where are the mohitans

aparupanath thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
😭 where are the die hard mohitans❓                                                                                                                       nowadays  peaple    neither     comment in   his AT  regularly     nor  in  his IF PROFILE .                        friends  ,  he   deserves     to     be      appreciated😲                                                                                      lets      work         collectively         as      a       unit      and        finish        his      15th AT   before  the 10th      august    so  that     we    can   start     athe 16th               one   on      his     birthday.                           let   us   gift  a  new   AT TO    MOHIT    on his   birthday . and also try to comment in  his IF profile at least once or  twice a week .😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
all left the forum and stopped watching the show(including me) bcz of the boring tracks..the story is going nowhere and all distortion...DKDM lost it's charm(my POV)...this not the DKDM I know..it lost it charm from the banasur time..and most of us stopped watching from that time too...though we come here but we don't comment much..don't have the old feeling and this forum is not same anymore like before bcz all old members are left..

P.S. - it's completely my POV and also I know few other members who agree with me...not made to offend anyone or bash anyone..
Edited by deboleena.manna - 9 years ago
aparupanath thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: deboleena.manna

all left the forum and stopped watching the show(including me) bcz of the boring tracks..the story is going nowhere and all distortion...DKDM lost it's charm(my POV)...this not the DKDM I know..it lost it charm from the banasur time..and most of us stopped watching from that time too...though we come here but we don't comment much..don't have the old feeling and this forum is not same anymore like before bcz all old members are left..

P.S. - it's completely my POV and also I know few other members who agree with me...not made to offend anyone or bash anyone..

but          friend           mohit  is      still    doing      well.           he     deserves       to     be       appreciated.😲
-Rimsha-sizzles thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
The only actor worth watching is Mohit...still watching it for him...he is just awesome...More than tracks the change of parvati's made the show go down in the drain :( Miss Sona as parvati the most! Pooja was good too & now suhasi not working for me! :/