who was watching them???πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
loved it
thanx for the pm
cont soon😊

Posted: 9 years ago
congrats for new thread...
loved both the updates...
awesome...badly want to kill varun!!!
am dancing finally both confessed there feeling...
confessing was so cute...
waiting for next part...
do cont soon...
no sorry for late unres dear!!!!
first of all congo for the new thread!!!

I simply loved it dear...

A pretty and beautiful update...

And the confession...

Haye!!!   

Uffo...😳 Arjun ne kya samjhaya Sakshi ko!

So beautifully he removed every insecurities of her...

He recounted a small story about their budding love...

Aur Sakku ne apna solution khud hi bata diya!

Aw... loved the necklace! πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

And yeah... it's ok agar no  kissi... aise sweet waale moments bhi chalega! πŸ˜ƒ

Hehe... dono raat bhar baith ke baate karna... so sweet...

Ab toh Varun Babu gayo! πŸ˜†

Itna uchal raha tha na! πŸ˜‘😑😑

Excellent... yehi baaki tha... ek do SYS milega Arjun ji se...toh akkal thikaane pe aa jayega!

Awesome dear... again... no sorry for late unres!
Wonderful Update

Nice Confession

What is Saakshi's illness

Continue Soon
Sorry for the late comment loved this part 
It was fantastic sakshi is dealing with a burden of her marriage 
Feeling bad for her 
And in last arakshi confess so romantic the Gift of Arjuna was so cute 
But who was watching them 

Congratz for new thread
Awsm update
Loved it
Very nicely written
Finally arakshi confessed 
Continue soon
Good going dear
Very nice
Thanks for pm

Hello!!
After long time me back...U didnt miss me..😭😭No problem!!!πŸ˜ƒ
Me back with a little long update!!!!
Thanx for your beautifull comments...Cant reply because of exams...

So here its going to start...

Note:Lirics are in red and dance actions are in brackets...
Hope you enjoy this one...πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

PART: 13

Days pass quickly...But all have different experince with each day..For Raesha its very difficult

for them..As nobody allow them to meet each other...Sam try very hard but each time he failed...Arakshi was having fun time seeing their condition...

For Arakshi its best time of their life...No doubt both are too happy with each other... Yet both stayed busy with prepration but when they got time they didnt delayed to meet each other...Their changing equation made their bond more stronger...No one doubt on them that their relation is change...As they are very carefull about it...

Sakshi had told her mom and Varun that she is ready for marrige but also told that not to  do anything right now ...She want sometime...Her mother is really happy but Varun is not convince...But he CANT say anything...And reason...

Flash black***

After the day of preposal Sakshi is going to tell Varun and her mother about her marrige decesion...She ask him to come to her mom's room as she wanted to talk to both...She is with Varun going to her mother's room...When Arjun blocked their way ...He had a tray of juice glasses in his hand..Sakshi looked Arjun with questioning face...Then Varun also looked both of them one by one...Lastly Sakshi asked Arjun ...

Sakshi: Kya hua Bestie??Aise raste ke bich kyu khade ho gaye??Hato jaane do hume...

Arjun:(Knows about what she is going to do):Ha to mene kab mana kiya ...Tum dono itni khushi khushi kahi jaa rahe the...To mujhe laga kuch achccha hi kaam karne jaa rahe hoge to me muh mitha karane aa gaya...(he said with fake smile)

Sakshi: Is juice se ...Mithai nahi milli tumhe??

Arjun: Princess...Try something different...(He wink)

Sakshi didnt understand what is going in his mind...She is standing with still question face...

Arjun: Princess...Jyada mat socho ye har achche kaam ki rukawate door kar dega..ye lo pilo...Sabko pila ke aaya hu..Bua sab ka muh mitha karwa rahi hai juice se...(He laugh a little)

He took one glass of juice and handed Varun the tray and made Sakshi drink juice with his own hand...Varun see this with full of rage...But he is helpless...As all know about arakshi's friendship and didnt question their closeness...So he also didnt say anything just saw all scene like stupid...

Arjun made her drink all ...They are standing too close...Looking in each other's eyes...No one from both want to break the trance...Finally Varun call Sakshi and break their trance...Then Arjun wink at Sakshi ..Varun didnt see that as he is standing behind...Arjun then turned around towards Varun...Now only one glass is left...Arjun offered it to him...Varun dont want it but to be nice with all infront of  Sakshi..He drink whole juice...Then Sakshi say..

Sakshi: Ho gaya Arjun??Ab humm jaye??(she said sweetly as she is really enjoying Varun's condition)

Arjun: Ya..sure princess...Best of luck for your work...Ab kuch galat nahi hoga..(he then added)Aisa bua kehti hai...Okk...Bye...

He left from there and Sakshi and Varun left for mom's room ...Then Sakshi told about her decesion and to her surprise Varun didnt say anything...Like he want to say but words didnt come out from his mouth...Everytime when her mom agree with her all demands...He unwantedly give her fake smile...She expected him to say something...So she is confused by his behaviour...But then she didnt think much...

After convo she left for Arjun's room as she want to tell him about  her mother is agree with her...

She stands on door ..Its closed not locked she knocked on door...Instead of come in she heard...Come princess...Tumhe door knock karne ki jarur nahi hai...

Sakshi smilingly enter in room he recognized her presence so easily...She go towards him and hugged him tightly...

Sakshi : Our plan is succeed ..Mom maan gayi...Mene unse keh diya ke hum shadi ki baat dehli jaa kar karenge usse pehle nahi...So everything is going as we decided...Mom abhi maan gayi ha...But jaise hi ye shaadi puri hogi guest chale jayenge hum unhe hamare baare me bata denge..Hai na Arjun??(she is upset)

Arjun: Ha ..Of course princess...Sab thik ho jayega...

Arjun sense that she is becoming upset now ..He break the hug...He made her look at him cupping her face he asked ...

Arjun:Kya hua??

Sakshi: Wo kuch nahi...(she turned around...)

Arjun again made her look at him...

Arjun: Mujhse jhoot bologi...Batao Kyu pareshaan ho??

Sakshi: Arjun..Just dar lag raha hai...Kahi wo log hume samajh nahi paye aur humare rishte ko accept nahi kiya to??Mujhe dar lag raha hai...Me tumse dur nahi hona chahti...(she said with a fear in voice..)

Arjun: Daro mat wo hume samjhenge...Aur hume koi door nahi karega...You trust me na...( she nodded and to lightten her mood he again said) Achcha batao us Varun ne kya kaha??Usne koi excuse nahi diya??(He asked with grin on his face)

Sakshi think about that again and say...

Sakshi: Nahi Arjun..Usne to kuch kaha hi nahi...I m confused beacause of his behaviour...Jaha tak me use janti hu mujhe to laga tha ki wo kuch to karega but usne to ek word tak nahi kaha...

Arjun is smilling hearing this...He is going to say someone knock the door...

Arjun: Kaun hai??

Shree: Bhai me..Shree...May I come in??

Arjun: Yes...

He enter and see Sakshi there and smile at Arjun...He too smile back...Sakshi is looking at him with wierd expression ..Obiviously since long who are afraid of Arjun Rawte now he is calling him bro and smiling at him...

Sakshi: Shree ye bhai kon hai??

Arjun who is standing beside her he goes near her ears kissing her ears he wishpered slowly...

Arjun: Your love Princess...

Sakshi blush at this...she lowered her gaze... Arjun turn around towards shree  and ask...

Arjun:Kya hua Shree??Kuch kaam tha...

Shree: Ha wo pills mil nahi rahi...Agar kisike haath lag gayi to..

Arjun: Wo mene phek di Shree...

Shree: Okk...Bhai...Sorry to disturb you...(he said with big smile..and left from there...)

After he go Arjun turn towards her who is standing with questioning look...Arjun asked what...

Sakshi: Kisko konsi pills deke aaye ho tum haan??

Arjun:( smile brightly):Wo kya hai na kisine meri princess ke sath badtamizi ki thi usi ki

punishment de ke aaya hu...Usne meri princess ko rulaya to mene uski awaaz band kardi...How dare he??

Sakshi know whom he is talking about...And its also hit her why Varun didnt say anything at that time...She is smiling thinking about Varun's condition not because he had hurt her with this marrige its  because he had tried to ruin arakshi friendship...Saying that dur raho usse...No one had right for this...She is happy that he got nice lesson... 

Arjun: Dont worry ab ek week tak kuch hi nahi payega...

Sakshi hugged him and he also hugged her  back...

Flashback ends*********

Today is sangeet ceremony...Elder has give permission to Sasha that today they can sit with each other...As its for them...Everybody is busy with doing arrangements...Arakshi is having hard time to meet each other alone from few days...As Sakshi is always busy in helping elders...

Finally in the evening she come in her room for get ready...She quickly locked the door...And 'BUMP'...She collided with someone...She looked up and yup..He is here...Her love of life...ARJUN!!!!

Sakshi: Tumne to mujhe dara hi diya tha...Aur tum yaha kya kar rahe ho??...

Arjun stand with crossed arms...Keep staring with smiling face at her hyper Princess...He didnt move his gaze for a second...Sakshi also stare back...Finally he start taking steps towards her but didnt move his gaze...Sakshi get confused by his behaviour ...She also start taking steps backward...

Lastly she hit with wall...Arjun is just step away from her...He take one more step...She cant bare his lovely gaze..Finally she decided to go away but arjun blocked her way...Placing both hand on wall..He locked her in his trap...He move towards her face...Now their faces are just inches apart and she stammered..Arrrjjuunnn...

He smile in mind...He move his face near her...Sakshi closed her eyes...He slowly wishpered in her ears...

Arjun: I have something for you...

Sakshi open her eyes feeling relief and exited..

Sakshi: (exitedly): Kya???

Arjun: Surprise...ONLY FOR YOU...just come soon at hall...I am waiting for you...

Arjun then stap back and looked at her pink face because of there closeness...

Arjun: Waise princess tum itni pink kyu ho gayi aur tumne apni aankhe kyu band kar li thi..Tumhe kya laga me kya karne wala tha...(He asked naughtily nd wink at her...)

Sakshi again blushed hard and hit his chest playfully...Arjun laugh little seeing his princess condition...He gently packed on her forhead...and left from there saying come soon...

At hall in evening...

All gathered for ceremony...Whole area was decorated with pink and yellow curtains and flower's ...Sameer and Aisha is sitting with each other on the sofa...Both are too happy after so many days to be with each other...Sameer is wearing suit and Aisha beautipul pink anarkali frock...With light jwelleries...Both are looking awsome...Sameer is sitting with holding her hand while Aisha all time look down and try to releas from his grip...

After sometime Sakshi comes sit next to Aisha...She is wearing a white and red anarkali frock...its neck part had little stone work...Not much heavy just little..And she too looking breathtaking...She start talking with Aisha intentionally to tease Sam...

Sameer (Muttered slowly): Aa gayi kabab me haddi...Always wrong time...

Sakshi: I heard that Jiij!!!

Sameer: Good for you...(said smilingly..)Jao jake dance karo ya pranks khelo kisipe apne bestie ke sath milke...

Aisha: Sakshi waise Arjun hai kaha??

Sakshi : Dont know appi...Me bhi kabse dhoond rahi hu...Mila nahi to me yaha aa gayi..(looking at sam)Jij...last prank me bohot maza aaya tha to tell me ek baar phir karte hai...Is baar to elders bhi hai...Jau kya...

Aisha: No...Sakshi...Dont try yaha sab hai..

Sameer (stop aisha): Jane do Aisha...Sakshi try but phir khud hi mat phas jaana...Kahi tumhari koi baat bahar na aa jaye...

Sakshi:( didnt think and said...): Dont threat me ...Mera koi secret nahi hai...

Sameer: (smile brightly..): Ohh...Really!!Mujhe to laga hai...Kya hai kuch din pehle tarrace pe gaya aur mene kuch dekha...

Sakshi get what he is trying to say so before he complete Sakshi stand up from them...

Sakshi: Jij!! me jaa rahi hu...Aap log apni future life discuss kijiye...please mere bare me nahi...Please...

Aisha: Sameer Aisa to kya tha tarrace pe jo ye itni jaldi khadi ho gayi???(she asked looking at Sakshi while she just signalled not to tell her..)

Sameer: Wo kya hai na Jaaan...(he turned towards Sakshi) Tum jaa rahi ho ya...( he action her)

Sakshi: Appi...Me chalti hu...You both enjoy...(left from there)..

Aisha look him questioningly...

Sameer: Kuch nahi jaan...Wo taarey gin rahi thi..Pagal ladki...

Aisha(angrily): Atleast jhoot to theek se bola karo Sam...Batao kya kiya isne??

Sameer: Chodo Aisha...Abhi hum humare bare baat karte hai...

And with this he sit more close to her...Then again Arjun come with mike...he is wearing sherwani...he smiled looking at couple( sasha)...

Sameer: Not again...arjun agar is baar tune kuch kiya to i swear i won't leave you...

Arjun: Dont worry Sam...Is baar nahi karunga...( He laugh a little) me to ye kehne aaya tha ke sageet bohot boring ho raha hai ...So lets fun began...We had arrange for our speciall ones..Means Shree...Me..And Aaditya( Cousin..)and from girls Princess means Sakshi...Liza...And ruhi...

Trio girls shocked hearing this...As they didnt plan anything...While Arjun just smiled looking at them...

Arjun: Dont question ...All have to enjoy to everyone has to join us...And remember(Looking at Sakshi) Its ONLY FOR YOU...

Then dims lights on which is specially arranged for dance...And Arjun begins...

Dhak Dhak Dakh mera dil dhadke...
(he start dancing...)

Tere bina tere bina dil na lage...(he point at Sakshi but no one can get it as there is lots of girl there..)

Jab jab dekhu tera mukhda hasi...

Ankhiyo me milne ke khwab saje...
( he dancingly wink at her while she looked down shyingly...)

Tujhe doli me bithake...teri maang sajake...
Le jaau me sabse churake...

(He hold her hand pull her towadrs him...she fall on his chest...She looked at her shock...)

Hoye...Shoniye ve..Shoniye mere naal aaja Shoniey...
Shoniey ve...Shoniye mere naal aaja Shoniye...

( He tap her sholders by his shoulder...)

Music begans and all couple join them ...Including Shriza ...Sasha..Aadityand ruhi...and some elders too...And cousins...Finally Shakshi stop hasitating and start singing...

Sakshi begins...

Kehte hai pyaar kise aaj tu hume batlade...
( She dance like asking him...Arjun smiled at her...)

Matlab pyaar ka diwane jara samjhade...
(She pull his nose teasingly...And continued dancing...)

Arjun ..

Rakhdo kadam tum apne jaha pe...
Jaan wahi hum de denge...
(he again twirld her towards him...She looked at him...While he sat on his knees...)

Itni izazat rab mujhe dede...
Sajda me ishq ka karlu...
(he point at god...Then made his head infront of her...While she just lost in his actions and
lirics...Like he is pouring his heart out...)

Tujhe doli me bithake...teri maang saja ke...
(he click his fingers and snapped her...He touched her partings..)

Le jaau me sabse churake..
(He point towards everyone..then look at her..)

This time Sam pull Aisha towards him and dance...

Soniye ve...Soniye mere naal aaja soniye...
(Aisha also dance with him...)
Soniye ve Soniye mere naal aaja soniye...
(He hld her by wrist and swung with her...)

Finally dance get over...All  clapped for them...Them they dance on some of various song...All enjoyed to much...Sasha took their place again...And start  talking and enjoying their cousins performance...

As the song stop...Sakshi blushingly ran from there...Her heart is now filled with joy...She is too happy because of his surprise...She cant believe he did it for her...As he didnt open up infront of all and for dance he always say no...But today Only For Her e did this...She felt so happy...Arjun saw her running from there...And goes behind her saving himself from everyones eyes...

But they forget that Varun is also there...And he keep his eye on Sakshi...He saw Arakshi's actions and dance...

Varun: Me pagal nahi hu Sakshi...Agar tumne mujhse jhoot bola hua to me tumhe chodunga nahi...Tum sirf meri ho...

Precap:

Sakshi: Varun kya kar rahe ho??

Varun : Nothing just haldi laga raha hu tumhe...Future husband hu tumhara ...Apne pati ko

lagai hui haldi nahi lagaogi ...Jaise Aisha ne lagwayi...

He raise his hand towards her cheeks and she just closed her eyes muttering Arjun's name in

her breath...
Liza: Sakshi kahi dikhai nahi de rahi ...Shree...Vanue ke liye to kabse nikal gayi thi...

Hope you aren't getting bored with my updates..agar ho rahe ho to bata dena...
Tell me your views...
No proof reading so sorry for grammer mistakes...
Thanx for reading ...
Love you...❀️