Posted: 9 years ago
Lo bhai me aagai 😃
Is forum ko fir se zinda karne ke liye ek nayi idea laayi hu 😃

Ok now coming to the point 
I have seen a Tagothan story in many forums and from that this idea clicked in my mind.
Since we SGians are unique so defo we will not copy them but we will do something similar with our YUVREEN tadka 😉

our Forum has very good writers like Manasi, Anam,Jimu,Senor aka Jeel, Spruha, Mizzle, Jas and myself.
Also others who wanna try their hand in writing can participate.

We can write a combine story on yuvreen 
When suvreen guggal ended we decided to start a episodic story on it but later no one participated and the idea was scraped.

So i just wanna start something similar once again if you people are ready to participate.

i know we all are busy in our daily works and studies so its difficult to take out time.
But this will require your only One hour maximum.

We can start a combine writing and every one can select their respective days as per their convenience.

Each person has to write one scene and then next person can carry on with next scene and so on.

By just writing a one one shot we can make a entire new SS of FF 

So what say people are yo ready to participate 
Are you guyz there to help me to make this forum lively once again 

One scene per day by one writer 
I already have a concept ready for this Short Story
so any of you willing to participate please let me know i will pm you the concept and we can start from coming week.

Please share your views 

Ps: sorry for such a long post.
each 
Originally posted by Kaushik.k.RC

ready...ready ready... 😆

👍🏼
Originally posted by mizzle22

Res..
Thinking..😆😆

Yaha bhi res 😆
No problem you can think n repl 😊
kdi I really want to and i'd love to. but my exam's are starting from the 2nd sept no even a month and syll not even completed 20% have loads to do.. i would love to. but i can't
Originally posted by krupaa

Yaha bhi res 😆
No problem you can think n repl 😊
Ha ha I dont usually res..😉😆
Well Kdi I've checked my timetables and found that there is no way I can fit in time. I'm sorry..😭😭
The thing is I hardly have time to come online usually..this week we had lots of leave n I had come home..so had time to make posts..but not otherwise.. The thing is I think most of us would have the same problem..since we're either in college or school..and have exams hostel and assignments and what not..🤢
But it would of course be a great idea if it could be kept up..those who can manage their time can write and the rest of us would of course read and support..😊
Once again Im sorry for being useless..😭😭
Krupaa its an amazing idea

I will defo participate 

It will increase our forum activity too
Originally posted by Shivinian

kdi I really want to and i'd love to. but my exam's are starting from the 2nd sept no even a month and syll not even completed 20% have loads to do.. i would love to. but i can't

Ohhh your exams from next month then defo you have to study that shoul be your first priority.

Originally posted by mizzle22

Ha ha I dont usually res..😉😆
Well Kdi I've checked my timetables and found that there is no way I can fit in time. I'm sorry..😭😭
The thing is I hardly have time to come online usually..this week we had lots of leave n I had come home..so had time to make posts..but not otherwise.. The thing is I think most of us would have the same problem..since we're either in college or school..and have exams hostel and assignments and what not..🤢
But it would of course be a great idea if it could be kept up..those who can manage their time can write and the rest of us would of course read and support..😊
Once again Im sorry for being useless..😭😭

Mizzie dont be sorry n dont u dare to say that u r useless.
I can very well understand how difficult is a student life.
I have lived this life for 17 years.
And now to being a teacher i appreciate that you guyz are so sincere about your studies n i m really proud of it.
Dw abt d forum i ll try my level best to keep it active 
And i know my readers are always there to support me.
am burdened with my tutions n exams i wd defo read n encourage u all bt cnt participate as of nw 😭