Devon Ke Dev Mahadev Written Update 01/08/2014 Lohitang the next king

Kore-Soteira thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Surya_krsnbhakt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the WU!
I think Mahadev's answers are becoming more and more unsatisfactory nowadays! I was not at all satisfied with the explanations he gave to Parvati... He is becoming Pro-Asuras now..
sidspilz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Surya_krsnbhakt

Thanks for the WU!

I think Mahadev's answers are becoming more and more unsatisfactory nowadays! I was not at all satisfied with the explanations he gave to Parvati... He is becoming Pro-Asuras now..

Thank you for the update 😊...
hey surya where were you???...
ya I agree with you but I guess it's more of a rule than an explanation,.,...bec He says dat the trinity have to help the ones with the satva guna...whereas devas become tamsic in nature(eg.indra,agni,etc)...but ya somewhere down the line the explaination was not justified...nyways I am liking the current track...
rsnarula67 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Surya_krsnbhakt

Thanks for the WU!

Hi Surya,
I think not pro-asuras; as there is some logic (although statistically, anyone can find logic in anythingπŸ˜†)    Overcoming base nature is certainly very difficult - As they say a leopard does not or cannot change its spots...  

What I don't understand is why the Devas trying to protect themselves is viewed as wrong? Asuras have a powerful weapon - an 'ajaya weapon' in Lohitang, so to maintain balance the Devas need to work towards strengthening themselves  (even by the explanation provided by Mahadev, this is the right of the Devas).  And for some reason they had Parvati agreeing with him - (more likely, the director is trying to establish a strong connect between Mahadev and P3, for the viewers. I suppose it is good strategy, as they did not work on it with P2). 
But in the usual scheme of things, and maybe they will reach there eventually, to balance things out, Parvati will manifest as Adi Shakti for the Devas.

Don't know where this track is headed, as cannot find anything on Lohitang anywhere.
Can you shed some light ? Would like to know the actual story - rather than rely on DKDM version

====

Kalyani, thanks for the WU and the short explanations too😊