Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iMini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: debasree04

I am telling what i remember...
In bureau Abhi sir to Daya sir - agar hamari dosti itni sasti hei ke kisiki baaton se toot jaye to phir thik hei 😲
Then Abhi sir to Tji (seeing their recent selfie & crying 😭) - maine kavi nehin socha tha ke hamara rishta kavi aisi ho jayega <font color="#0000FF">[humne vi nehin socha tha]</font> isliye maine socha hei ke main yahan se chala jayunga

--PAYEL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
is there any other way to contact FW.?...frm last 3 days i'm tweeting to sonytv against thse current track using #StopRuiningCID hastag..but no reply is coming ...😑whts wrong wth them...😑😑
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Payel, they only reply to nice tweets saying 'wooww...We live Daya- shreya pairing. ..When are you going to show their engagement, when are they getting married, we miss Abhi-T moments. ...cho cute...' type silly posts. 😑

once I emailed to someone in the crew saying ' when nikhil and Sachin can get such nice shirts why don't you give Abhi-Daya some good ones '. The reply was exactly like this ' Thanks. I will convey the compliments to the costume team'. They literally anjaan marofied the second half of my message. Edited by visrom - 9 years ago
--PAYEL-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: visrom

Payel, they only reply to nice tweets saying 'wooww...We live Daya- shreya pairing. ..When are you going to show their engagement, when are they getting married, we miss Abhi-T moments. ...cho cute...' type silly posts. 😑

once I emailed to someone in the crew saying ' when nikhil and Sachin can get such nice shirts why don't you give Abhi-Daya some good ones '. The reply was exactly like this ' Thanks. I will convey the compliments to the costume team'. They literally anjaan marofied the second half of my message.

exactly...yesterday they asked a question 'why u love CID?'...i tweeted them i love CID becoz of abhijeet sir and abhijeet sir and daya sir's friendship...they retweeted tht tweet of mine but the next moment when i asked them to end ths silly romantic track in cid nd dn't ruin duo's friendship...no reply came😑😑...how disgusting!!
Edited by payelsonafan - 9 years ago
debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: payelsonafan

exactly...yesterday they asked a question 'why u love CID?'...i tweeted them i love CID becoz of abhijeet sir and abhijeet sir and daya sir's friendship...they retweeted tht tweet of mine but the next moment when i asked them to end ths silly romantic track in cid nd dn't ruin duo's friendship...no reply came😑😑...how disgusting!!

Payel...our only satisfaction is that they probably notice our tweets whether they will hear our voice or not thats million dollar question
-Twinkles- thumbnail
I just can't digest that on Friendship's Day FW has GIFTED their loyal fans with the ongoing track.  πŸ˜­  what can be so cruel to the audience to witness DUO separation on Friendship's Day who have valued DUO friendship over the years as nothing less than ' Life of CID'  πŸ˜”

with heavy heart I watched last night episode , I just don't know what still left in me to do so... but still few things managed to grab my attention and make me more upset ...

>  what exactly the creatives thought by showing the starting scene - making Daya Sir feel lost, sad and heart broken - and the whole episode was as if to convey no matter what come his way Sr.Insp. Daya always carries off his duty first. Infact I liked it but why to include 'dhoka ka dard' like dialogues and make him blind towards his friend's concern , it was really sad to see how Daya Sir mistook Abhi Sir's concern and carefulness as dhoka... πŸ₯Ί

> Why targeting Abhi Sir and framing him up as a 'selfish friend / mistrusted friend'  πŸ˜­ - it just proves FW has overlooked what DUO friendship owes to the show 

> is that all just for a girl who was not courageous enough to be straightforward regarding her so-called saccha pyaar??  πŸ₯±

> why have to Tji interfere in this matter - I seriously condemn her as misfit to even consider her as Abhijeet's friend because she is always the first one to leave his side when Abhijeet is caught up is some mess.  I can prove my point on this note, many times in past whenever Abhijeet turned to Tji for some help she never trusted him in the first place and always mistook him.  For instance from " CID Giraftaar " when Abhijeet ask Tji to help him know the test report results without the knowledge of Dr.Salunke , she bluntly refuses expressing her disbelief in Abhijeet's innocence.  And even now Tji blames Abhijeet for D-S complication... 

> I just can't understand what's going on in the minds of the great creatives who have been religiously working on A-T and D-S tracks to prove their futile and rotten experiment. πŸ˜• If at all they want to experiment on the aspect of showing cop's private life they must have done it with better plots , storyline and most importantly with better artists.  As they can sense their failure now they are working their experiments on manipulating DUO's friendship πŸ˜’

> Long back the creatives have forgotten the actual heart of the show (which is crime detection, investigation and serving the justice in their way ) and started desperately striving towards something ( inclusion of new cops, AT & DS tracks never ending nuisance ) which their unable to execute it successfully - then why are they not learning their lessons from their mistakes ??  πŸ˜•
Edited by -Twinkles- - 9 years ago
iMini thumbnail

Originally posted by: visrom

once I emailed to someone in the crew saying ' when nikhil and Sachin can get such nice shirts why don't you give Abhi-Daya some good ones '. The reply was exactly like this ' Thanks. I will convey the compliments to the costume team'. They literally anjaan marofied the second half of my message.

mother of EPIC 🀣
Jackles thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I don't even know what is happening in CID. Sound's like DS love entanglement and Duo friendship's mutilation. The worst nightmare...🀒
I had been bunking CID since Last month. Whenever i perceive a good review i use to watch that particular scene (Long live YT) But from couple of weeks i ate my heart over for a good episode but heaps of horrible reviews...πŸ˜• Then i took a break from IF in order to escape loathsome comments of members related to show. Today i am back and i again run across through it...πŸ˜­πŸ˜” . But now i am giving CID a deep dyed miss. I'll watch my fav episodes on YT. As far as i know FW, they will ne'er be conscious of their idiocy...😑

Thanks for the thread deba...😳     
Veena.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Twinkles-

I just can't digest that on Friendship's Day FW has GIFTED their loyal fans with the ongoing track.  πŸ˜­  what can be so cruel to the audience to witness DUO separation on Friendship's Day who have valued DUO friendship over the years as nothing less than ' Life of CID'  πŸ˜”

with heavy heart I watched last night episode , I just don't know what still left in me to do so... but still few things managed to grab my attention and make me more upset ...

>  what exactly the creatives thought by showing the starting scene - making Daya Sir feel lost, sad and heart broken - and the whole episode was as if to convey no matter what come his way Sr.Insp. Daya always carries off his duty first. Infact I liked it but why to include 'dhoka ka dard' like dialogues and make him blind towards his friend's concern , it was really sad to see how Daya Sir mistook Abhi Sir's concern and carefulness as dhoka... πŸ₯Ί

> Why targeting Abhi Sir and framing him up as a 'selfish friend / mistrusted friend'  πŸ˜­ - it just proves FW has overlooked what DUO friendship owes to the show 

> is that all just for a girl who was not courageous enough to be straightforward regarding her so-called saccha pyaar??  πŸ₯±

> why have to Tji interfere in this matter - I seriously condemn her as misfit to even consider her as Abhijeet's friend because she is always the first one to leave his side when Abhijeet is caught up is some mess.  I can prove my point on this note, many times in past whenever Abhijeet turned to Tji for some help she never trusted him in the first place and always mistook him.  For instance from " CID Giraftaar " when Abhijeet ask Tji to help him know the test report results without the knowledge of Dr.Salunke , she bluntly refuses expressing her disbelief in Abhijeet's innocence.  And even now Tji blames Abhijeet for D-S complication... 

> I just can't understand what's going on in the minds of the great creatives who have been religiously working on A-T and D-S tracks to prove their futile and rotten experiment. πŸ˜• If at all they want to experiment on the aspect of showing cop's private life they must have done it with better plots , storyline and most importantly with better artists.  As they can sense their failure now they are working their experiments on manipulating DUO's friendship πŸ˜’

> Long back the creatives have forgotten the actual heart of the show (which is crime detection, investigation and serving the justice in their way ) and started desperately striving towards something ( inclusion of new cops, AT & DS tracks never ending nuisance ) which their unable to execute it successfully - then why are they not learning their lessons from their mistakes ??  πŸ˜•

Agreed

FW wale pagal ho gaye hain or or urgggh πŸ˜‘
iMini thumbnail
Abhijeet wants a transfer now..why now? Why not years earlier? Ugh
Oh yes, , earlier he used to file resignation directly. Nice improvement FW, bravo.