Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

~Happy Birthday |Persephone|~

krystel21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

*announcement*

Gunia Kaur, you are requested to report to the hospital reception as soon as you can. Its an emergency.

Gunia, in the middle of working on some reports for a surgery that just ended, rushes out towards the reception, to see the body of a half comatose Ritchelle

Gunia: Ritchelle?! Holy crap, what's wrong with you? And why the heck are you even in the US?

Visha: Gun! Look what just happened to her! We were doing some work and she collapsed! I'm so worried! Please do something!

Gunia: But you could have called any doctor, why me? And what the heck are both of you doing here?

Saying this, Gunia bends over Ritchelle to examine her, when Visha blindfolds her from behind and Ritchelle slaps a handkerchief full off chloroform on her face.

Gunia: Ungh Ritchelle, WTH?!

Gunia's now comatose on the floor, while Visha and Ritchelle place her on a wheelchair and wheel her out of the hospital.

*at the hall*

Shikha: Come on guys! Fix the lights! They'll be here any moment now!

Visha: Shikhu! We got her! 

Shikha! Awesome! But why is she blindfolded and asleep on a wheelchair?

Ritchelle: Maybe cause she's unconscious?

Shikha: What?! Why?

Gunia: What's going on? Doc, here's the graspers you asked for.

Visha hurriedly removes the blindfold and wheels Gunia to the stage, where she faces a hall full of friends and family cheering for her.

Gunia: What's this? I have a surgery due right now! Why am I here?

Ritchelle: That's cause we kidnapped you.

Gunia: WHAT?!

Shikha: Yep! How else would we celebrate your birthday?

*the hall erupts in cheers*

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GUNIA!

Gunia: I can't even! OMG! You guys! I love you all! Now can I be dropped back?

Shikha: Nocandoseville. We've taken a day off on your behalf, so you're actually gonna enjoy one free day!

Gunia: An entire day? Free? But..but..What do I do?

Ritchelle: And we knew you'd ask that question! So we've got some of your friends to suggest some ideas to you!
Edited by BalamPichkaari - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7

now for the question erm the one thing would be to relax? eat her favourite foods, watch her favourite movie, sit at home in her pjs. or do whatever she wishes that makes her happy.

If Gun had any free time at all, I'd want her to have a full "me" day at the spa and salon (get a massage and the works) and then maybe, a desi party where she can sing Yo Yo Honey Singh's songs! 🤣

Hear Songs? or get back on IF? 😆

I think both of us would go to New York and would get to know each other  😆

If ever Gun has a free day hope she comes to have a chat with all her forum friends, really miss her.

Uh, serve me? Ya know.. get over her 'healthy food jhaap' and bake me some good stuff. Med school has corrupted, I tell you. She doesn't give me cupcakes anymore. 😔

- I want you to go a beach with your friends .. and enjoy the whole day there with your friends. 😃⭐️

if Gun gets one free day, I would want her to go to california and soak the sun up.

Answering the question, if Gun got a day off from work, I would want her to sit back on the couch, sipping the finest coffee in the world, and watch the latest rr episode. Maybe catch up on all those missed episodes?

I would like her to do her laundry and that's coz I remember during my earliest days at BC in some thread Gun was complaining about doing the laundry in the ghost hours of the night coz we never gets time.😆 I don't know why I remembered this but yes I'll like her to be less burdened at least from this load.🤣

I want you to sleep. And then go to a party, where you actually stay up and have fun dancing to Chaar Botal Vodka, and don't eye the couch in search of a place to sleep. If you know what I mean =P

One day when i get married and have kids, i would like her to babysit my kids while i could have all the time in my life LOL
.StarryPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7

GUNIA!

my fellow punjabi kudi. I love your name, did you know that? Gun. Such a nice name. Such a nice meaning to the name.

but I digress. I am here to wish my dear fearless (fear-inspiring?) leader a very happy birthday! have a good one, and relax. I hope not to see you on IF today, go out and party instead!

love,
aradhna

Happy Happy Happy Birthday Gunnn!!!!!! 🤗 🤗 🤗❤️ ❤️ ❤️

I just want to wish you a beautiful day filled with loads of fun and free time! 😳 Yeah, that's wishful thinking! 😆 But I hope the year ahead of you is successful and that it's filled with love, peace and happiness. I also hope this year brings us closer (than we already are) because you're such a cool person and you're always fun to be around! I still remember you were the first one who didn't rag me in the DC. 🤣 And since then, whatever free time you do have and whenever you come around, you were always so warm and loving! ❤️ But now,  thanks to that group, we're closer and I'm definitely seeing a different side to you (one that I love!). ❤️

Many Happy Returns of the day, Gun. Have a wonderful time and enjoy yourself to the core. God Bless. Take Care and have a blast.

Ridz.

Happy birthday Gun! Stay blessed!! 🤗

Hey! Happy Birthday!! 🤗 Have a great birthday! :D 

Dear Gunia wish you lots of happiness, got to know you on GD forum it was great though the journey was small but got to know a very down to earth girl who understands all situations.
Today is your birthday, I'm here wishing you the greatest birthday ever from the moment you open your eyes in the morning until they close late at night. Have a wonderful and fantastic day.

Yo. Triplet! 😎 How's it goin'? Good shood? Still your buzz kill self? Wonderful. Of course, since it's your birthday.. I won't even bother demanding for any cake.. or any sweets for that matter. You go ahead and eat that nasty healthy junk of yours. I want none of it. But I guess I'll be all sweet and wish you a happy shappy birthday. 😃 ..I was gonna link you to this epic brown happy birthday song except I can't find it.. So, I guess I'll go the incestuous way and be all flirty with this: 

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5h1GpM5sNg[/YOUTUBE]

HAAAPPPYYY BIRTHDAAAYYY to the 'real' Doctor of I-F! ;)

I hope you do find some time out of your extremely busy schedule and celebrate your birthday with a blast. Here's wishing you a lifetime of happiness and success!

Sonia

many many happy returns of the day dear , may your all wishes n dreams come true . happy birthday , have  a wonderful n superb year ahead 

Happy birthday Gun...May lord bless you with tonne loads of happiness and joy..:)

Gun Gun Gun! Wish you a really really happy birthday. 🤗 Enjoy this year and use it as a launchpad for your future!⭐️ You're so sweet and a gift to your buddies and co-buzzers! 🤗 Please continue to be cool, sweet and nice.. and you'll always be my favourite Alpha! 😆 Have a blast on this special day and.. leave aside your books.. for a while! 😆😆 HAPPY BiRTHDAY Dr. Gunia! 🥳🥳
A small gift for the sweetest person I've ever met! 🤗 I ps-ed after six months so don't look at this bleah wali sig.. mere emotions ko dheko.. I mean feel karo! 😛😳
Loads of Love,
Alina

Awwiee a very Happy Birthday to you Gun. 🤗 You're one of the coolest person I've met in IF! 😳

Happy Birthday Gungun, Have an awesome day. Take some time off from saving lives and go watch a movie or walk in the park or something, or give me a call and we can chat about nothing like we do. have fun. Miss you. Hope to meet you next time I am on that side of the pond.

Hello, 

I haven't interacted with our birthday gal and would love to know her but till then ...

Make a wish on your birthday              

Make a wish and give it wings              

Dreams of bright and beautiful things

Dance through all the fun filled hours

Don't forget to smell the flowers

Share some love and birthday cake

All lifes joys are yours to take

And when evening comes to view

Thank the lucky stars you are you...

Happy birthday Gun Gun Guna!!!<3

I don't even know where to begin man. It's been quite some time since we met which I think was through BC or maybe in EHMMBH forum. Anyhow I hope this birthday brings you some relaxation time where you can just laze around do nothing except for ofcourse hit the downtown at night. Oh on that note I pinky promise sometimes in coming months we can finally go to that dinner we have been wanting to for ages now. LOL! Happy birthday once again! May god shower you with lots of love, happiness and success! God Bless You!!! Ohhh since it's a very special day how about you say screw you to that health conscious salad and say hell yeah to those yummy sugar high cupcakes. ;)

Lots of love,
Komal

"Gun, a very Happy Birthday to you! May God bless you with the choicest of blessings. May all your dreams come true.

It's been over a few days for me at BollyCurry and I think you are an amazing senior and one of the sweetest people around.
You are magical, and coincidentally you also share your birthday with Harry Potter! Cheers to that! 😉

I wish you a great day ahead! And a cup of coffee and cupcakes to go with it, since you enjoy them!

Lots of love
Tanisha"

A very happy birthday Gun!!!!!🤗
Hope you have a wonderful day and enjoy it wholesome. 
Have a great and healthy life!😃
-Nabila

Dearest Alpha Gungun

First of all, Happy Birthday to you. You are the bestest Alpha ever, not just because you've been my only Alpha but also because you know you rock, totally. I don't have that many birthday wishes, given how I run short of words when I need them real bad. So yeah, all I can do is sing praises of you. And this ain't no buttering girl, I know you could do without a lot of butter.

I know you since the day you sent me my recruitment pm (I bet the others regret it a lot now 🤣)
You were the nicest person around, and till date, that stands unchanged. I didn't know it, but you've got my back and that's very reassuring, to know you've got someone who won't let you fall. I don't know what else to say, except that you're the cutest teddy-bear and thanks for being such an amazing person! *Sniff Sniff* *looks up and rubs eyes off* Look away Gun, I ain't crying and I certainly don't like you enough to do that.

Anywho, just Happy Birthday once again, okay? I hope you at least get to sleep well on the big day!!!

Pooja

About you getting kidnapped, like I said above, I really wish you get the sleep of a lifetime once you get some time off. Everything else can wait *Go get your sleep girl* 🥱 🤣

Gun happy birthday! And enjoy the day in full!!! 😉

Happy Birthday Gun! Enjoe!!

*coming up*

Boo. So yeah. So sorry about the fact that this thread is posted on the 2nd and your birthday is on the 1st? In my defense, I knew you'd be having 24 hour duty on your birthday and you'd be dead beat when you came home/or your friends dragged you out to party, so by the time you check IF for edits, this would be up? And, it was my friend's last day at work so we landed up drinking all night and...you know what I mean.

Anywhooo...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN! I hope your 24 hour day wasn't too bad and that you do go out on the 2nd to have a few drinks and party it up! Thank you so much for everything, for listening to my rants and for being there for me. I love you love you love you loads!!

Happy Birthday Gun.. Gun.. Gunareyyy Smile Been ages since we last chat. Do miss the chats we used to have on MSN before MSN decided to destroy itself and you went into isolation (being partially inactive). Nevertheless, your an awesome person and do remain the same always. Happy Birthday and Best WishesSmile

Holla Gun its your birthdy. Wish you loads of love and happiness in every moment of your life. Stay the same wonderful person you are. I can't believe its around 2 yrs since we started speaking. May God fulfill each and every wish of yours. Happy Birthday Dear! Party hard enjoy every moment of your day.

Happy Birthday Gun! Hope you have a blessed day. 

It's a lot of fun to talk to you. Hope we get to know each other soon. 
Edited by starry.phoenix - 9 years ago
krystel21 thumbnail

TeriGalliyan.

krystel21 thumbnail
Credits

Graphics: starry.phoenix and -VishaD-

Ideas: BalamPichkaari and kweetrockstar 

Disclaimer and Apologies:

Sorry for the delay in posting this thread up, Gunia's birthday is on the 1st of August, and its not the 1st in any part of the world now. For those who wanna know why this went up late, scroll up to read my birthday wish for Gun and its there!
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hello Gun!
Happy Birthweek! (As day has already passed!😉) May all your dreams come true this week! Keep smiling and keep saving lives!🤗 May you have a rocking weekend!😃 Happy Birthday!
Aish002 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
belated bday wished 2 u Gun..aww..u had a 24 hr shift on ur bday..tats bad..but wishing u an awesome weekend full of partyng n  masti to make up for it...😊🥳
MSN_Vanny thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Happy Birthday Guniii!!!! 🤗
.StarryPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
wish u a vry happiee burdae Gun :))

@Ritch : amazin'' thread... :P
LoveToLaugh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail