickly put out his hand towards Mr. Chadda introducing himself " Hi! I am Ram Kapoor" as the two men shook hands Manju retorted " nice to meet you ji, Mr. Kapoor!" "Finally, I get meet your husband Priya! Shaadi mein toh tumne humein bhulaya nahi! "Ram and Priya threw a sideway glance at each other. Priya spoke up " actually Manju yeh..." Manju interrupted her " dekho toh dono kaise behave kar rahe hain jaise aaj hi Miley hon...haaye! " " mujhe aur Montyji ko dekho har waqt ladhte jagdhte rehte hain... Kyun Montyji!" While the poor man quietly chewed on his food obediently nodding his head to her accusations. Ram's hand accidently brushed against Priya's while picking up his napkin. This sudden touch was like white fire through their veins. You kindled me, heap of ashes that I am, into fire. Ram saw the same desire in her eyes...he got up, gently pulling Priya from her right wrist. Priya was following his tug in a daze. Manju watched them leave while she was still in the middle of an interesting 
(one sided) conversation with her mouth open.
Edited by DiehardRaYafan - 9 years ago
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oh so the lady is Priya and happily married like Ram is married but a kind of attraction between them that is pulling both of them towards each other.
Will be very interesting to read next part continue soon
Cute_Saakshii12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome part!!!
Continue soon!!!
And thanks 4 pm!!!
DiehardRaYafan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-aanchaltulshan

Oh so the lady is Priya and happily married like Ram is married but a kind of attraction between them that is pulling both of them towards each other.
Will be very interesting to read next part continue soon

Aanchal, thanks for liking and commenting. Do you think that their attraction towards each other is merely physical or there is something more going on๐Ÿ˜† When Two perfect people meet each other at imperfect time...should they get carried away or bow to their destiny? Let's wait and watch ...what life has in store for Ram and Priya?
Janilover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
very nice yar
continu soon
Rayaland thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome part ram is married n priya is also married hope dono ek dussre se shaadi ki hogi but just to re-live their married again

intersting story pls continue soon