Devon ke Dev Mahadev

rival site article- Mohit to play lohitang - Page 2

OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: kaatayani

Surya the writer has changed..  this time it will be all  masala.  Brijmohan Pandey the current writer had been involved with DKDM since the beginning (feb 2012)  i believe he will give a crisp story plus unlike Jalandhar Lohitaang knows about his being a Shivansh and he is up against all 3 Gods (I hope soπŸ˜•πŸ˜•)

All i want that  they should give us a good fighting sequence not the old lethargic one to one fight 

@Red is this true that the writer is changed n not it's UN?if m not wrong then this Brijmohan Pandey is the guy who wrote Sati track(first one) and also Parvati devi's entry to First Maha Kali track,Matsya track..write?if he is writing then I think this will be a great fight..πŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kaatayani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
A new Article.. in detail as Nikhil Sinha speaks this time..

Mohit Raina aka 'Mahadev' in a double role again!

The last time Mohit Raina played a double role as Mahadev and Jalandhar in Devon Ke Dev Mahadev, the serial's ratings soared.

Now after almost a year, producer Nikhil Sinha is recreating another Mahadev in the form of Lohitang.

Says Nikhil, "Whether it was Jalandhar or Lohitang they are all 'Shivansh' born from some part of Shiva - his hair, blood, etc. Lohitang came into being from Shiva's sweat when he performed theTandav. So he will be a lookalike ofMahadev."

But unlike Jalandhar who was cold-blooded, Lohitang is aggressive and hot-tempered and his body turns red when he is angry. "Lohitang is considered the mentor of Mars and is metallic. We will work on his look accordingly," says Nikhil adding that it will be a huge challenge for the makers and Mohit.

"For the last few months we were looking for some challenging stuff and we found this. Last time we did the double role track, it was fun, and all of us including Mohit enjoyed it. It's also a delight for the audience," he adds.

In the serial, little Lohitang has already been introduced Mahadev has entrusted Andhak to take care of him. However, Andhak poisons his mind against Mahadev and organises a team of asuras to fight him with Lohitang leading them. Chetan Hansraj, Manav Gohil,Vineet Sharma and Ibrar Yakub have been roped in as asuras and the track will begin in a couple of weeks.

http://www.dnaindia.com/entertainment/report-mohit-raina-aka-mahadev-in-a-double-role-again-2007422?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

kaatayani thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: deboleena.manna

@Red is this true that the writer is changed n not it's UN?if m not wrong then this Brijmohan Pandey is the guy who wrote Sati track(first one) and also Parvati devi's entry to First Maha Kali track,Matsya track..write?if he is writing then I think this will be a great fight..πŸ˜‰

he even wrote Ganesha birth track.. in fact he he was involved in most of the popular tracks of dkdm
jyoti07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Chetan Hansraj, Vineet Sharma and Ibrar Yakub to enter Life OK's Mahadev

Chetan Hansraj, who presently plays the role of Adham Khan in Zee TV's Jodha Akbar will soon enter Mahadev. He will play the role of the asur Nighast. Also entering the show will be veteran actor Vineet Sharma. He will play the role of asur Shankhchood. Young talent Ibrar Yakub will also be seen in the show. He will essay yet another asur's role, by name Tuhund.

As reported earlier, Andhaka (Manav Gohil) will bring up young Lohitang with the intention of taking revenge against Mahadev. With Lohitang growing up, he will team up with three more asurs Nighast, Shankhchood and Tuhund to wage a war against Mahadev.

A source states, "A promo was recently shot for the same wherein the three asurs join hands with Lohitang (Mohit Raina's dual role) to take on Mahadev."

This will be a track that will go on for the next three months.

When contacted, Chetan told Tellychakkar.com, "Yes, I have started shoot for Mahadev. I play the role of an asur, Nighast. This is a new challenge, and different when compated to the boring daily soaps."

Ibrar Yakub also confirmed his presence in Mahadev stating, "Yes, I play an asur by name Tuhund. Tuhund had earlier fought with Andhaka, as he wanted to get into penance of Mahadev. However, this would not happen. Instead, Tuhund will be seen teaming with few other asurs and an ansh of Mahadev, Lohitang to fight Mahadev."

^^ TFS πŸ˜Š
Out of the three asuras mentioned in the article, only Shankhchood's stories are easily available on the net..

So it seems like there is gonna be a HUGE battle sequence involving all devas & asuras..
Surya_krsnbhakt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Jyoti Thanks!
Hm.. who is Nighast? And Tuhunda is still doing Tapasya.. Shankhachooda's story is similar to Jal's...
Lohitang is Jallu 2.0.
And I guess the fifth negative force is Andhak.
Hm..
jyoti07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
your welcome suryaπŸ˜ƒ
Mohit as LohitπŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ
kaatayani thumbnail
Shankhachoooddd...!!!   I Always wanted to see this story.. no doubt very similar to Jalandhar's...  bt still I am Happy tht atleast he is being shown..!!
@jyoti tht was one smart name πŸ‘
rsnarula67 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kaatayani

Surya the writer has changed..  this time it will be all  masala.  Brijmohan Pandey the current writer had been involved with DKDM since the beginning (feb 2012)  i believe he will give a crisp story plus unlike Jalandhar Lohitaang knows about his being a Shivansh and he is up against all 3 Gods (I hope soπŸ˜•πŸ˜•)

All i want that  they should give us a good fighting sequence not the old lethargic one to one fight 

@Blue
This is a step in the right direction.  I now am really hopeful that they will wind up with some Dhamaka   (don't want DKDM to wind up with a wimper)!!

Mohit as Lohitang - hmmm  (they were showing Jallu so often, that this is what I was hoping for), aur kya chahiye...
kaatayani thumbnail
@rsnarula... the  writer changing is quite an old story.. the change happened during Mahatap track itself.. tht's why i often rejoiced tht a lethargy had been lifted off from DKDM