krunalidivecha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Superb part
Continue soon
DiehardRaYafan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Dear friends, thanks for all the encouragement and for liking and commenting on this short story. Here comes the final part...
"Touch, It is touch that is the deadliest enemy of chastity, loyalty, monogamy, gentility with its codes and conventions and restraints. By touch we are betrayed and betray others...an accidental brushing of shoulders or touching of hands...hands laid on shoulders in a gesture of comfort that lies like a thief, that takes, not gives, that wants, not offers, that wakes, not pacifies. When one flesh is waiting, there is electricity in the mere contact "                                     - Wallace Stegner

As he pulled her, she followed him in a daze still reeling from the effect that he had on her. A mere brushing of their skin had put her in a trance...she had lost all control on her senses. He could very well be her master this moment, master who controls the mindless puppet and makes her dance to his tunes but he did nothing of that sort as he too was driven by an impulse; their touch had aroused a need so great that if he didn't hold her in his arms right now he would die a thousand deaths. Now they stood in a dimly lit area with soft music playing in the background. He gathered her in his arms, placing her right hand on his upper chest while he gently splayed his left hand on her bare back feeling every inch of her soft skin evoking a hushed gasp from her. He took her left hand in his right entwining their fingers. As they swayed to the music, his eyes so intense with emotions ,words ceased to exist.

"You and Me"

What day is it? And in what month?
This clock never seemed so alive
I can't keep up and I can't back down
I've been losing so much time

'Cause it's you and me and all of the people with nothing to do, nothing to lose
And it's you and me and all of the people
And I don't know why I can't keep my eyes off of you

All of the things that I want to say just aren't coming out right
I'm tripping on words
You got my head spinning
I don't know where to go from here

'Cause it's you and me and all of the people with nothing to do, nothing to prove

Something about you now
I can't quite figure out
Everything she does is beautiful
Everything she does is right

'Cause it's you and me and all of the people with nothing to do, nothing to lose

And me and all of the people with nothing to do and nothing to prove

What day is it?
And in what month?
This clock never seemed so alive

P.s. Dear Readers please listen to this song from Lifehouse to feel the full impact of its lyrics in this situation.
Lifehouse - You And Me: http://youtu.be/ac3HkriqdGQ

Both were looking so intensely into each other's eyes. His manly scent combined with the proximity of their bodies, his hand on her bare waist holding her flush with his waist ...she thought that she had grown accustomed to his manly scent or had she? When Priya couldn't meet the scorching look in his eyes anymore she closed her eyes in an attempt to lessen his effect. Ram at the moment was lost gazing at her face...how can somebody be so perfect!! Her eyes, her aroma, her skin and that mole above her lips made for a picture perfect creation. He desirously looked at her lips wanting to taste the heavenly nectar that they had to offer...he came closer, his breath fanning her hot lips making her need for him increase. He gulped anxiously and licked his lips closing in on her lips as she stood their with bated breath waiting for this moment. WAIT!! Was this right? Should they be jeopardizing their reputation like this? Will they will able to face these people surrounding them tomorrow or ever when have to get back to their lives? He had always lived his life for others. Every move, every decision in his life had been calculated...NO MORE !!! He was going to live his life on his own terms...if he wanted to kiss this beautiful lady right here...Dammit! Nobody was gonna stop him from doing that! "Ram"..." huh" sighed Ram coming out of his turmoil "Ramm! Please kiss me! " As if these were the only words needed to unleash his pent up passion. He brought his lips upon hers gently touching them...her softness melting into his mouth, her sweet nectar augmenting his thirst, not to mention that when Priya responded with equal fervor moving her hands to hold the lapels of his coat trying to access more of his luscious lips ...he all but lost control. " O kiss me into faintness sweet and Dim!"

They hurriedly bid good bye to the host trying to contain their rapaciousness for each other. They were quiet oblivious to all the darting eyes and the excessive babbling that could be heard as they entered the elevator. 
      What followed was a night of unbridled passion from two hungry souls. Being married, Physical realm of intimacy was not new to either of them but tonight was entirely different ...what started as a chanced attempt at redeeming their lives turned into a torrid affair of the hearts where each understood the agony, longing and the intense need to connect both emotionally and physically forgetting everything for these moments. They explored each other many times over and each time as if it was their first and last. If this was the only night they had together it would be the one that would awaken their senses and zest for living each day as if there was no tomorrow. "The way her body existed only where he touched her. The rest of her was smoke."

He opened his eyes to the rays of sun peeping through the drapes, squinting his eyes to adjust to the light he reached his arm over to the right side of his bed to pull her closer and  to drink in the sweet nectar of lips for the umpteenth time. Not finding her there he panicked. If he wanted to rid this fear of losing her...he had to act now. He had to get his priorities right...hadn't he been looking for his soulmate his entire life!! Now that he had found her he had to set things right...He couldn't afford to loose her! Jumping out of bed,He threw on his clothes,grabbed his car keys and headed out igniting the engine of his Beemer with a new found determination.
              He had to talk to his wife, they couldn't go on living like this. It was time to fess up and make changes before it was too late.
              He entered Kapoor mansion to see it back in action and looking lively as ever...looks like his family had returned from Amritsar. He had to speak with his wife right now. It was big decision...a decision that was gonna change all their lives. They might support him for his sake or they might try to shun him as this was gonna effect all of them in one way or another. 
           " Golu puttar! Tu aa gaya! Pata hai hum sab neh tumhe kitna miss kiya ...Amritsar mein saare tere bare mein pooch rahe thay. Tujhe wahan sabse Miley huay bhi toh dus saal ho gaye" he walked upto dadi touched her feet. His eyes roaming around looking for his wife. She appeared from the kitchen with a platter of food barely looking up at him said " aap aa gaye! Chaliey jaldi se naasta kar leejey...Mr. Mehta ka do baar phone aa chuka hai to remind you about your 10 o'clock meeting with him" despite being hungry he didn't even look at the food " I need to talk to you now please" Ram said with a very indifferent tone. Her heart raced against her chest sensing that something was not right  " sure! Par pehle breakfast kar lijiye!" Saying this she moved to the kitchen attempting to avoid the impending annihilation. He leapt after her just as she entered the kitchen. Taking hold of her wrist he pulled her towards him so that she was facing him now. He was afraid that what he was about to do now if he didn't right in this moment he would never again find the courage to steer his life in the direction like he always wanted to.
              " umm, I need to tell you something!... Last night, I met someone! and I felt more alive than I have ever felt 'cause I did exactly what my heart told me to do. I have no regrets! I should have done this a long time ago but then it was all destiny" she was looking at him in disbelief trying to absorb the depth of his words." You what!!!"
         "Yes, Priyaa! Last night I met myself!... not the Ram Kapoor I am, I met Ram! Your Ram!" " the person who cherishes every moment he gets to spend with you...the person who doesn't want to think about contracts,impending projects or others...the person who knows that he has all that he has been looking for! All he needs to do is be there to revere what destiny has so generously bestowed him with. Cupping her face with his hands, he wiped away the tears that were pouring out from his overly emotional wife. He kissed her on her forehead and took her in a fierce embrace never to let go again.
       They came out smiling with his hand around her shoulder. The worried family looked at them and took a sigh of relief. Ram addressed them "dadi, we all will be going to Amritsar in two weeks. Rishabh as of now,notify all the KI employees that the work hours will be 9 -5pm Monday through Friday with weekends off and please tell Mr. Mehta that I will see him on Monday...for God sakes! Can't a man spend some time with his family! ( now everyone was staring at Ram dumbfounded) "Where is my Little princess?" Just then Pihu came frolicking towards him "Papa! You are back! I missed you sooo much!" He hugged her " I missed you too,my rockstar!" "Let's get ready for a day at the beach! " he said winking at his wife. Everyone had tears of happiness in their eyes. 

" Don't wait for the perfect moment, take the moment and make it perfect."

Edited by DiehardRaYafan - 9 years ago
luvsakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Ahhh 
as i guessed they are wife and hubby only 
Loved the whole concept 
so they ended up their way leads to pinnacle of their satifaction 
Its just fantastic the way you brought up the reality of Ram 
yes we  have to live the moments .. 

P.s:I too love that song .. 😉Its one of my fav 
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The brushes of skin iginite the fire within them which ended with the kisses and lead to a romantic nite in which they are completing themselves.
Ram and Priya was lost in their dreamland of passion.
Till the end their was suspense till Ram said Priya and comes to the reality that he want to spend each moment with his family his wife Priya and his little girl Pihu...Edited by aanchaltulshan - 9 years ago
bpatil3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Happy ending.
Finally Ram realized what he want in life and priya is so happy by his decision.
Life is not about just earning money, making name , fame but to cherish and enjoy  what god has given to us with our loved ones. At the end of the day these bring smile on our face nothing else.

Truly fabulous writing, enjoyed thoroughly.
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
You have written very good
Edited by aanchaltulshan - 9 years ago
DiehardRaYafan thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvsakshi

Ahhh 
as i guessed they are wife and hubby only 
Loved the whole concept 
so they ended up their way leads to pinnacle of their satifaction 
Its just fantastic the way you brought up the reality of Ram 
yes we  have to live the moments .. 

P.s:I too love that song .. 😉Its one of my fav 

Thanks for commenting! I wouldn't dream of separating our RaYa😉  writing this short story was an extremely awesome experience as I had to step out of my comfort zone. Now I have tremendous respect for all the wonderful writers here who try to keep us entertained with their imagination👏
DiehardRaYafan thumbnail

Thank you😳
DiehardRaYafan thumbnail

Originally posted by: aanchaltulshan

The brushes of skin iginite the fire within them which ended with the kisses and lead to a romantic nite in which they are completing themselves.
Ram and Priya was lost in their dreamland of passion.
Till the end their was suspense till Ram said Priya and comes to the reality that he want to spend each moment with his family his wife Priya and his little girl Pihu...

Thanks for your lovely comments! Even though it was pretty obvious that RaYa were husband and wife...I am glad that I was able to keep some level of suspense😃
DiehardRaYafan thumbnail

Thanks for reading and commenting!😃