Frustration Thread! Join the Campaign! - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
this is really a good move deba. This thread was very much needed, especially at this time πŸ‘πŸΌ
I can't even think to imagine till what extent will FW go to spoil the show. I guess just stopping the show would be a better choice and sparing poor loyal fans of the show from this merciless torture
Originally posted by Reshma.

Totally agree with everyone. We already lost our CID when the D-S track started germinating, now this is a fully grown plant.! Dragging Abhijeet into this and thinning that diving thread of friendship that existed between Abhijeet and Daya is simply a way to get TRP's up. However the hell is it going to help in TRP's! It's only ruining the good old CID and also breaking the hearts of the million die hards of the show. Duo fight and TRP's rise huh?😑 Or D-S track and TRP's rise???😑 What the hell is going on in CID.! For heaven's sake, this is a crime show and not a soapy crap.! πŸ˜‘
Please give us back our duo and our CID! πŸ˜‘

Reshmadi... the only way to get back our duo and cid is to show door first to shreya. Just hate this girl because of whom even daya sir is not taking into notice anything and argued with abhi sir and acp sir. (e.g. ahmedabad mein daya farar, restaurant scene, where he cant see what acp sir was trying to tell and abhi sir handled the situation. gloring example Girftaar series where he literally argue with abhi sir by taking side of shreya when abhi sir scolded her for shooting important witness)

FW people are forgetting that abhi sir and daya sir are the one who gave and still giving everything for the past 17 years to make CID the most popular crime show in television industry. now they very conveniently forget their sacrifice just to promote new entries. Cant imagine.😑 how can be they stoop to this level?😑
I just hope after all this emotional Atyachaar Shreya completely out of Daya's life and we see our original Duo backπŸ˜’
targeting DUO friendship to commercialize it to raise TRP is one such cheapest ever strategy penned by FW.  

what they are pursuing is literally an unforgivable act, the way FW (writers and dialogues) are constructing the DS track and how is it influencing DUO friendship is really a bad message given to the society and a direct insult on friendship
Edited by -Twinkles- - 9 years ago
Originally posted by Abhi-Anamika

I just hope after all this emotional Atyachaar Shreya completely out of Daya's life and we see our original Duo backπŸ˜’

so true dear. Cant bear shreya in CID anymore. Not only our original duo, i want our original team back. but i know its day dreaming.
For me DUO friendship has been the reason to connect with the show for so long , I believe for many loyal fans who have been watching CID over the years have always seen DUO friendship being the backbone of the show.  

how can one forget such a prime asset of the show which has become the reason of the show's survival even in its worst times. ?  

even in this stage if the show is able to pull of despite the poor quality of stories and number of loopholes in the plot, it is only because of the popularity the show has earned on the mere credit of DUO friendship - how can FW risk such priceless possession for some lame track πŸ˜‘

DUO friendship has the charm to give life to even a worthless episode. its not just  my say, but its been proved time to time.
Originally posted by -Twinkles-

For me DUO friendship has been the reason to connect with the show for so long , I believe for many loyal fans who have been watching CID over the years have always seen DUO friendship being the backbone of the show.  

how can one forget such a prime asset of the show which has become the reason of the show's survival even in its worst times. ?  

even in this stage if the show is able to pull of despite the poor quality of stories and number of loopholes in the plot, it is only because of the popularity the show has earned on the mere credit of DUO friendship - how can FW risk such priceless possession for some lame track πŸ˜‘

DUO friendship has the charm to give life to even a worthless episode. its not just  my say, but its been proved time to time.

This is called life. people easily forget the one who once their back bone or pillar of strength in your hardest time of life, who support you in every moment to make you successful. So FW has done nothing wrong by risking our duo's friendship for new comer cid lady officer.  why do they need abhi sir and daya sir now? Our duo take the show to a high level so now no need of them or no much importance of them. Now newbies are more important. Bravo FWP Bravo🀒😑πŸ₯Ί
What u say??? Send message to FW people??
Oh they reply only when we praises them but when we ask question that why they running this love track in the show like CID ..they not interested to answer..even though they easily ignored it
they just want high TRP ratings nothing else
I love duo and their friendship and for last 3 4 years this is the only reason for me to watch CID but they havr ruiened it too, first the new commers and demanding space for them and daya sir movie thats why we hardly get to see them and now they are ruining their friendship and u know I think they are doing it just for the sake of trp, inn ki larayr ko barhao or audience or impatient ho gi dhekne ko that whats next now but they totally ignore their sincere viewers and now they danm care for duo friendship too πŸ˜‘
For me No duo friendship = No CID
awesome thread Debasree...thanks
we all r so much frustrated from all this..
we see DUO only in these stupid scenes 😑 FW forgot that CID is a crime show not a daily soup...
if this all continue than CID will all the fans...i hope that take notice