Beintehaa's Newsletter Chat Corner [Invites ONLY] - Check Pg 18

yaqeen. thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Kissa-e-Mohabbat, Dastaan-e-Nafrat's official chat corner is here! πŸ˜ƒ

With our amazing Newsletter team, why not a place for all of you to get to know each other? We all know, we have some good spammers. πŸ˜‰

This is SIMPLY for chatting regarding NL and chats about here and there too if you'd like. β­οΈ Just co-exist. πŸ˜Š

The only rule is that you follow IF's COC and general CC Forum Rules. πŸ˜›πŸ˜³

Members List

-Alina. / Alina
Yuvika_15 / Yuvika
Leviathan / Leviathan
ARandKJFan / Ananya
-NautankiAsh- / Ash
Mishika123 /
Vinu127 / Vinu
_aaliya / Aaliya
_Littles12_ / Zainab
Flame.Of.Rose / Aditi
Desigirl_21 / Uditi
...Renu... / Renu
ItsAysha / Ayesha
-Maliha- / Maliha
-AkkiLuvsNBT- / Aakash
Cute_Strawberry / Razia
Tit_For_Tat /
-KitKit- / Maheen
CrazyKSGlover / Shezah
PrincessN /
Katy_AZ /
gr8_mms /
-BlueEyes- /

NOTE

ALL entries are to be sent in by Friday no later than 11.59 PM (UK Time) i.e. 5.29 AM Saturday morning (IST) i.e. 6.59PM Friday evening (USA Time).

All entries are to be PMed to BIEntries Please send buddy requests to that ID in case a wide spread PM needs to be sent.

If you can not send your entry for a particular week, inform either Yuvika_15 or -Alina. by WEDNESDAY, so we can contact your back-up. 

If you have any queries, feel free to pm either myself (-Alina.) or Yuvi (Yuvika_15).

Loads of Love,

Thread Layout Credit goes to -Araina-

Edited by -Alina. - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yaqeen. thumbnail

As the title suggests, this will provide a precap of the main events that took place in the show in this past weeks.

Regular: -NautankiAsh-
Back-Up: ARandKJFan

This should be a scene which you felt stood out the most from the rest. It was a power packed scene, one which you felt delivered the best performances and was discussed and appreciated by members the most: it shouldn't be Zain-Aliya solo scene only, but a scene that includes rest of the family too!

Regular: Mishika123
Back-up: vinu127

This refers to the dialogue which you feel was the best one: it could be a powerful dialogue, intense, funny or a serious dialogue.

Regular: _aaliya
Back-Up: _Littles12_

This was your favourite ZaYa scene from the week: you'll need to describe it and you could discuss HarshIka's performance in the scene too.

Regular: _Littles12_
Back-Up: Flame.Of.Rose

This refers to the scene that bought a smile on your face and the one that made you laugh.

Regular: Desigirl_21
Back-Up: ...Renu...

This is the character you feel owned the entire weeks episodes, either by their acting, performance or their involvement in the current storyline.

Regular: Flame.Of.Rose
Back-Up: _Littles12_

This refers to the character whom you were highly irritated by causing you to skip their scenes whenever and wherever possible.

Regular: ItsAysha
Back-Up: vinu127

This refers to the character which brought a smile to your face all week. This could be either because of their cuteness or quite simply because you found them to be a very funny and entertaining character this week.

Regular: -KitKit-
Back-Up: Tit_For_Tat

This refers to your favourite picture of the week: it could include any off screen picture of the cast and should be one that everyone liked and discussed thoroughly.

Regular: ...Renu...
Back-Up: Tit_For_Tat

This refers to the on screen costume you really liked. It does not necessarily have to be an outfit worn by ZaYa... you need to describe the costume and possibly state why it was your favourite outfit of the week.

Regular: Cute_Strawberry

This refers to a song whose lyrics went really well with the current scenario and feelings of the characters and represents the whole week: you must know/learn how to convert a mp3 file into swf for this category!

Regular: -AkkiLuvsNBT-
Back-Up: -Alina.

As the title suggests, you have to select an animated or non animated signature made by forum members.

Regular: -Maliha-
Back-Up: -Alina.

As the title suggests, you have to select a non-animated icon made by forum members.

Regular: CrazyKSGlover
Back-Up: -Maliha-

As the title suggests, you have to select an avi made by forum members. 

Regular: -Alina.
Back-Up: PrincessN

As the title suggests, you have to select a video mix made by forum members.

Regular: PrincessN
Back-Up: 

This refers to an OS/SS/FF that you felt was very well written and appreciated the most by majority of the members on the forum.

Regular: vinu127
Back-Up: gr8_mms

This refers to the member you feel has been taking part in discussions a lot and has made a big contribution in the forum throughout the week.

Regular: ARandKJFan
Back-Up: PrincessN

This refers to the thread that members have liked a lot and have discussed it a lot... i.e. one that has majority of "likes", "replies" and "pages".

Regular: PrincessN
Back-Up: ARandKJFan

This is your overall rating of the entire weeks episode. Thought should be given to how you feel the star cast performed, how the story developed etc.: you must justify your rating by describing reasons for it... you could also include the good and bad points of this weeks episodes.

Regular: Katy_AZ

This includes the message you would like to forward onto the makers of the show including your comments on the current track, any changes you would like to see and any suggestions of scenes etc.

Regular: -NautankiAsh-
Back-Up: -BlueEyes-

As the title suggests, you have to find a blooper and point it out to the members: you can submit whenever you find a blooper!

Regular: vinu127
Back-Up: ...Renu...

yaqeen. thumbnail

SCHEDULE

19th September

3rd October

17th October

31st October

14th November

28th November

yaqeen. thumbnail
Welcome everyone, specially the newbies! πŸ€— Please post a short intro with your name and etc. I'll start. πŸ˜› I'm Alina, I live in Italy and I'm a very busy person. πŸ˜† Nowadays I'm veli.. but from September, College gonna start again. πŸ€” I LOVE Danish Taimoor and Salman Khan, A LOT. β€οΈ My likes keep changing but these two..❀️ I watch Yeh Hai Mohabbatein and Kumkum Bhagya only! πŸ˜› 

Important note: I'll keep updating the title of the CC whenever a new note has been posted with the number of page so kindly do check and reply here if needed! Ex. Beintehaa's Newsletter Chat Corner [Invites ONLY] - 8th August / Page 22. 

P.S. New graphics coming soon! 
yaqeen. thumbnail
The due for the 10th Edition is this Friday: take scenes, dialogues from the last two weeks ONLY. 
santiagosentyou thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hello! :D
I'm Ananya. I'm probably one of the first to sign up here. πŸ˜†
Welcome new members. Wassup old members? πŸ˜›
vinu127 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey guys..
I'm vinu.. right now a velli 
will be a medical student in a month (god save my to-be patientsπŸ˜†)
so watsup?

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
welcome everyone... u'll all have received a welcome PM including those tht are oldies...
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Everyone, I'm ZainabπŸ€—, from NY , USA I am a bit busy so this friday is the first due date. Ahh man so I should get started?πŸ˜†

I am really obsessed with my middle name weird IK just go with it, its Annabella and imma change my IF username too as soon as it lets me. πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Becoming a doctor-oncologist, I'm a Zombie most of the time LOL cause I get like no sleep. LOL I have no likes as such, i usually just go with what I am watching so its Beintehaa and lots of Paki Dramas.  LOL i think thats about it. I always begin to watch many shows but never stick with them cause I always end up loosing interest, BI on the other hand I have stuck for real long.  i really am not good in introducing myself, fair enough.😳

Oh So I watch YHM, BI, tried with RR but gave with with two days i couldnt, Giving Jamai Raja a chance, MB was lit till it got ruined, OH and QH man i loved that show till the leap. Thats about it

How long does my scene of the ZaYa be, LOL i have a tendency of writing essaysπŸ˜†

Hopefully we get to interact more!πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by _Littles12_ - 9 years ago
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Err Guys do I choose a ZaYa scene from this week or last week?