Frustration Thread! Join the Campaign!

Posted: 9 years ago
Hello CIDians!
I know that we are disgusted..frustrated & whats not about present track of CID. Maximum fans hate romantic track in CID. Our list is long. New addition is DUO's friendship...they start ruining the legendary friendship which is the oxygen of the show. 😡

Please post your frustration here. Don't open unnecessary threads rather discuss in one thread. PLEASE DO NOT BASH ANY ACTOR/CHARACTER! 😈

Please message to FW persons on Facebook & join our twitter campaign.

Starts tweeting with #StopRuiningCID tag to @sonytv
Edited by debasree04 - 9 years ago
Okay, Deba. ðŸ˜Š At the moment, I'm frustrated with the boring tracks already and I have to catch up with what's happening now although I can understand how much it hurts if your favourite duo's friendship is affected due to the romantic tracks the makers are bringing in. 
I'll try my best to tweet that whenever I can. ðŸ˜³ Thanks for this thread. :)
Edited by pinkpearl5 - 9 years ago
What can be said about this?
FWP is forgetting that CID Is a Crime show thats all we need to remind them of. 😭
They shall understand that this silly romance tracks of whoever it is will not fetch any trp's but would realy spoil their reputation and quality of episodes which will further lead to loosing of interest by us die hard CID fans.
I know that we are disgusted..frustrated & whats not about present track of CID. Maximum fans hate romantic track in CID. Our list is long.  New addition is DUO's friendship...they start ruining the legendary friendship which is the oxygen of the show. ðŸ˜¡

Please post your frustration here. Don't open unnecessary threads rather discuss in one thread.

Please message to FW persons on Facebook & join our twitter campaign.

Starts tweeting with #StopRuiningCID tag to @sonytv 

How many???????? only 10 to 15 who on IF and always comment here an d active cid fans are karodo , unmese 8o percent not on IF and not on FAcebook .they have no problem  why they listen to you???last 5 months jabse new entry come TRP rise is high pehale 1.8 to 2.5 ke beech tha ab last 5 monthse it reach 4 and above 

dueo friendship ko kuch nahi hoga it s plan for  15 augt episode or singham 2 promotion
Edited by dip1972 - 9 years ago

What is all this!!! I sort of expected this would go this way when I first saw Abhijeet lying about the letter and not telling Daya the truth. This is the most ridiculously handled story ever. I would watch Daya ke Dulhan ka raaz 100 times but not this series. I am 99.99% sure this is a YSPT. They'll make that Sidharth a criminal in the end. 🤢 or maybe they'll make him a sacrificing hero and tell Shreya to break off the engagement. Whatever they are doing, they have completely ruined duo's characters...I don't believe I am avoiding watching CID because of duo! A few months back I decided to bunk because most episodes are having the newbies in it but now I don't mind the investigative scenes by the newbies. I hate it!  I feel like shooting them all for this!

Dip, read carefully, it's about stop ruining CID and not stop running CID...
 oh sorry i cant read carefully 
Great thread Debasree. I have nothing more to say except that the show I once used to watch dedicatedly without fail has now become a living nightmare thanks to this track. The way it's affecting our characters is horrible beyond words. I'll do my best to help with the campaign and hope it somehow brings about a change. 
I agree with you, Padma.
Dip1972,

I respect your opinion. ðŸ˜Š

See in my personal opinion, many fans and sometimes including me say stop CID because we don't want the show's reputation to go down slowly, with more and more "pain" and frustration to the show, actors makers and even audience. You see they say it's better to die in one go rather than suffer for a long period of time. Just end it. There's no point to suffer or expect any improvement in CID now seeing how much loss the show has seen anyways. And by loss I mean the friendship's charm. Can we get that smooth peaceful relationship back that duo had all the time since 17 years since the recent episode? Can we? Can we go back and edit that? No right. TRPs are good right now but what's the gurantee that they will be in the future too? You never know that FW make this track even more OTT which causes a lot more audience even the ones you are talking about to back out from watching the show?! We can't say. But it's quite predictable by many of us here. Why drag the show when it has no scope left for improvement? Okay stories are bad fine. But atleast we were watching some investigation by our officers and now most of episode is spend in love story which FW have badly handled already and now to add to that they are stretching the drama causing the crime element to be hidden. And one day the show has to end anyways. Come on. Every fans wishes it to go on forever. But we have to let go of the show ONE day. If we can do it later then why not today?! It hurts to say it but it hurts more to watch your beloved show sink slowly and we'd rather see it go in one go with less loss as it is.

Now what more in the future is left to see? Duo leaving the team? One of one them leaving or what? Huh?! No thank you. It's better to see the show ending with this uncalled for drama ending along with it rather than the show running for longer as the reputation and TRPs drop rapidly.

And sorry dear I'll have to be frank here. Not being harsh but many shows end year due to actors leaving, low TRPs etc. There's many shows that ended as the actor left or there was no story left and they were daily soaps which earned MUCH MORE money for the workers on the sets but the makers still ended it for the betterment of the show.

Now I'll put it short. I can't infact WE can't watch CID sinking like this. With the precious 17 year old friendship ending almost due to one CID officer who can't even speak up for her love. It's a pointless tiff CVs are showing between duo. 

Anyways, thanks. 

-PP
Oh great. Dip edited her post. ðŸ˜³
Before I look like a idiot talking to a imaginary dip ðŸ˜† 

It's a post to all those who feel we shouldn't say stop CID stating clear reasons why. 

Took me long and effort so I'm not deleting/editing it. So please.