Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: jasminerahul

plz update soon

i will update on wednesday or friday.
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
have 2 wait a lot.i'm addicted 2 ur both stories.so felt like getting my daily dose.then plz update ur ss b4 that

i will update on wednesday or friday.

YaSha0512 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nice teaser 
poor kumud is backed into a corner 
hope Saras figures out somethings wrong b4 kumud is forced to marry someone else
thanks for pm plz keep em coming N continue soon
Sugar_Cinnamon thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jasminerahul

have 2 wait a lot.i'm addicted 2 ur both stories.so felt like getting my daily dose.then plz update ur ss b4 that

I'll try to update earlier :)
Sugar_Cinnamon thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: YaSha0512

Nice teaser 

poor kumud is backed into a corner 
hope Saras figures out somethings wrong b4 kumud is forced to marry someone else
thanks for pm plz keep em coming N continue soon

Thanks
will continue soon.
Sugar_Cinnamon thumbnail
Will update next part tonight
Working on it right now,   😊
Sugar_Cinnamon thumbnail
Part 18 B:

Previously: "Saras, I'm getting married."

Saras was rooted to the ground, he kept standing motionless for a few minutes. This couldn't be happening, yeah, it must be one of her pranks again.

"You really got me," Saras chuckled.
Kumud knew that all this was going to be difficult for both of them but still she could not be selfish, "No, I'm serious Saras,"

Saras held her shoulders ," You can't do this Kumud, what about us?"

She avoided his gaze," There was never us' Saras, it was always you and me and we can never be together."

His grip tightened around her shoulders while she tried to control her tears, "Look at me Kumud!" he said in a stern voice.

Kumud avoided him more and looked away. Saras forcefully cupped her face and made her look at him, "Are you doing this out of some pressure or has someone forced you to do all this?"
She knew that she would spill the truth in no time if she continued to look into his eyes.

"No," Kumud shoves his hands away and walked to the other side of the room.

Saras didn't expect that, just when everything had settled in their lives, she was taking some stupid decisions.

"Kumud! I'm sure that it's not your decision, you must have been forced in all this, Don't you remember what you had said on that night in the rain, that you wouldn't get married in the 2 to 3 years to come and then we fought and you got.." Saras screamed out and both of them shut their eyes reminsing the incident.

"I changed my views," Kumud said in a low voice.

Saras came behind her and said," If you are so hell- bent on getting married, then why don't you marry me, instead of spoiling your life with some jerk?"

There was silence in the room. Kumud didn't reply, he was too adamant, she had to persuade him.

"Saras," Kumud turned to look at him, "Look, we are just messing around right now and after marriage, the love between us will be gone and we'll be fighting again..." she paused and placed her hand on his cheek while he looked into her eyes, "I believe that an arrange marriage can sort out my life," Saras pushed her away from him as soon as she said that, how could she say all those things, his hands fisted. He didn't want to hear anything else but Kumud made the mistake of speaking," If we..."

She could not complete her sentence as he caught her and pinned her to the wall.

"You have made a very big mistake by insulting our love," he said in a husky voice.

The look in his eyes made her shiver. Kumud would not be able to handle the situation, the closeness was making her lose control, she had to do something fast.

"Saras, leave me."

Saras released his grip on her, before Kumud could heave a sigh of relief, he slammed his lips onto hers. Kumud's eyes flew open out of shock, she tried to push him away but he was too strong for her. Tears started flowing out of her eyes because she knew that she would never experience what she was feeling now, Saras's touch always made her feel alive.

Her hand made their way from his chest to his neck and pulled him closer, she wanted to forget everything and surrender to him for the last time. Saras felt something wet on her cheeks, he withdrew from the kiss and it pained him to see that she was crying. He kissed all her tears away while she made their lips meet again. Saras's hands made their way around her hips and pulled her closer and rubbed his body with hers as she moaned in pleasure. 

Just when she was about to deepen the kiss, he pulled her away from him, Kumud was taken aback as to why he stopped.

"Why are you so astonished? Didn't you just say that it was only lust between us and that we were just messing around?" He said in a cold voice.

Kumud felt more tears flowing out of her eyes,  she could not face him,  he had proven her wrong.
"I'm more than sure that you are not doing this of your own will and believe me, I'll find out the truth before your wedding day." Saras said as he stormed out of the room while banging the door.
Kumud wiped her tears and slumped on the floor. She thought of the moment she had spent with Saras, she would never be able to feel the same way for anyone else apart from Saras. Her phone vibrated and she saw a reminder: Need to reach home @ 10 h 00 2morrow.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day, last day at the mansion,

As they stepped out of the mansion, the four of them turned to look at it for the last time. No matter how hard they tried, they would never be able to forget this place and all the problems that faced when they stayed here.

"I'll never forget this project," Anushka said.

"Yeah, me too, what say, bro?" Danny looked at Saras but he had no expressions on his face and he didn't bother to reply.

Danny shook him," Bro, are you ok?"

"Yes, Can we leave now this place now? I'm feeling suffocated." Saras said while looking at Kumud.

Anushka and Danny immediately understood that there was something wrong when Saras and Kumud didn't dare to meet each other's gaze.
"Kumud, don't tell me that you fought with Saras again?" Anushka asked.

"Bro, you fought with bhabhi?"

"Danny!" Saras  yelled at him. Danny froze, Saras never spoke to him in that tone.

"She's not your bhabhi, she's going to be someone else's wife now,"

Kumud wiped the tear at the corner of her eye, yesterday Saras was adamant on finding the truth and today he's letting go of her. Kumud came out of her thoughts when she felt a tap on her shoulder.

"Have we heard it right?"
"Yes Anu, Saras is right, I'm getting married."

Danny was shaken, he was the happiest person for his bro and now, everything was shattered.
"But, Kumud, how..."
"Anu, please, I have to reach Ratnanagari  in a few hours and I don't have time to waste."

Saras was already sitting in the bus. The remaining three of them got in the bus and they left from that place.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

University, Mumbai

When they reached the university, Kumud hugged Anushka and said bye to Danny as she would be leaving right then. She walked towards Saras but he walked away from her without looking at her once. Kumud was heartbroken but she had to do this. She sat in the car which was waiting for her and looked back the last time before going.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ratnanagari,

"Welcome Mr Dharmadhikari,"

"You've got a nice house, I must say VC," Buddhi Dhan said while looking around.

"Thank you for the compliment."

Buddhi Dhan along with his son walked into the Desai house.

"VC, Kumud is nowhere to be seen,"

"My daughter will be here in a while," VC led them to the living room and excused himself for a while the servants served some drinks and snacks to the guests.

VC dialed Kumud's number and waited for her to answer.
"Hello...Kumud, where are you? If you are not here within half an hour, Kusum will get married instead of you."
"Dad, I'm reaching in 10 minutes, there was a traffic..."
"I don't care and come fast, my guests are waiting."
He then hung up.

" VC, meet my son Pramad," Pramad gave a smile and went to take VC's blessings.

"Nice to meet you Pramad."
"Same here, uncle,"
"Uncle? Call me dad now, after all, I'm your would-be father-in-law," he said as he and Buddhi Dhan laughed.

After some minutes, they heard the doorbell ring.
"Raghu, get the door," VC yelled from the living room.
The servant opened the door and let whoever was at the door come enter.

"Kumud, finally you've come!" VC exclaimed.

"Dad, I've not come alone."
"What do you mean?"

"Danny, Saras and Anushka have also come with me, they didn't want to miss my wedding." Kumud said with a smile while the others appeared behind her.

VC's smile faded.

Precap: "Kumud, meet your future husband, Pramad."
Saras clenched his fists, he could not bear to see Kumud with another man.

Finally updated. Keep liking and commenting.

Love Jess, ❤️

Edited by Jess2014 - 9 years ago
coolhi1988 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
hey jess🤗 wonderful update...
loved it..
samud convo well written... saras anger & kumud's misery well displayed...
so pramad's entry... gud step.. hope he is positive here... but negative wil also do..
danny & anu shocked to know abt kumud's wedding...
at d end kumud brought saras, danny & anu with her.. did she reveal vc's blackmail to her or was it just a co-incidence...
continue soon...
thnks 4 d pm...
Edited by coolhi1988 - 9 years ago