Members Lounge

HOROSCOPES!!! - Page 3

Posted: 16 years ago

This content was originally posted by: niya

Pine Tree (Peacemaker) -- loves agreeable company, craves peace and harmony, loves to help others, active imagination, likes towrite poetry, not fashion conscious, great compassion, friendly to all, falls strongly in love but will leave if betrayed orlied to, emotionally soft, low self esteem, needs affection and reassurance.

Well, I hate to write poetry 😑 and I am soo fashion conscious πŸ˜‰ ...I am very emotional though so its right there 😳

hahaπŸ˜† same im a pine tree and those same thing go 4 me. and i have a high self esteen😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

missy6892 thumbnail
Apple Tree (Love) -- quiet and shy at times, lots of charm,appeal, and attraction, pleasant attitude, flirtatious smile, adventurous, sensitive, loyal in love, wants to love and be loved, faithful and tender partner, very generous, many talents, loves children, needs affectionate partner.

manny2rock thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Angad luver#1

Rowan Tree (Sensitivity) -- full of charm, cheerful, gifted without egoism, likes to draw attention, loves life, motion, unrest, and even complications, is both dependent and independent, good taste, artistic, passionate, emotional, good company, does not forgive.

yea itz me..........so true
hd92 thumbnail
omg, im an apple tree!! that is soo tru!
Mrs.SalmanKhan thumbnail
      thnks
its so true! lol
sania_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
lolz, I'm a Cedar tree!

sidivyapall thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
im an apple tree!!!

Apple Tree (Love) -- quiet and shy at times, lots of charm,appeal, and attraction, pleasant attitude, flirtatious smile, adventurous, sensitive, loyal in love, wants to love and be loved, faithful and tender partner, very generous, many talents, loves children, needs affectionate partner.
Miss.Netherland thumbnail
Its truee !!

Elm Tree (Noble-mindedness) -- pleasant shape, tasteful clothes, modest demands, tends not to forgive mistakes, cheerful, likes to lead but not to obey, honest and faithful partner, likes making decisions for others, noble-minded, generous, good sense of humor, practical.

-
I am a elm tree
*lucky_karen* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Maple Tree (Independence of Mind) -- no ordinary person, full of imagination and originality, shy and reserved, ambitious, proud, self-confident, hungers for new experiences, sometimes nervous, has many complexities, good memory, learns easily, complicated love life, wants to impress.

hey thnx..actually most of it is true...although i was hoping a for a better response for the love life... πŸ˜• πŸ˜†
Sir-Please thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i am a apple tree πŸ˜†
tnx 4 the info