Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

santiagosentyou thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
I'm so sorry about not submitting the summary :( I logged into IF after 2 days and my exams are going on so I don't have the time. I'm really sorry Alina :(
-AppleOfMaEye- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i agree with Aki that lets give one more chance,..and have 1 more sign up,..
anyone of us may sign up too fah some additional slot,..

NL is a cool thing on forum,.. i would suggest yah guys to cntinue it,..
-AppleOfMaEye- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
and alina icon of the week? i have to submit it?
icon= Animated or Non-animated??

and this time i accidently sent animated icon,..😆
as am part of 1 other NL too where i do all this siggy/AV/icon stuff,..
yaqeen. thumbnail
I don't know what to say. ðŸ¤” Yuvika will reply. 
yaqeen. thumbnail
Ananya, it's ok. ðŸ¤— Best of luck for your exams! ðŸ¤—
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Alright whatever the decision may be, let us know, we tried. :(
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hey guys,

having discussed with the BI NL heads, we've decided to stick to our decision and not continue with the BI NL. We appreciate the work of the regular members and apologise for any disappointment this may have caused you but this is the right decision to make.

We have posted signs up more than once and requested members to ONLY sign up if they can commit to it, in our last sign up we had clearly stated that you MUST only sign up if you can commit for at least 3 months. Despite this warning, we have had members fail to submit and/or quit the BI NL which means MORE work for us. The whole point of the sign up was for members to voluntarily sign up for entries and do them NOT sign up, go missing and leave it for BI NL Heads to do the work on their behalf. And this has been the case since day 1... for weeks we've let it go but now it has become too much considering we are now busy with personal work commitments too.

If you are still keen to have the BI NL, then the only suggestion we can give is to see if there is anyone who would be happy to take full management of the NL and if so then you happily can continue to post as you decide. NOTE; this does mean that the current BI NL heads will NO longer be part of the BI NL Team and it is up to the NEW MANAGEMENT to take up FULL responsibility of the BI NL including sign ups, editing entries and posting them on the forum.

BI NL Heads
yaqeen. thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Alina.

Pending sections: please send these entries by the end of month.. so we can post the last edition and then not trouble you anymore! ðŸ˜³

Character of the week: Flame.Of.Rose
Most irritating character of the week: ItsAysha
Costume of the week: (Cute_Strawberry cannot submit) vinu127
Message to the makers: (-NautankiAsh- quitted) -BlueEyes-
Rating of the week: Katy_AZ