Arakshiya_58 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey all..

Time for NEW THREAD...🥳
its all becoz of u guyzzz... MY LOVELY READERS... A BIG THANKS...🤗

~~~ONLY FOR YOU~~~

PROLOGUE

Mr.Rawte and Mr.Kapoor were met before nine years in business meeting...Spending more than one year with each other's family because of business issues they became best friends and best partners...Their business reach the skies...And both are very happy with their family...

Mr.Rawte has two sons..Sameer and Arjun...They both are working in ETF..The best team of Mumbai police...Ans Mr Kapoor has two daughters...Elder one is doctor in Delhi where they live..Second one is getting training for her career..
They all four met at udaipur where their fathers business start..They spend more than one year with each other...And became best friends...after that they never meet..

But now their parents had decided for marriage of their elder childs...All are happy with this decision...Marriage is at udaipur where they meet first...All gether at their place expect the bride and her sister...

At airport
SamJun is waiting for their only left guest at outside...Sameer is enjoying his coffee while Arjun is Checking his watch at every five minutes...Sameer is smiling to see his desperate state...
Sameer: Ar jun,Ghadi dekhte rehne se wo log jaldi nahi as jayenge...
Ar jun: Sam time ho gaya hai..abhi tak aaye kyu nah I??
Sam laugh at this..
Sameer: saley meri to would be wife aa rahi hai..par th kyu itna desperate ho raha hai...
Ar jun: jaroori nahi ke wife ka wait karo meri princess aa rahi hai..Me uska hi wait kar raha hu..
Sam smile at this and then his phone buzzed and he reply..
Sameer: Le pura hua wait..Aa rahi hai.. Aisha ka massage tha..
Ar jun(in mind): Come soon PRINCESS...I am dying to meet you...

Below is the index...
For PMs Buddy me...
Edited by Arakshiya_58 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arakshiya_58 thumbnail

___INDEX___

Part 12: Below
Edited by Arakshiya_58 - 9 years ago
Arakshiya_58 thumbnail
Hey All...
Back with Next part...
A Tribute for friendship day...
HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY TO U ALL...

PART: 12

Now she is here ...Sitting with heavy heart ...This marrige is disaster for her...As if it happens her dreams and love snatched away from her...Lastly she start shouting...though she is alone there...

Sakshi: Ye sab kyu ho raha hai mere sath...Kyu me nahi ji sakti life apne tarike se...Nahi karni mujhe ye shadi ...Jo mere sapne mujhse chhin le...Aur mera pyaar bhi...I only  love Arjun...Whole day you didnt tlk to me Arjun ...Please come here...Sahi ho tum me sirf tumse pyar karti hu ...Sirf tumse...I love you Arjun...This love is ONLY FOR YOU...( she shout and cried hard...)

She heard someone say something from behind...She turned around and get stunned...

Voice: Me janta tha...

They both look at each other for sometime...No one utter a word...Then he start taking steps towards her...Sakshi is just staring on him...Lastly he just a step away from her...He also stare at her...He observe that her eyes became red due to crying...Anger rosed up in him at seeing his princess's this condition ...He didnt say anything...Just wait for her action or something...

Then she muttered ...ARJUNNN...

Arjun: Kya hua Princess...Mujhe hi yaad kar rahi thi na...To ab kuch kyu nahi kehti...Kaho jo abhi keh rahi thi...Me hu tumhare pass...Bolo na Sakshi...

Sakshi: Me...Me...Me Kaha..kuch keh rahi thi...(She stammered...)

Saying that she quickly turn around..She has no courage to tell lie infront of his face...She cant understand whether to say those words or not...Because now her marrige is on way..And then the first reason (her illness) is still same...

Sakshi:(MV): Nahi sakshi ..Tumhe koi haq nahi uski life se khel karne ka..Tum apne dil ki baat nahi keh sakti...

Silence spread for sometime...He is observing her...Some times before she is confessing her love for him...His heart filled with joy by hearing that...But now stammering...Something is stopping her...Then Arjun remember one thing...

He make Sakshi around and look at him...But she kept her eyes down...

Arjun:Okk...Forget ye sab...Mujhe tumse kuch important baat share karni hai...

She felt releif as he changed the topic...She quickly look up giving him permitt to go on...Arjun smile at her reliefing face...

Sakshi: Ha..Bolo...

Arjun: Haa..But promise karo tum bich me bak bak nahi karogi...Sirf meri baat sonogi ...Miss Radio...(he said teasingly..to divert her mind more..)

Sakshi's mouth became O..She start hitting her slowly in showing fake anger...

Sakshi:(con.hitting..):Aww..bestie..tum ne phir mujhe radio bulaya ha...How dare you...Me bich me bakbak karti hu...Aur tum kya karte ho..Ha...Bolo...Bolo...(Smile spread on lips during that)

Arjun smiled at his victory..yupp!! she is back..He caught her hand and pull her towards him...She hit with her chest hard...She can hear his heartbeats...She stayed same...Her heart so wish to stay just like this...So close to him...And never wanted to seprate from him ...For always just like this...

Arjun didnt move and hold her waist...Sakshi shiver at this...She try to be free...But his grip is to hard yet gentle...Lastly she plead and he leave her smilingly...She compose her self...They both stand beside each other...With enwitend hands...Like always...

Sakshi's MV: Sakshi tujhe waise hi rehna hoga jaise tu pehle thi...Humari friendship abhi same hai..Aur sharing hi kar raha hai...

Sakshi: Achcha...Batao...Kya share karne wale the??(she asked curiusly)

Arjun:Yaa...Mujhe ek suggetion chahiye tha...Not for me...Mera ek dost hai uske liye...Wo ek ladki se bohot pyaar karta hai.Aur wo bhi usse utna hi pyaar karti hai...

Sakshi(Interputt) Ha to isme problem kya hai...

Arjun: Miss.Radio ...Kaha tha na bichme nahi...

Sakshi:Oops..Sorry...(holding ears)..No word ...

She put finger on her lips like child...Arjun shake his head at her antics...

Arjun: Dono ye baat jante hai...Par mera dost accept nahi kar raha...

Sakshi(again):Kyu...

Arjun give her look like'I knew it'...She again put a finger on lips...

Arjun(contined)..:Mere dost ko ek bimaari hai...Jiski wajah se may be uski life short ho...Not confirm...Just chances kam hai...So is liye wo usse dur reh raha hai...Apne paas nahi aane deta...Thinking that jab wo use chod ke chala jayega to wo toot jayegi...Aur uska pyaar(he smiled) ...Wo use har tarah se apnane ke liye taiyaar hai...ye sab jante  hue bhi...Wo sirf usi ke sath khush rehna chahti hai...(turning to her)...Ab tum  batao use kya karna chahiye...

Sakshi hear all this with silence..Then say...

Sakshi: Mere thinking se to use jana chahiye...Use positive rehna chahiye...Chances to hai hi...Phir kyu wo khud bhi dukhi ho raha hai aur apne pyaar ko bhi rula raha hai...Jitni bhi life hai khushi se jine ke liye hai...So why waste??Jaisa tumne kaha wo ladki sirf usi ke sath rehna chahti hai...That means she love him alot...To use aisa nahi karna chahiye..Positivity is great...Aur phir bhagwaan ji bhi to hai..Wo hamesha sabki help karte hai...(she completed smiligly)

Arjun keep staring at her...She smile...

Sakshi: Kya hua...Kya soch rahe ho??

Arjun:Yehi soch raha tha ke ye baat tum kyu nahi samajhti princess...Ke sirf aagey chal ke door ho jane ke reason se apna present bhi barbaad karde...Just because of fear ye sab...Aur phir kal kisine nahi dekha...To tum itna kyu soch rahi ho...

They both stand facing each other...Sakshi cant beleive ...She is in shock...Why she didnt get it before...Just he is talking about them...Wait !!means he know about her illness??As if reading her mind...

Arjun: Mujhe apni princess ke bare me sab pata hai...And yes I love her still...Mujhe koi farak nahi padta ...Agey kya hoga...I love you ...Princess...Aur me apni life sirf tumhare sath share karna chahta...Tum aisa kaise soch sakti ho ke tumhari life...Ye bhi to ho sakta tumse pehle mujhe...

He cant complete as she put her palm on his mouth...Her eyes are filled with tears..Thinking that he loves her so much...

Sakshi: Tumhe kuch nahi hoga...Samjhey tum...Me tumhe kuch nahi hone dungi...

Arjun smiled at her reaction...He remove her palm..Pull her towards him and hold her from waist...Now both are standing exteremly close to each other...She didnt protest this time...Only look in his loving eyes...their gaze meet...

Arjun: To phir tumne aisa kaise soch liya ke tumhe kuch hoga??Aur me tum he hone bhi dunga...Dont you trust me princess...Please stop all this...Ab  aur nahi...Jo hona hoga wo jayega...Aur phir tumhe to apne bhagwaan ji par pura trust hai na ke wo kuch bora nahi karte..

(he ask)

Sakshi nodded...

Arjun: To bas...Phir...

Before he continue she say...

Sakshi: I love you ARJUN...

He kept stare at her...Trying to gulp down her words...Finally she accept infront of him...Oh God!!!he is so happy...

Arjun:Kya kaha tumne...Ek baar phir se kaho...

Sakshi(smile): I love you...

Arjun: Again...

Sakshi:I love you...

Arjun: Again...

Sakshi: I love you...Yes...I accept defeat infront of your love...Hume koi alag nahi sakta...

Saying that she hugged him thight with tears in her eyes...Tears of happiness...Arjun is also too happy...He hugged her back with same intensity...

Arjun: Yes...Hume koi alag nahi kar sakta ...Oops...Mujhe bhi kuch kehna hai...

Sakshi break the hug not fully...she is still holding him...She ask kya...

Arjun smile widely..Then bend down ...Took her in his arms...And start rounding...Shouting...I LOVE YOU Princes...I love you ...I love you...

His happiness has no bound...Not because just she accept him...Because she has now confidence...She want her life...She want to be with him...Sakshi too became happy finally after all this Day's drama...She is ready to face everything with him...He is with her...Her love,,her confidence,,Her power,,Her trust,,Her friend...Everything...

After sometime he put her down because of her lots of pleading...They both again stand near border of tarrace...But this time he hold her from waist...Letting no place between them...She rest her head on his shoulder...Then she decided to tell him about Varun...As she dont want any problem after sometime...So she start...

Sakshi:Arjun ...Mujhe tumhe us idiot ...I mean Varun ke bare me kuch batana hai...

Arjun: Me sab janta hu...Princes...Aur us idiot ko kuch nahi mil ne wala yaha...

Then Arjun told whole reality of Varun...Sakshi is shocked...But then she tell about her mother's talk...

Sakshi: Arjun...Me chahti hu ke hum abhi kisi ko kuch na  bataye...As mom ne to kasam di hai...Aur me is shadi me kuch bura nahi chahti...Aur us Varun ko bhi to sabak sikhana hai...Hum milke ..But if only if you give me permission...

Arjun laughed a little: Ohhoo...To tum ab meri permmission se kaam karogi ha...

Sakshi(siriously): Yes.With it...Because this life is ONLY FOR YOU now...Me nahi chahti ki kisi bhi wajah se hum dur ho...

Arjun: No need...Princess...Hum waise hi rahenge jaise pehle the...But abhi mujhe kuch chahiye...(He smiled looking at her)..

Sakshi(confusingly): Kya???

He didnt say anything...Just go and stand behind her ...Now her back is facing her...He her hairs which is spread on shoulder...

Arjun:Just permisssion...May I??

Sakshi's heart thudding loudly...She is breathing havily...Thinking what going happen ...But then she trust him...So she composed herself...And give him permetion...

Sakshi: I trust you...

Arjun slowly put her hair oneside...Sakshi closed her eyes tight...His touch makes shiver..Her whole neck is visible now...But after sometime she feel a liitle metal thing on her neck...She open her eyes...And see a beautifull golden Heart shaped locket is on her neck...She took heart pendle in hand...It has little lock...She open it...And inside there is both of them beautifull pick...Arjun teid it ...Then come near her ear ..

Arjun:(wishper):Just want to give you confession gift...Nothing else...I know you...Dont worry...I wont do anything...

Arjun put her hair back...Sakshi quickly turn around and hugged him...

Sakshi:(still in that position):Thank you so much Arjun...Its the best...And  you too...I love  you...

Thhen Arjun brake the hugged...

Arjun: Chalo ...baki ka pyaar jatane ke liye bohut waqt milega...Khana nahi khaya na...Chalo pehle...

Sakshi give questioning look...But then ignore...She know he understand her better then her...They walked down...Its twelve now...So all are sleeping...They go to dining area..

Sakshi: Arjun...Tum baitho me humare liye khana leke aati hu..

Now Arjun give her look...

Arjun: Tumhe kaise pata chala??Mene khana nahi khaya...

Sakshi: Jaise tumhe pata chala...

She smiled and left for kitchen...She hit up the dinner..Then come with food...They both sat besides each other...They both feed each other...And enjoy the late night dinner...

Then they sat on sofa..Not wanting to be a apart...And start talking...But aftersometime Arjun feel that she is sleeping...Resting her head on her shoulder...He shake his head...Then slowly take her in arms...She is smiling in her sleep also...Happiness is visible on her face...

He goes towards her room...And mad her lied on bed...He cover her blanket...He bent down and gave a gentle peck on her forhead..He is stand up...And he is fall on her..Not forcefully as he balance hisself...But  her lips touch his cheeks...Which is almost a kiss...Yet she is sleeping...

Smilingly he check that her gifted pendal is stuck with his button...He carefully remove it...Then switch of the lights and went towards his room...Unknown to that someone is watching him...

Jitna bhi bore hue ho...Ek comment to kar hi dena...
Okk..Tell me your views..
Sorry for grammer mistakes...
Thanx for reading ...
Love you...❤️

_shadesnature_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
congratulations for thread second dear 👏
My_VivJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
A Big CONGRATULATIONS my Rishu!!! 🤗
update was truly awesomee loved their confession now Arakshi togethr will deal with everything... waiting fr nxt update soon...
yiipppeee me second!!! 😳Edited by My_VivJaan - 9 years ago
IArmageddonI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
resss :D :D :D :D :D :D :D / unres on pg 4Edited by Armagadon - 9 years ago
EshaalYousufzai thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats on you 2nd thread betu.
It was an awesome update.
Loved it very much.
Full of love and sensuousness.
At last they confessed their love for each other.
Loved their sweet moment.
But who was watching them?
Con soonz..
_Angel_love_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Hey! Dear
Congratulation on ur New Thread🥳
lovely, beautifully and nicely written dear👏⭐️
Keep it up👍🏼
Thanks for pm
Love
Bushra
NainaSM thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome arakshi love confession superb .😳...arjun gift to sakshi cute... Kisne dekh liya continue😲 soon👍🏼
zubiya92 thumbnail
Awesome update
Love it
Cont soon