FF|| Raaz- The secret(Completed||) - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
Part 2:

After walking for some 1 km, they reached the mansion.

"I'm so tired." said Sunny as he sighed and looked at Kumud who was in his arms.

"Didn't know that you could not support a girl's weight." Saras said.
"If you are so fond of doing it, then carry her."
"You see..the thing is that I would ,but I like to see you in this state." he let a little dry laugh.

They were at the porch. The housekeeper, Ramu opened the door and greeted them.
"Hello, you must be the group of students, I'm Ramu."

One by one they introduced themselves, his gaze fell on Kumud,"What happened to her?"

"She fainted..maybe because of the heat." said Anushka.

"Come inside, I'll show you your rooms." 

When they got inside, Sunny dumped Kumud in his arms,"You like to boast." He went outside and got the remaining bags that were left.

"I'm thirsty." said Danny.
"Me too,"
"The kitchen is over there,"
Anushka and Danny went to the kitchen while Ramu showed the room to Saras,"Sir, you may leave her here, I'll go and get some water,"

Saras carefully made her lay on the bed. He removed her shoes and bent to place her head on a pillow. While doing so, her ear ring got stuck in his shirt. He tried to remove it but failed. He stayed in that position for a while, and stared at her again. He was lost in her beauty and did not realize that he started running his left hand on her cheek...She felt at peace when she felt that touch even though she was not conscious, it was as if a bee had found nectar, and that feeling was satisfying.

He realized what he had been doing and he quickly withdrew his hand and managed to untangle the ear ring when he saw her eyes starting to open. Saras left the room and threw a last glance at her before going away.

After a while, when she opened her eyes, she found herself alone in an unknown place. She held her head in between her hands,"Where am I?"

Then Ramu entered the room along with Sunny. Kumud went and hugged Sunny,"Thank god, you are here, I was so scared."
Sunny ran his hands on her back,"Ssshh...I'm here now."

Ramu coughed and they both came out of the hug.

"Ma'm, water for you."
She took the glass,"Thanks."

"Sunny, how did I come here?"
"You fainted on the way and I carried you. You are so fat..." She smacked him on his chest.
"You find me fat?"
"I was just joking,"

She took one pillow and started hitting him with that,"Well here's your punishment for saying that I'm fat."

Sunny snatched the pillow from her,"Start running."

"No, you can't do this."
"Why?' he raised his eyebrows.
"Because I'm a girl and you are a guy."
"So..."
"So that's the reason."

She stumbled and fell on the bed with Sunny on her. At the same time, Saras had come to check on her and he saw them in that position.

They both got up from the bed.

"Oops, I'm sorry." Saras slammed the door shut. He was so angry, he wanted to bury that Sunny alive. Why does she affect him so much?

On the other side, Kumud was feeling guilty. She was surprised to find Saras looking at them. He had the same anger in his eyes when she had slapped him.

Sunny excused himself and went away. 

Kumud was then distracted with Anushka's talks and she forgot about the incident.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dinner time,

There was no electricity in the mansion. There was a huge chandelier in the dining room. Kumud did not dare to meet Saras's gaze.

"This chandelier is 100 years old." Ramu said.

"Really?" asked Danny
"Yes, it was bought by the fifth owner of the house."

"Fifth owner you are saying? How may owners did it have?'
"Saras sir, it had eight owners in all, but after the first one,the remaining  left the mansion with their family within the fifth month."
"Why is that so?"

"I don't know but only the eighth owner had stayed here for more than 5 months, he was alone. But after 2 months, his dead body was found in a well that is behind the mansion."
"That's quiet a mystery." Kumud said.

"Yes madam but until now. no one ever bothered to find out."
"Ramu, are there any secret doors or passages here..it's common in old houses."
"Kumud ma'm, no..not really."
"Ok."

Everyone had their food after and asked some questions about the mansion and so on.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They were all sitting outside the house around a bonfire. Ramu had made tea for all of them.
Saras asked Ramu,"Well, who was the first one who lived here?"

I know that the current track is depressing.๐Ÿ˜ญ   Let's cherish old memories.๐Ÿ˜Š
Don't forget to like and leave your comments.๐Ÿ˜›

Love Jessโค๏ธ

Edited by Jess2014 - 9 years ago
saras lost in kumud's beauty n touching her.so romantic.kumud felt peace too.saras angry 2 c sunny with kumud.even me too.i wanted saras 2 carry her n fall on top of her.kumud has noticed saras' anger.hop this will read 2 a luv story.mystery track is interesting.eager 2 know d rest
r u planning 2 bring kabir,kusum n kumari?
Originally posted by jasminerahul

saras lost in kumud's beauty n touching her.so romantic.kumud felt peace too.saras angry 2 c sunny with kumud.even me too.i wanted saras 2 carry her n fall on top of her.kumud has noticed saras' anger.hop this will read 2 a luv story.mystery track is interesting.eager 2 know d rest
I'm happy to know that you are liking it.๐Ÿ˜Š I don't know your name?
Originally posted by jasminerahul

r u planning 2 bring kabir,kusum n kumari?
For the time being no.
call me jasmine๐Ÿ˜›

Originally posted by Jess2014

I'm happy to know that you are liking it.๐Ÿ˜Š I don't know your name?
interesting story..
continue soon...
also do pm me...
Originally posted by coolhi1988

interesting story..
continue soon...
also do pm me...
Thanks
Will PM u when i'll update next part
Part 3:

"A man named Pramad Dhan and his wife...I don't remember her name...but he had forced her to marry him, but then, late Pramad ji killed his wife as she was cheating on him with her lover. Then he sold the mansion and left this region."

"That's a nice story."
"Kumud ma'm this is not a story, it happened for real,"

"Ramu, how can you be so sure?"
"This incident had been passed on to generations, it had been the talk of the region long ago,"
"Why doesn't anyone live here now?"
"The mansion is believed to be haunted by Pramad's wife's spirit."

Everyone got scared at the mention of spirit but Saras enquired more about it.

After a while, only Saras and Kumud were left outside as Danny as usual was hungry and Ramu had to make some food, Anushka went to sleep and Sunny had gone to the neighbouring village to get some wood.

Kumud did not look at Saras and there was only silence between them. Saras then started the conversation," Are you dating Sunny?"

She was shocked when he asked her this, why did he care,"No, and even if I was, what's your problem, can't you mind your own business? You're always poking your nose in matters where you're not needed and..."

She stopped talking when she saw him coming towards her, she got up and started walking backwards while he kept on walking. Her back collided against the wall and she stopped right there. She was trapped between him and the wall.

"Kumud, I don't know if you care about your honor or no, but a woman's honor matters a lot to me, so please cover yourself properly," He placed his brown leather jacket on her shoulders.

"Why do you care?" she managed to ask him but she was shivering so badly and her cheeks were red.

Flashback:

Ramu was telling Saras about the incidents that led people to believe that the house is haunted. Kumud's phone fell down and when she bent down to pick it, Sunny was staring at her and Saras had remarked where his gaze was going. 

Today, she had worn a white top and a scarf that didn't cover her well.

Kumud's clothes:
Kumud's clothes:

End of flashback,

She was so mad at him,"Listen, I don't think that Sunny is able to do such a lowly did, and if you like to look at girls then just go and watch som f*ck*ng p*r* video." she removed his jacket and shoved it to him. She went away from there.

Saras was really angry, she trusts that shrewd Sunny more than him. Well why would she, they are always fighting? 

"I so hate that guy, because of him, she.. arghh..." he kicked the piece of wood that was in front of him so hard that it went flying and at the same time, Sunny was carrying a pile logs of wood, the one that he kicked flew directly at Sunny and he fell down, not to forget, the logs that he was carrying fell on him.

Saras roared with laughter on seeing him ๐Ÿคฃ. Danny too came out, he joined Saras.

"Bro...๐Ÿ˜†."
"Dan..๐Ÿ˜†..I...can't...speak...๐Ÿคฃ."

Sunny looked at then angrily. He got up and went inside giving them the wicked eye.

They both laughed till their tummies ached. Saras and Danny went to sleep after that.
Next morning,

Kumud was still angry with Saras. Could he be right? She had remarked Sunny staring at her a few times but she always ignored it.

Her thoughts were disturbed when she heard Anushka's voice,"Kumud, why are you wearing a sleeveless top today?'

"Anu, coz' I want to and no one tells me how I should dress." she had made up her mind to do the opposite of what Saras tells her to do.
"Calm down, what happened to you? Did you fight again?"
"Think of it to be like that."
"You are impossible," Anushka sighed and went away.

Kumud put on some red lipstick matching with her top,"Perfect."

Everyone was already at the table. There were two empty seats left, one next to Saras and the other next to Sunny.

Kumud came down the stairs. Saras nearly choked. She was looking like a h**k*r.

She sat next to Sunny. Sunny found her behavior strange today. She purposely dropped her spoon down and when Sunny picked it, she came under the table too and Sunny was lost in her.

Saras was getting uneasy on seeing them so close and it had been more than 5 minutes since they were picking up that damn spoon.

He let out a fake cough. When they still didn't hear, he kicked Sunny's leg.

"Ouch, are you mad or what?"

"Oh I'm so sorry, actually, I was stretching my legs.." he said with a hint of casualness but more of concern in his voice.

Kumud did not even look at him. She knew that he was frustrated.

"I forgot to tell you something, yesterday, when I went to the village, the chief invited all of us tonight for some festivities."
Village,

Kumud and Anushka had reached the village earlier. The women there were shocked on seeing Kumud in that top of hers. The chief's wife gave her a ghagra to wear. Anushka was already wearing a salwar suit.

Kumud went to change. Then a girl nearly her age, plaited her hair,"It's not good to leave your hair open at night."
"Why?"
She kept quiet and avoided the topic,"My mum is calling me."

When the girl went, she muttered to herself,"Gosh, it's so heavy."

Saras, Danny, Sunny and Ramu came later on. They were shocked on seeing her dressed traditionally.

Sunny went to er and asked,"Is it really you?"
She was pissed off with his with his question,"No, it's my ghost."
"Hey, You look nice, I was praising you."
"Well, I'm feeling suffocated."

Saras was only looking at her beauty with a smile on his lips.

Finally, it's done. If you want a PM, like this part. Hope you enjoy it as much as the other parts.๐Ÿ˜Š It's a bit short as I was busy, will try to catch up in the next part.

Love Jessโค๏ธ

Edited by Jess2014 - 9 years ago
awesome update...
thnks 4 d pm..
continue soon...