Frustration Thread! Join the Campaign! - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago

@Vis di, I agree with you . 

Abhijeet sir is at least doing some good investigation (that's nice) but Daya sir, he is only seen in  those stupid scenes. They are ruining Daya sir's character more than anyone else and I hate this... ðŸ˜¡. If they want to give space to the newcomers, then do it but at least don't vandalise the characters who have had a big hand in the show's success...If they want to replace duo with someone else, though this is not possible and the newcomers have to carve a niche for themselves separately, then at least do it genuinely and with dignity.

Duo's friendship which is the landmark of the show is at stake, it may be just a yspt but the bruise that would be created for ever is something that's bothering me a lot. And what is more worse is the fact that even the littlest damage to the 17 years long precious relation will definitely get on the nerves of the loyal fans and will last long in their hearts.

I, personally, don't want to name an episode in which duo's friendship was at risk coz of some girl and wrong decisions in future in the queries thread or quiz contests, even if it turns out to be a yspt or so...

Though it's late but it's not too late, so fw, please reconsider ur moves and stop ruining CID.

I don't have a facebook or twitter account, so commenting or tweeting there would not be possible...

Edited by HimaniCID - 9 years ago
I'm too frustrated with the boring tracks. It hurts if your favourite duo's friendship is affected due to the romantic tracks.

I m really sorry di I can' tweet. Have no account there.

Anyways Thanks for this thread.[ :)]
Thanks a ton for the thread Deba di..
I am frustated, shocked and deeply hurt.. This is the reason I'm against onscreen love-pairing between cops..that affects their characters and duties.. I'm angry with FW more because of the fact they've damaged Daya sir's character (one of those pillars of CID) to a great extent.. Now he is seen only in those SPECIAL scenes..in last night's episode he didn't even pay attention to case discussion!!! Newbies are being given much importance and those who made the show sustain successfully over 17 long years are slowly but steadily being neglected, damaged, subsided, made fun of.. I'm not against Kavin-Dushyant but I don't want them replace Duo at investigation.. It would be better if the seniors lead the juniors..
And now they're making fun of Duo's legendary friendship.. They can make it YSPT at the end or everything fine like nothing happened before..still what they're showing now hurts duo fans badly.. See we're now forced to skip many episodes..if this trend goes on very soon many of us have to quit CID..
Sorry for the long post..but I need to vent my frustation out.
abhijeet n tarika's light moments were ok. I never thought that it will take form of true romance. But I too cant bear these romantic track. Daya shreya ka to bilkul nahi. These tracks just spoil cid repo. I hate thatEdited by Yashomati - 9 years ago
donno wht to say..i'm totally shocked,disgusted nd fustrated after watching yesterday's epi nd the precap...FW has completely ruined daya sir's character ðŸ˜­ nd nw they wants to ruin the epic friendship of abhi sir nd daya sir which is the soul of the show...i still can't believe daya sir arguing wth abhi sir for a girl...yeh dekhne se pehle meri tv kharab kyun nhi ho gaya...these romantic tracks is destroying CID day by day ,most of the ppl hates these romantic tracks bt then also FW is continuosly ignoring the public views nd playing wth our emotions nw...FW  the trp of ur show is in danger nw,save our duo's friendship nd end thse stupid romantic tracks or else be prepare to see the destruction of CID
Originally posted by dip1972

I know that we are disgusted..frustrated & whats not about present track of CID. Maximum fans hate romantic track in CID. Our list is long.  New addition is DUO's friendship...they start ruining the legendary friendship which is the oxygen of the show. ðŸ˜¡

Please post your frustration here. Don't open unnecessary threads rather discuss in one thread.

Please message to FW persons on Facebook & join our twitter campaign.

Starts tweeting with #StopRuiningCID tag to @sonytv 

How many???????? only 10 to 15 who on IF and always comment here an d active cid fans are karodo , unmese 8o percent not on IF and not on FAcebook .they have no problem  why they listen to you???last 5 months jabse new entry come TRP rise is high pehale 1.8 to 2.5 ke beech tha ab last 5 monthse it reach 4 and above 

dueo friendship ko kuch nahi hoga it s plan for  15 augt episode or singham 2 promotion
i agree wth u ...there r many fans who r against these romantic tracks bt they r nt active on social networking sites like fb nd twitter...we've to be more active on ths sites if we want FW to listen to us..
yeh mujhe bhi pata hain duo's friendship ko kuch nhi hoga but still its very heart breaking to see arguing wth each other for a girl..😭...
and last 5 months me trp increase nhi hua hain..actually trp system change ho gaya hain aur ab jo har week jo list out hota hain woh TRP nhi TVM hain which is the double of TRP i.e TRP = TVM/2.2...so if we consider last week's rating it was 4.1 tvm bt the actual trp ws 1.85 or something like tht ...so its clear  trp increase nhi hua hain its decreasing day by day..
Can't they think of anything else to bring in TRP? Breaking duo's friendship and making them say hurting dialogues to each other and in turn hurt us! Do they think we'll all rush to the TV in tension? Is this the only way they can bring in thrill and tension? Can't they write some suspense thriller stories, duo on dangerous mission or something like that and give us the tension?
This is one really lovely friendship which has been an inspiration to me all these years...even when I have occasional tiffs with friends I ultimately think of duo and patch up with them. (Not kidding) and now they show them fighting over a silly issue...the worst is that Abhijeet actually lied to Daya against his interests...I am NOT bothered about what happens to Shreya and her fiance but why did they have to drag in Abhijeet into the mess in an unfavourable way! 😡 They could have at least show him telling the truth and helping Daya deal with it in a better way. WHY THIS! 🤢 😡
Totally agree with everyone. We already lost our CID when the D-S track started germinating, now this is a fully grown plant.! Dragging Abhijeet into this and thinning that diving thread of friendship that existed between Abhijeet and Daya is simply a way to get TRP's up. However the hell is it going to help in TRP's! It's only ruining the good old CID and also breaking the hearts of the million die hards of the show. Duo fight and TRP's rise huh?😡 Or D-S track and TRP's rise???😡 What the hell is going on in CID.! For heaven's sake, this is a crime show and not a soapy crap.! ðŸ˜¡
Please give us back our duo and our CID! ðŸ˜¡
I only hope FW knows what they are doing.
This story can be handled properly.I hope it's not too late.
Originally posted by visrom

What is all this!!! I sort of expected this would go this way when I first saw Abhijeet lying about the letter and not telling Daya the truth. This is the most ridiculously handled story ever. I would watch Daya ke Dulhan ka raaz 100 times but not this series. I am 99.99% sure this is a YSPT. They'll make that Sidharth a criminal in the end. 🤢 or maybe they'll make him a sacrificing hero and tell Shreya to break off the engagement. Whatever they are doing, they have completely ruined duo's characters...I don't believe I am avoiding watching CID because of duo! A few months back I decided to bunk because most episodes are having the newbies in it but now I don't mind the investigative scenes by the newbies. I hate it!  I feel like shooting them all for this!

Vis di what you said is so true. you know what FWP team wants? they want to promote kavin and dushyant but how? when they have seniors like abhi sir and daya sir, both newbies cant rise. so what FW did? they completely destroy our duo's character. so that people like newbies taking lead while investigate and both the seniors waste their time on love track. so as happen. their purpose is solve.😡 If you have noticed, with the entry of kavin, he is getting more space then duo. and in last 2-3 episodes dushyant equally get the screen space.

when i saw shreya first entering CID with having crush on daya sir, from that moment i had a gut feeling that this girl will create some problem between our duo as she cant see anything beyond daya sir not even her duty. this she proved in Girftaar series. but she did mess to this level, cant digest.  so FW and shreya are responsible for CID disaster. Sorry but B.P.Sing sir is equally responsible.