Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year

RED CARPET and SPOTLIGHT!!...reloaded :)

mizzle22 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Red Carpet and Spotlight...reloaded..

Hello all..So that was a long break wasn't it. We're awfully sorry for the inconvenience caused.But nothing to worry about really,
for here we are all ready and set to give you the latest updates about your favourite place..SGland..
Reporting from chopsyville..Reporter MZ and Candle the fire dragon..live..
TOPPERS OF THE STORIES...

1.Royalty takes a break:Our dearest princess Sahas aka Sapil has decided to take a break from her ruling commitments and has now left for her hostel..
All SGians sent after her lots of good wishes and told her to concentrate on her studies and come out with flying colours.. 
The princess who is known for never breaking her promises ever has now told that she would definitely come to SGland during vacations. 
We hope she keeps this promise of hers a bit differently from other times..

2.The spotlight updates become downdates: The reason was that reporter Mizzle found the weight of the big 'spotlight' a bit too much during exams..Well, we guess it must be.. 
After the last exam she is reported to have had a big attack of panic-itis.
Mizzle says that she is planning to go over to the himalayas after her results come out due to various reasons..
There are reports of the show closing down,which have not been confirmed yet.

3.Jmiu grows hair-Known for her wit and wisdom,Scientist Jmiu had a slight problem right from the time she entered SGland..She had appeared bald to others.But now as a result of her sister Manasi's concern about her looks and due to her own interest, she has brought a nice black wig..
Anyone with balding issues can contact Jmiu on where to go.There are reports that Jmiu had gone for plastic surgery as well as she looks quite stunning in a white dress strolling around SGland. The scientist has confirmed that she would be seen in Ekta's next serial. Well that's nice,but we shall miss the bald n beautiful Jmiu..

4.Kaushik turns goldie-The former star who is now a rare pics collector has been promoted..The funny thing is,he realised it only two days later when Kdi made a congrats post. We believe KSK is now planning to write an OS dedicated to his very own Smiriti Kalra.
 Oh that reminds us..Heli had given Yuvreen pics a few days back and didn't she get sudden praises she never had from all SGians..!!

5.The Cheetah storms ahead..roar..!!:
Isn't it exciting or what..Well it must be for all SGians(for Komal it definitely is..)..and for Veera fans too..afterall, its the superstar's birthday..There is hope that there might be Shiviti pics as background music to the celebrations..An interview along with that wouldn't be too much to ask..right?

6. And the tigress in a new show: What we've all been waiting for patiently for so long is finally going to be rewarded folks..Sucheta di being Smiriti's biggest fan is very excited..and so are others,aren't you?

7.Actress Jdi still in confusion: After being in the spotlight earlier for a now resolved fight with reporter Mizzle, actress Jdi stated that she just couln't decide between Ankit, Harshad, Parth, Shivin(not sure if he's still in the list,but the name's still Shivinkijas) and so on..she further said that she was tired of the usual chopsey threats and fights..and wants to do more romantic roles.
Was she referring to TRT? Everyone was shocked hearing her latest wish..and is it still JasEm?? or is Birender still behind the scene??

8.It's a wrap up for SGC: Well what happened in the end?? to know more read SGC..but we bet you've read it already.So we wont mention it here.The fans were heartbroken as they would miss Yuvreen awfully,but the writer was immensly praised and cheered for her superb work.
ITL is still going strong..Here's a spoiler for the readers now.."confusion has been cleared but ego blocks exist still.."

9.Naz goes on a holiday: The creative SGian Naz-Karam (nee Naz_Yuvreen) has gone on a holiday..Of course, we shall miss her.There are reports that this might be related to JustMySelf's recent plastic surgery. Naz says that she thought Jmiu was Shivin's fan..It's obvious that she did not know about the Veerji thing.

10. Simran's Ode to YuvReen: There is finally a very nice post on our favourite couple Yuvreen..It's to the point and reminds us why Yuvreen is Yuvreen..We suggest every one to take a look. 

11.Ela's acid attack:There has been a slight accident as acid fumes got into our engineering aspirant's eyes.We hope you are all right CinderEla.

12.Snake phobia in SGland:This is totally a creepy bit of news. Everyone screamed and still screams on the mention of Nagin(Yeah the snake has a name) Ani di who has recently had an iris problem got all violent when she saw that Nagin was headed towards her beloved Ranvi. She used all the moves she had learnt in the gym and finally threw her sandal..
In the end it was found that the snake had escaped and the famous sandal was broken..

13.Salt pepper and other things:TRT hits a century and is still counting..fans cheer over the success..
Ashley disappears and so does Meher and Minu..Mizzle is reported to be angry at her little sis..
Also,there are plenty of OS's and beautiful stories in SGland nowadays for those who miss Yuvreen, credits are to be given to the writers for their hard work and dedication to write inspite of the decreasing number of citizens. 

14.That's my Nozzie!! The new article:Those who have read it would know that shivin has openly confessed that he likes looking as noses..uff sorry..that he thinks noses define beauty. On hearing this the crooked minds of SGland got even more crooked and started to plan and plot.
The plotters decided that there might still be a chance for them, as Shivin had only mentioned noses..It was okay if minds were crooked..
 The day after that many of our SGians including Manasi(Shivinian), Jdi(ShivinkiJas) and Kdi(Shivin ki crazzzy kudi) went to get their noses beautified..TRT writer Ani di couldn't go because of her broken sandal and how angry she was..

15.Meg turns TOTW: Better known as Manasi and inhabitant of Bhoot Bangla 420 ,the tech genius is now on the hot seat.. Since she had exams the previous time she had got the title, she has been answering all her previous unanswered questions here as well..We hope you have a friendly grill Manasi..

Well thats all folks..hope you had a nice time and not a boring time like last time...okay..enough "time's"..Hope to see you sometime soon on your very own chopsy show..
"RED CARPET AND SPOTLIGHT" 
Oh and remember.."Its all before the eye.."

See you next time...bye bye from MZ and candle..
Edited by mizzle22 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

krupaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
And what a come back πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
U covered each and every minute details of every member and also about our shivti secretly playing nose nose πŸ˜†
Iris and naagin urf πŸ˜‘
After reading the post i just have to say
I am speechless πŸ˜Šβ­οΈ
Keep it up girl πŸ‘πŸΌ

iiManAsiii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hahahah i'm gonna comment individually...
1. Sahas I miss this girl more than ever. now Shakespearian poems of friendship make me think of her and cry..😭
2. DARE YOU CLOSE THIS!!!!😑
3. See I'm the helper of the forum... πŸ˜† I help my friends to tease my other friends.. 🀣
4. KSK bhai he's still in the mystery of knowing the full for of KDK assigned to jdi.πŸ˜†
5. hayee mera shivin...😳
6. Can't wait to see her...⭐️
7. Jdi has ditched shivin and patched up with himovernight.. πŸ˜† These are the news on fb now-a-days.. the only one in the scene currently is ANKIT!!! she has made his wiki page, a blog for him and a VM as well.⭐️
8. Hum tumhekabhi na bhulenge SGC..😭
9. My dearest Nazu i'm gonna miss you... πŸ˜ƒ
10.Yes yes i read the post. well done simu di... β­οΈ
11. Oh dear Ela!! hope you are fine now these things are serious on girl in my batch is in the hospital because of the same reason...πŸ˜•
12. soon the naagin's BG is going to be "main naagin naagin naagin dance nachna"πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ€£
13. ash is in australia for vacations that's why she isn't here... I miss her too. yes our forum needs to WAKE UP!!!πŸ˜‘πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
14. Something something Shivin haan?😳😳
15. Thank you thank you. See this time i'm asking to bombard me with qs so no one is.. baad mein nai bolna mene answer ne kiya πŸ˜†πŸ˜³β­οΈ

loved it mizzlin' I missed these posts very much...⭐️⭐️⭐️

ela_sandhirian thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow very nice update...mizzie..πŸ‘
u v nicely coverd evry single details
I really missd these updates...dey r really essential fr keepin d forum activeπŸ‘πŸΌ
Omg!!.. im in d spotlight fr acid vapours!!??
Im ok nw bt agai dis monday we ll b wrkinv wid acids...ya d cncentratd acids r dangerous

Supernatural_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Welcome back Reporter Mizzle and Cutiepie CandyπŸ€—πŸ€— missed you both

Loved the newsletter you covered all the forums highlights brilliantly.. Do write one each week it will be nice... 

Dont remind me of Iris crap seriously so pathetic they are they keep calling and no one wants to take their call

TRT made a centruy again its all thanks to all the readers who take time and read the story and leave comments and likes... although we have less members still some of the regular readers are there and regular reading commenting so it encourages me to update 

Looking forward to Smiriti new show

Loved Shivin new article it was too cute 

Everyone do comment and make new topic on our SG forum we need to keep it active 

Manasi I posted 50 questions u anwsered all will defo post more tonight ur TOTW till Sunday night so guys please do post your questions 
Originally posted by: ela.yuvreen

Wow very nice update...mizzie..πŸ‘

u v nicely coverd evry single details
I really missd these updates...dey r really essential fr keepin d forum activeπŸ‘πŸΌ
Omg!!.. im in d spotlight fr acid vapours!!??
Im ok nw bt agai dis monday we ll b wrkinv wid acids...ya d cncentratd acids r dangerous

Ela make sure u wear goggles if they dont give refuse to do the experiment ur eyes are more important acid is very dangerous please tc of urselfπŸ€—
JustMySelf thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
fantabulous awesum super duper blockbuster hit πŸ‘
boy hw we missed ur witty posts πŸ˜­
am late 4 d party bt here i am at last 4 my 2 cents πŸ˜³

1.ur post is as alwaz refreshingly entertaining πŸ‘πŸ€—
2.oops cinderEla didnt knew u hurt ur eyes plz tc πŸ€—
3.jdi decide whom u want its difficult to hook u up with so many boys at1 time πŸ˜‰
4.poor didu had her ;t broken n nw her only weapon her sandal πŸ˜²πŸ€£
5.yup naz seems in gud mud n spared me πŸ˜²..njoy ur vacations nazu πŸ€—
6.what shivin-smriti chance ur all talking of?i am still clueless πŸ˜•
7.yup behna gv me beauty tips n bt didu ws d 1 who had bin coaxing me abt my rakesh roshan luks change πŸ˜†..c am co[pying behnas style of replying 2 πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰
8.simu dii wrote a nice post ..miss yuvreen πŸ˜­
9.meher ji is absenting 4 long 

mizzle22 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: krupaa

And what a come back πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

U covered each and every minute details of every member and also about our shivti secretly playing nose nose πŸ˜†
Iris and naagin urf πŸ˜‘
After reading the post i just have to say
I am speechless πŸ˜Šβ­οΈ
Keep it up girl πŸ‘πŸΌ

Yaay you liked it..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Haan..Nozzies..πŸ˜†
Naagin..the serpent..πŸ˜†
Oh no Kdi's gone speechless..πŸ˜²πŸ˜‰
Thanku..πŸ€—
AnkitGuptaKiAC thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Res 
yeyyy spotlight is back and my mode is

🀣 πŸ€£

Jimu ke hair grow , KKC becomes goldie , TRt , sgc 
Hi Jimu how are youπŸ€—

heres the new article  read it 

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/creative-cocktail/20838-blind-dates-seem-to-be-interesting-shivin-narang.htm