Jimu ke hair grow , KKC becomes goldie , TRt , sgc 

Jas is back with her res post

where were u jas😭 no replies on group

do edit ur res soon trt also res and this post also do comment soon😊
ela_sandhirian thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Anam Ali

Ela make sure u wear goggles if they dont give refuse to do the experiment ur eyes are more important acid is very dangerous please tc of urselfπŸ€—
thnx anamdi...πŸ˜†
atleast i should hv worn my spects...bt i hv a habbit of nt wearing dem😲

mizzle22 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shivinian

hahahah i'm gonna comment individually...oh good good..I'm answering individually too..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
1. Sahas I miss this girl more than ever. now Shakespearian poems of friendship make me think of her and cry..😭 Aww yes the forum seems empty without her..hope she's all ryt..you know,I had thought of not updating becoz her comments wont be there..but already I had postponed before due to Jmiu's absense so did finally..
2. DARE YOU CLOSE THIS!!!!😑     Meg the violent, resident of bhoot bangla🀣
3. See I'm the helper of the forum... πŸ˜† I help my friends to tease my other friends.. πŸ€£        servant of SGland🀣
4. KSK bhai he's still in the mystery of knowing the full for of KDK assigned to jdi.πŸ˜†   Ha ha really??πŸ˜† ...even I dunno..πŸ˜•
5. hayee mera shivin...😳   hayee Meg's dil churake le gaya.
6. Can't wait to see her...⭐️               yup yup.. 
7. Jdi has ditched shivin and patched up with himovernight.. πŸ˜† These are the news on fb now-a-days.. the only one in the scene currently is ANKIT!!! she has made his wiki page, a blog for him and a VM as well.⭐️   This is cheating Jdi..poor Shivin.. πŸ˜­ Nobody wants him nowadays..πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ€£
8. Hum tumhekabhi na bhulenge SGC..😭
9. My dearest Nazu i'm gonna miss you... πŸ˜ƒ
10.Yes yes i read the post. well done simu di... β­οΈ
11. Oh dear Ela!! hope you are fine now these things are serious on girl in my batch is in the hospital because of the same reason...πŸ˜•    Thats awful.
12. soon the naagin's BG is going to be "main naagin naagin naagin dance nachna"πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ€£   already the bg tune of the character played reminds me of a snake..you know,the old one which is rarely played nowadays..
13. ash is in australia for vacations that's why she isn't here... I miss her too. yes our forum needs to WAKE UP!!!πŸ˜‘πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ     Yeah..!!
14. Something something Shivin haan?😳😳
15. Thank you thank you. See this time i'm asking to bombard me with qs so no one is.. baad mein nai bolna mene answer ne kiya πŸ˜†πŸ˜³β­οΈ  hear that everyone??Meg's serious..πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
loved it mizzlin' I missed these posts very much...⭐️⭐️⭐️ thanku thanku..⭐️

mizzle22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ela.yuvreen

Wow very nice update...mizzie..πŸ‘

u v nicely coverd evry single details
I really missd these updates...dey r really essential fr keepin d forum activeπŸ‘πŸΌ
Omg!!.. im in d spotlight fr acid vapours!!??
Im ok nw bt agai dis monday we ll b wrkinv wid acids...ya d cncentratd acids r dangerous

Thank you Ela..πŸ˜ƒ
thats right..your'e famous..!!πŸ˜‰
oh dear..do be careful..
mizzle22 thumbnail

Welcome back Reporter Mizzle and Cutiepie CandyπŸ€—πŸ€— missed you both .. He he yeah we're back..πŸ€—πŸ€—

Loved the newsletter you covered all the forums highlights brilliantly.. Do write one each week it will be nice...   I'll write surprise ones now and then,if the response is good..that  way there'll be loads to write too..😊

Dont remind me of Iris crap seriously so pathetic they are they keep calling and no one wants to take their call  Idiots..😑ha ha ha.🀣

TRT made a centruy again its all thanks to all the readers who take time and read the story and leave comments and likes... although we have less members still some of the regular readers are there and regular reading commenting so it encourages me to update Thats right..and I'm one of  them..πŸ˜† Its a very nice story of course it'll always have readers..

Looking forward to Smiriti new show   Me too Ani di..πŸ˜ƒcant wait to see her in the new look and if its a good one,to change my dp..πŸ˜†

Loved Shivin new article it was too cute  YUp..

Everyone do comment and make new topic on our SG forum we need to keep it active 

Manasi I posted 50 questions u anwsered all will defo post more tonight ur TOTW till Sunday night so guys please do post your questions 
Homework time for Meg..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

mizzle22 thumbnail

Ela make sure u wear goggles if they dont give refuse to do the experiment ur eyes are more important acid is very dangerous please tc of urselfπŸ€—

thats so ryt..But the problem is..we rarely have them in labs in India..Such things are so not here still..
But one must take care to avoid accidents..My mom's friend's child had his whole hand spoilt by acid burn..as two of his friends working next to him spilt the entire bottle of conc. HCl over him.They were playing football inside the lab,you see..😑🀒 
mizzle22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: JustMySelf

fantabulous awesum super duper blockbuster hit πŸ‘ You are awfully fond of blockbuster hits jmiu..I've noticed..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

boy hw we missed ur witty posts πŸ˜­ Aww..no crying..since we have no tissues here..🀣
am late 4 d party bt here i am at last 4 my 2 cents πŸ˜³ hmm..

1.ur post is as alwaz refreshingly entertaining πŸ‘πŸ€— Thanks πŸ€—
2.oops cinderEla didnt knew u hurt ur eyes plz tc πŸ€—
3.jdi decide whom u want its difficult to hook u up with so many boys at1 time πŸ˜‰
4.poor didu had her ;t broken n nw her only weapon her sandal πŸ˜²πŸ€£
5.yup naz seems in gud mud n spared me πŸ˜²..njoy ur vacations nazu πŸ€—
6.what shivin-smriti chance ur all talking of?i am still clueless πŸ˜•  Read the articles wont you..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
7.yup behna gv me beauty tips n bt didu ws d 1 who had bin coaxing me abt my rakesh roshan luks change πŸ˜†..c am co[pying behnas style of replying 2 πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰ Ha ha ha ..Rakesh Roshan??🀣
8.simu dii wrote a nice post ..miss yuvreen πŸ˜­
9.meher ji is absenting 4 long  Yup..hope the lighning strikes soon..πŸ˜•

Actually this whole update is for you..since you kept on telling me to update..thanks.πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ 

"This whole update is dedicated to thee my friend...for thine never ending support and inspiration..may thee have the best of everything and hope thine wig never fall off.."
 Gee..I've gone crazy..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by mizzle22 - 9 years ago
mizzle22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShivinkiJas

Res 

yeyyy spotlight is back and my mode is

🀣 πŸ€£

Jimu ke hair grow , KKC becomes goldie , TRt , sgc 

Yaay..Jdi has res'ed..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Hey Jdi..I hear you've let go of Shivin..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
mizzle22 thumbnail

Hi Jimu how are youπŸ€—

heres the new article  read it 

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/creative-cocktail/20838-blind-dates-seem-to-be-interesting-shivin-narang.htm

There Jmiu..😊
mizzle22 thumbnail

Jas is back with her res post

where were u jas😭 no replies on group

do edit ur res soon trt also res and this post also do comment soon😊

Jdi rarely unreses on spotlight..So I'm used to it..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† If she resed it she means she really liked the post..Once I got really worried when she forgot to res..πŸ˜³πŸ˜›
Meg's a good girl lately..no more SpaRes..😊

Previous
1 2 3 4
Next