Devon ke Dev Mahadev

rival site article- Mohit to play lohitang

foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Mohit Raina, as Mahadev has won many a hearts and still rides high on the popularity charts!! The very popular mythological show on Life OK by Nikhil Sinha's Triangle Films Company, Devon Ke Dev Mahadev continues to appeal audiences with its interesting tracks.

The coming weeks will see yet another enchanting story woven around yet another double role performance, coming from Mohit Raina.

Yes, you heard it right!! Raina who earlier played a double role as Mahadev and Jalandhar will now be seen in a dual role. This time around, he will be seen playing the character of Lohitang.

As soon as baby Lohitang will be born, he will be taken away by Andhaka (Manav Gohil). Andhaka who wants to avenge Mahadev, will bring up Lohitang by tutoring him, so that once he grows up he would take revenge against Mahadev.

A reliable source states, "The recent rumours about the show losing out on viewers resulting in low TRPs will be erased with the emergence of this new track. Mohit has always been loved by his fans, and they will be doubly thrilled to see their favourite emerge in yet another double role. Jalandhar's track introduced earlier did phenomenally well, and the maker and channel will bring quite a lot of surprises via this track."

We tried calling Mohit as well as Producer Nikhil Sinha, but could not get through to them.

Get ready for this interesting track in Mahadev.

Edited by foram. - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Surya_krsnbhakt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Um..
Again? Aapka Ansh nahin, Vikalp hoon?
And then Mahadev will say, "Arey, ek vikalp aake mar chuka, ab kya doosra vikalp aa gaya!"😆
Thanks for sharing!

ALso, since Lohitang is played by the same actor, it rules out the possibility of him being Mangala!
kaatayani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Surya_krsnbhakt

Um..

Again? Aapka Ansh nahin, Vikalp hoon?
And then Mahadev will say, "Arey, ek vikalp aake mar chuka, ab kya doosra vikalp aa gaya!"😆
Thanks for sharing!

ALso, since Lohitang is played by the same actor, it rules out the possibility of him being Mangala!

Surya the writer has changed..  this time it will be all  masala.  Brijmohan Pandey the current writer had been involved with DKDM since the beginning (feb 2012)  i believe he will give a crisp story plus unlike Jalandhar Lohitaang knows about his being a Shivansh and he is up against all 3 Gods (I hope so😕😕)

All i want that  they should give us a good fighting sequence not the old lethargic one to one fight 
This content was originally posted by: kaatayani

All i want that  they should give us a good fighting sequence not the old lethargic one to one fight 

My thoughts precisely.. 😃

I dont know where they are going with Lohitang ( double role, so Mangala?) & Andhak & the 5 negative forces that Mahadev is supposed to fight..😕..but what i do hope for is some kick-ass fight sequence.. since they are going all out & doing a promo shoot , my expectations have been raised...😃..its been a while since Mahadev had a good promo, so hopefully something worth watching will follow this promo..😊

Although, I am confused now.. why bring Andhak back to bring in the much required fight sequence?.. couldnt they have used some other asur instead?.. i mean the Andhak track was already over with a big fight sequence & kshama...& now again this?.. does it state anywhere in our puranas that Andhak turned to his old ways after getting final liberation from Shiva?..😕 it sounds more like a daily soap this way.. anyways, with Andhak waging a war against Mahadev, my hopes of seeing Adi Shakthi in a prominent smashing role has been increased..😃..if they are going to cook up things , they might as well do it properly & give the viewers what they want to see..⭐️
kaatayani thumbnail
Atleast let mahadev and parvati fight at different fronts..!!  
nd yes no mahadev cribbing "i can't do anything wid parvati holding my back" 

and biiigeeessstt NOOO to Brahma and naarad's commentry (since Narayan is dozing off)
This content was originally posted by: kaatayani

Atleast let mahadev and parvati fight at different fronts..!!  

nd yes no mahadev cribbing "i can't do anything wid parvati holding my back" 

and biiigeeessstt NOOO to Brahma and naarad's commentry (since Narayan is dozing off)

@ bold

😆 😆

But it seems inevitable now that Narayan is in Yog Nidra..🥱
Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
once upon a time a year back in the forum i wrote that jalandhar should be reborn as Mangal and getting a positive end and after more than a year this is actually happening?
kaatayani thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Quixotic5

@ bold

😆 😆

But it seems inevitable now that Narayan is in Yog Nidra..🥱

Naarad and brahma ji are very much awake..!! 
rajshrip thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I am intrigued about what mohit's new look will be. 😊
Surya_krsnbhakt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
What, Utkarsh resigned? When did the new writer come?