Devon ke Dev Mahadev

rival site article- Mohit to play lohitang - Page 3

rsnarula67 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: kaatayani

@rsnarula... the  writer changing is quite an old story.. the change happened during Mahatap track itself.. tht's why i often rejoiced tht a lethargy had been lifted off from DKDM

Yeah I noticed the change too - but I optimistically thought that the previous writer had a brain transplant😛. I usually am able to catch the show only after the credits roll - my family disses me a lot for watching DKDM, so its very difficult to get them to shut up😆😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kaatayani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
^^  hehehee..!!  we are crazy dkdmians :P
my sister thinks tht I am in kind of love with Mohit  (well I am his fan too )  she gets irritated too 
Arijit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hmmm, so, it's going to be a battle royal. btw, let's wait for mohit's first glimpse before keeping our hopes up.
atominis thumbnail
Have to watch it then!
But writing better be good.

And battle better have some action than the simple culmination of Jalandhar track whose promos were better than actual episode. 

Hats off to Mohit Raina for his patience in still sticking to the show. I hope he gives his best.
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
can anyone give me a short update about what is going on in the show?why Andhak return and how Lohitang born..m not watching from long time so don't have any clue about what's going on in the show..😕