Most romantic Sugvi Moments

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
 many yaar ! but most favorite r ... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

1st i think confession scene when he propose her in front of her mother direct.. flawless ..she was so surprised and when he asked "did i say anything wrong ? and she node her head first yes and then No..  i love that innocent sugani.. and that when he hold his shoes and say till when u not wear ur i wouldn't too that was lovely so sweet ...
and 2nd is many of us fav.. that teasing scene..when he trying to pull her leg and say today we would do whatever married couple do ...her fear, and trying to show that she is so brave .. and his line that we share a special relation not ordinary.. i love that ..
yes i love those scenes
even the scenes of both of them in the ending were nice

one scene - he took her along with him away from that man **i forgot his name** and on the way she told him that she is not scared and he is there for her so she quite likes him so he smiled then hearing her words.

ore piya my all time favorite as well,.
Ahh... the good memories

I agree with you Mansi the proposal scene was the best because it took everyone by surprise - inlcuding TVS himself๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† The expression on his face when he said "Pyaar karne laga hu" was of anger  because the confession was forced out of him before he had even realised himself.how he felt.

The button stitching was the one of the best - Sugni's expressions were magical.
yeah ... those memories that made us love those 2