Wowww
Tuje me sng
I loved it
Whole sandhir sceniorio too
Awsm

thnku thnku thnku  so much...
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by kri1

"Tujhme Rab Dikhta Hai..." voh wala song ka zyaada feels a gaya! That song means more to me now! I LOVE THIS PART! SOOO CUTE AND FILMY!

thnku  ...

but u r late...
Originally posted by kri1

That song... is one of my favorite all time songs! I LOVED IT!

thnku
Originally posted by thundercute

I love this ff...

thnku so much...

😊

Hi frndzz... Thnk u 4 ur extraordinary cmnts... Ur lv n support has touched me.. I m here wid nxt part...

Spare my mistakes n here it goes..

YOU ARE ALWAYS WITH ME - 39 - the 7 days XVI

Recap: sandhir had romantic times in siddhi vinayak, baba haji ali and mount mary church. Next...

They reached the car and sat in their respective seats. He put the key and was about to start but couldn't as he got a call. He got down from car, had a conversation and again took his seat.

S: kiska phone tha???
R: wo vishal ka. Kuch foreign deligates aane waale hein to suggestions maag raha tha.
S: ok.. Chalo.

He moved the key but the car did not start. He tried once again but he failed again. She snatched the key and said "oho mujhe do, let me try". But she also failed. She decided to check the inner parts but he denied to do so.

S: main engiene khol k check karti hun.
R: a..rehne do na sanyu. Mechanic mat bano wo bhi andhere mein. Main kal subah mechanic bhej k ise thik karwa dunga.
S: are ek bar check to kar lene do.
R: oho ek din bina car k nahi chal sakti tum.
S: tum na mcp hamesha aisi baatein karte ho jisse jhagda ho.
R: haan aur tum to bahut achhi ho. Tumhe jhagda kahan karna aata hai.
S: tumse behes karke faayda hi kya hai. Tum kaunsi kisiki sunne waale ho??? Chalo chalte hein.(she stepped forward and he followed her)
R: kya yaar gussa karti ho har bar. Aisa chance bar bar thodi milta hai???
S: haan... what do you mean???(making an irritating face)
R: I mean tum, main aur ye sunsaan raasta, fir kahan milenge ek saath???
S: haan socha to yahi tha pichhli bar bhi jab main tumhe dhundne gayi thi aur tum mujhe apni god me uthha kar bus tak le gaye the. Yaad hai kitni akad se tumne kaha tha "main khud kar lunga do"(she said pretending in a manly voice)???
R: haan par tab ki baat aur thi. Ab to hum dono husband wife hein na.
S: waise mcp, tum thik ho na??? Romantic baat kar rahe ho to pakka kuch gadbad hai.

She stopped and suddenly turned,towards him and asked him volgerously

S: Koi kichdi to nahi pak rahi hai na tumhare dimaag me???(she said pointing her forefinger towards him and narrowing her eyes)
R: aa..aare nahi, har bar aise thodi hota hai(he said holding her finger).

She snatched her finger from his pow and started walking again but he was smiling on her act now. Suddenly she heard a voice from behind.

Mere bina main rehne laga hoon(he was pulling her pallu tightly and looked her from back)

Teri hawa mein behne laga hoon( her palm reached her neck on her saree and she closed her eyes and he was now folding it to smaller and smaller came infront of her)

Jaane main kaise, tera hua hoon(dcreasing their distance to zero and she opened her eyes to see a pair of seductive eyes)

Mujhe toh lagta hai main shayad tere dil ki dua hoon haan(as she opened her eyes he had already released her pallu and on his knees deep inside the song, streching his arms wide, his neck backward and eyes closed, her mouth wide opened)

A minute of silence, then at a sudden..

Tujhko jo paaya(pointing his forefinger towards her)

Toh jeena aaya(moving his neck to original position opening his eyes)

Ab yeh lamha thehar jaaye tham jaaye bas jaaye hum dono ke darmiyaan haan(he sang till standing)

Tujhko jo paaya aha(again pointing to her)

Toh jeena aaya(moving back few steps stretching his arms again)

Ab yeh lamha thehar jaaye tham jaaye bas jaaye hum dono ke darmiyaan haan(coming to normal and again came closer to her and she blushed)

They started walking again. He put both his hands inside his pocket and she was in a yawning postion stretching her arms tight inwards upto her abdomen.

Pehle se zyada(tapped her shoulder being naughty and sang near her one ear)

Main jee raha hoon(she searched her there but he was singing at her another ear)

Jabse main tere, dil se juda hoon(she found her and made a "tum bhi na" face)

Raahon pe teri(took her hand inside his elbow upto his chest)

Main toh chala hoon(tapped his finger on his chest and walked a few steps)

Tu meri manzil hai(came infront of her and placed his palms on her shoulders and started walking reverse)

tere kadmon pe bas rukne laga hoon haan(stopped walking)

He came closer to her lips upto a kissing position. She was breathing heavily and was unconcious being in sense. She was in a thinking that at any moment he will kiss but after few seconds in that position she felt like hearing his voice from a distance and opened her eyes. Coming into her sense, she was right. He was singing a few steps apart looking a dumbstuck sanyu with a really wide smile.

Tujhko jo paaya(she saw her)

Toh jeena aaya(came to him running with a "i will kill you look"

Ab yeh lamha thehar jaaye tham jaaye bas jaaye hum dono ke darmiyaan haan(after beating him playfully few times, she finally hugged him from his back and he clutched her hands with his palms)

They started walking while he was still singing in the same position moving forward.

Tujhko jo paaya
Toh jeena aaya
Ab yeh lamha thehar jaaye tham jaaye bas jaaye hum dono ke darmiyaan haan...

Meanwhile they reached home. They were looking like druggist.
S: randhir..
R: hmmm..
S: hum ghar pahunch gaye. Raaste sumsaan ho gaye. Hosh ne aao.
R: kyun???
S: kya kyun??? Adhi raat ho chuki hai.
R: kitne baj rahe hein???
S: uff.. 12 baj gaye hein. Andar chal k so jaana. Ab uthho mera kandha dard karne lag gaya.
R: kya??? 12 baj gaye.

He suddenly came into sense and ran inside clutching her arms. Finally they came upto their room door.
S: are aise khinch kyun rahe ho???
R: kholo door.
S: kyun???
R: oho.. Kyunki maine kaha hai. Ab kholo.
S: o goddd.. Tum bhi na randhir kabhi kabhi bilkul bache ban jaate ho. Kholti hun ruko.

And she opened the door and to her surprize, the room was dark.
S: what is this randhir. Ye dikhana chahte the tum??? Andhera???(she turned back towards him)
R: anaan(oscillating his head). Ye dikhane k liye.
S: kya???
R: pichhe dekho.

She turned back and looking the view and listening the voices "surprize" her eyes lit up and her palms hit mouth. To her surprize she saw both renuka and pari. All of a sudden she shouted
S: Pariii.. Tum yahaan??? Kaise???(she took her into her embrance)
P: apke liye aayi hun. Apko surprize dene. Happy birthday.(handing over a card made by herself)
S: aww my sweetheart.(and she packed a kiss on her cheek)
P: mumma ap to bilkul thik ho gaye.
S: haan meri gudiya main bilkul thik bhi ho gayi hun aur mujhe sa yaad bhi aa gaya hai.
P: sach??? Par papa ne to mujhe kuch bataaya hi nahi.
S: haan beta papa aj kal bahut kuch chhupane lage hein.(both facing towards randhir)
R: maine kya chhuapa haan??? Tum dono ko surprize dene k liye ye sab kiya tha. Mom bolo na ap in dono ko.
RS: he's right beta. Hume bulaya ye surprize plan kiya tumhare liye.
S: mom.(and she stood and hugged her)
RS: happy birthday beta.
S: thank you mom. Ap nahi janti isko mcp kanhika.
RS: no beta pata aj shyaam to maine phone kiya tha kuch ready nahi hua tha. Tab maine hi kaha tha ise thoda der se aane k liye.
S: iska matlab mcp tumne jhut kaha ki vishal ka call aaya.
R: haan tab bhi aur mandir me bhi prasad khsridne k bahaane. Ab itna to mera style hai.
RS: beta koi aur bhi aaya hai tumse milne.
S: kaun mom???

There comes randhir's dad and a sort of shock and anger acquires randhir's face. He came, blessed n wished sanyu her birthday. He had just stepped towards randhir and tried to utter his name but in the middle...
R: mom inse kaho yahaan se chale jaaye. Apni bahu ko bless kar diya hai inhone.
RD: lekin beta.
R: mom apne ab tak nahi kaha inse jaane k liye.
RS: randhir. Bete sun to lo ye kehna kya chahte hein.
R: mujhe kuch nahi sunna mom. Ye nahi jaa sakte to main chala jaata hun. Sanyu jab ye chale jaaye to mujhe bulaa lena main drawing room me hun.

And he left the room. Renuka asked to go to console him but sanyu denied and went herself. As she entered the room..
R: kya hua chale gaye???(playing the paper weight)
She came to him and placed her palms on his hand in a assure to be with him.
S: dekho randhir, wo tumhare dad hein. Mujhe pataa hai bahut saari galtiyaan ki hai unhone fir bhi wo tumse bahut pyar karte hein.
R: achha??? To kyun kiya unhone ye sab???(stood up in anger)
S: taaki wo tumhe kho na dein.(also stood behind him) Please randhir ek bar unki nazar se dekho. Tumhari bhi ek beti hai. Uske saamne apne papa se aise behave karoge to wo kya sikhegi??? Kal ko agar usne aisa kiya to???
R: main itna irresponsible aur selfish father nahi hun sanyu.oshouted in anger)
S: achha ok. Mere liye ek din ye bhul jao. Aaj k din. Tum unse baat mat karna bas chup chap kade rehna. Itna nahi kar sakte mere liye??? Please..(making a baby face)
R: achha thik hai. Par sirf aj k liye main chup ho jaata hun. Sirf tumhare liye main ye kar raha hun samjhi. Aur kuch zyada expect mat karna mujhe.
S: ok baba. Kuch nahi kahungi. Thik hai??? Ab chalen??? Mere sadu husband...
R: hmmm.

And they went to the party room.

To be continued...

So frndz... Hope u njoyd it... Plz do cmnts as its valuable 2 me..

FEEDBACK PLZZZ...

Ress
unress
Purnima di...it was lovely n awesome update😳😳
love it to the core❤️
Randhir is so sweet😉
Randhir surprise was awesome⭐️
update ASAP
Eagerly waiting
thx 4 pm🤗
Edited by Param_love - 9 years ago