Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anu91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
super dear but last part is scared me...
waiting for next...
sisodia_shefali thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice update
sweet moments of sam and aisha sam gifted her hand made thing and aisha kissed him for it 😊
arjun saved sakshi from that varun who was going to apply haldi on her 😑
and he made sakshi apply black color on varun πŸ˜†
arjun loves his princess so much he  talked to doc for sakshi's condition and she will be ok πŸ˜ƒ
why did sakshi not reach the venue what is wrong she ok or again that varun did something πŸ€”
thanks for pm
My_VivJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
omg!!! itna sab kuch in one update!!!
it was vadilals bada bite haan rishu!!!
full too enjoying!!! specially haldi scene!!!
lastly shakshi gayab I hv feelings varun pitne wala h!!!!
waiting for nxt!!!!
sairam175 thumbnail
PART: 14
awesome part
Sameer gave gift to Aisha,She hugged him  in front of all wow
arjun care for sakshi is nice
arakshi teasing season is nice
varun i kill him
arju is intillegent 
doctor is sweet
if sakshi is missing
con soon
and 
thanks for pm
Arakshiya_58 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Hello!!
Me back with a littlate long update!!!!
Thanx for your beautifull comments...
Here its going to start...

PART: 15

Shree ran to find Arjun...He sense that something is wrong ..He had to tell Arjun...He ran here and there to ask for Arjun..Finally he got him in her mother's room...Talking to his mom...He knock on door...He said come in...Shree enter in room..He want to tell about Sakshi but his mom is there so he didnt say anything...Mrs.Rawte asked what happen...Shree look at Arjun then say...

Shree : Sir...Kuch important baat karni hai...

Shree intantioally call him sir...As he know Arjun is now habituated with Bhai and he got what he means...Hopefully he say so...Arjun look him...He looked tensed...He quickly got that something is wrong...He look at his mom...

Arjun : Maa...Hum abhi aate hai...

His mom look at him confusingly...She to stop him as she has lots of work for him...But Arjun is too quick...He assure her that he will be back soon...They both come out from room...Shree take a deep breath...Arjun ask impationtaly...

Arjun : Kya hua Shree???Itne tensed kyu dikh rahe ho??

Shree:  Bhai...Wo..Wo bhabhi abhi tak aai nahi...Ghar se to wo kafi der pehle nikal chuki thi...Unhe abhi tak pohoch jaana chahiye tha...But abhi tak unka kuch pata nahi chala hai...Liza ne call bhi kiya but phone switched off aa raha ha...Isiliye me bhi kuch nahi kar paa raha hu...

Arjun get shocked :What!!!!

With his mom he totally forget about his princess...He thought that she had come already...And  with Aisha...But what Shree told him is make blast in his mind...He quickly ran towards exit...Shree ran behind him...They sat in car...Liza too join them...Arjun want to stop her but didnt say as now his mind is fully occupid with princess thought...

He drove car as fast as possible...And shree and liza keep eye on outside...Whole way they look at every place..Meanwhile Arjun mind stuck at the Varun...He quickly ordered Shree to track him down ...Shree try it...Shree got his adress...He is in XYZ(no place name)...He quickly told Arjun...

Shree: Bhai...Are you sure ye sab Varun ki wajah se ho raha hai???

Arjun: Haa...Shree..Wo pehli bhi tin ladkiyo ki jindagi barbaad kar chuka hai...ye baat tum achchi tarah se jaante ho...I am sure princess ke gayab hone ke piche bhi usi ka haath hoga...

Liza : But hum kafi late hai...Waha pohchne me almost one hour lag gayega if he didnt change place...Itne time ne wo khuch bhi...

Arjun : Meri princess ko kuch nahi hoga...You get that...

He is really scared but still he kept hope...His princess is not so weak...He just praying in his mind for her safety...He fastend his car speed...Trio just praying for her safety...

Few hours ago...

Sakshi come out from house...She is going to enter in car...But someone tap her shoulder ..And as she turn he spray something due to that she fell unconcious there...He took that same car in which she is going...He sattle her in car then droved off...

After a hour she open her heavy eyes...She recall the time what had happen...She remember last he saw Varun spraying something on her and she get unconcious...

Now she is on bed...She get shocked by surroundings...She is in someones room...Full room is decorated with flowers and candles...She looked at her self...And found herself as she left from her house...She get realife that nothing bad happen yet...She quickly get down from bed and goes near the door...Bad luck..Its looked from outside...

First she thought to knock but then dismiss that idea as because of that outsiders get to know that she is fine...She check but then didnt get another option...She then start founding for her phone...But no use...Nothing is there...Suddenly her hand with a flwer vase...Due to that it fall on floor making a big thud...

Sakshi turn around as she hear door get open...As she expect that devil is here...He came in and lock the door...Sakshi started feeling scared...He take step towards her...

She make courage start shouting to stop him for sometime...

Sakshi : Why are you doing this Varun???Kyu leke aaye ho mujhe yaha???

Varun smiled evily...

Varun : Wo kya hai na...Hume us ghar me akele time spent karne ka mauka hi nahi milta tha...Hamesha wo kya naam hai uska...Haann...Arjun Wo bhich me aa jata tha...But aaj nahi ...Aaj sirf me aur tum he ...Aur koi nahi...

Saying that he walk towards her...She hit with wall...His finger make pattern on her face...First she closed her eyes with disgust then push him with her all force..He fall on floor...

Varun (angrily): Ye kya kar rahi koi apne hone wale pati ke saath aise behave karta hai...

Sakshi : (laugh little) :Tum aur mere hone wali pati...Bohot bade khwaab hai tumhare...Tumhe kya lagta hai...Me tum jaise ghatiya insaan se shaadi arungi...Haan...Ek aisa insaan jisne ek nahi do nahi...Teen teen ladkiyo ki jindagi barbaad kar chuka mujhse pehle...

Varun get shocked hearing that..How come she know that...Sakshi smirk at his shocked expression...She continue...

Sakshi : Ye hi soch rahe ho na ke mujhe ye sab kaise pata chala...Sochte rehna...Parso shaadi ke baad sab tumhari sachchai jaan jayenge...Phir tumhe jail me baith ke yahi sochna...

Sakshi looked at him...But to her surprise he is smiling...He again stand up...Start taking steps towards her...

Varun : Tumhe kya lagta hai..Sab tumhari baat ka vishwaash kar lenge...Kaanun sabot mange ga to kya dogi...Apne ansu...

Sakshi smirk at his stupid question...

Sakshi : You forget that I am crime journalist and with this months I m joining ETF...So me itna to jaanti hu ke crime prove karne ke liye saboot chahiye...Jo mere paas hai...And if you had forget let me remind you Sameer bhai and Arjun are ETF cheif and second incommand..So now tumhe koi nahi bacha sakta...

Varun become afraid hearing that...But his inside monster still smirking out...He hold her shoulder tightly due to that she scream in pain...

Varun : Achcha...Aisi baat hai to..To kyu na ek aur shikaar karlu...Tum to ho hi yaha...

He tore her net sleaves with so much force that his nail marks printed on her skin...She shrugedd his hand with force...He slaped her hard...Sakshi fall down...Her head hit with tthe side table...Now from her head and mouth blood was oozing...She try to stand up...But she is feeling weak now...He sat down in front of her...He clutch her face harshly with one hand...Made her look at him...He brought her face closer to his...Attemping to kiss her...

Suddenly door open with bang...Sakshi looked up...Finally Arjun is here...Varun let go of her...And ran towards Arjun...To beat him...As he come near him...Arjun punch him hard on face...He falll on floor...Arjun grab his collar and again slapped him...He conituinesly punch him...His all anger comes out...All the when he try to touch her..Made her cry...Force her for marrige ...Everything make him more and more angry...He dont want to let him go...But then Shriza come there...Shree hold him and shout about Sakshi...

Arjun turn towards that Sakshi...She is sitting with  tore closed...Tears are falling down from her eyes...She is trying very hard not to loose her concious state...Arjun quickly goes near her...he put his coat on her and hugged her tight...She take a deep breath...Finally she is safe in his arms...Her love is here...For her..Now she is safe...

Arjun scoop up her in his arms and and then sattle her in car's backseat...He is going to shut the door...But she clutch hi thightly...She murmured in her half concios state...Please..Dont leave me Arjun...Please...Arjun packed on her forhead and said he is going no where...Meanwhile Shree liza came there...They handed Varun to police...

Shree: Bhai..Aap baithiye me car drive karta hu...

Arjun nodded and sattled beside her...While Shriza sit on front seat...Arjun told Shree to take them to there huse not at farm house...As its near from that place...

They reach house...Expect to that four no one was there...Arjun call Sameer and tell him what just happened but also tell not to tell anyone as after that they will panicked for them...Arjun assure him that tommrrow afternoon they will reach there...

Arjun again take her in his arms and come inside...He made her sattled on her bed...Then stand up...Liza come there with first add box...

Liza : Sir...Aap jake fresh ho jaiye...Tab tak me Sakshi ka dress change karwake dressing kar deti hu...

Arjun nodded then left from there giving her gentle peck again...Shree to left from there...

after fifteen minutes Liza came out from room...

Liza : Sir...Sakshi to abhi puri tarah se hosh me nahi hai...May be uski bimaari ke wajah se too...But she will be fine till morning...So relax and chaliye me kuch bana deti hum dinner kar lete hai..

Arjun : Nahi liza..Bhook nahi hai...Me ne order kar diya hai...Parcle aata hi hoga...Tum dono khalo..Then take rest ...Me princess ke sath hi rahunga...

Liza didnt push him ...She just nodded and going to left from there with Shree ...They stop as Arjun call him...

Shree: ha..Bhai??

Arjun : Thank you so much for everything...

Shree: Bhai ke liye itna to kar hi sakte hai...Unke bich me thanks ki kya jarurat??

Liza (join him): Haa..Sir..Aap ko thanx kehne ki koi jarurat nahi...Ye to hamara farz hai...

Then both left from there..Arjun come into her room...She is still unconcious...He sattle beside her...Slowly crashed her hair...Her head had big bandage due to table hit...Litlle one near her mouth...He lied beside her...taking her hand in his...But then he thought in morning if she found them like that she wont like this...So he going to stand up...But then feel a grip on his hand...He look at her...And she smile...She is in sense now...

Sakshi : Mat jao Arjun...Yahi ruk jao...Please...

Arjun lied beside her again saying that he is not going anywhere...As he lied she quickly wraped her arms around hm..And hugged him tightly...Arjun too hld her tight yet gently...He muttered Sorry...She look up in his eyes..Which s telling tell he is guilty because of his mistake...he had not to leave her alone there...

Sakshi : Isme tumhari galti nahi hai Arjun...Mujhe bhi carefull rehna chahiye tha...So stop being guilty...Now no worries...only happiness...Kal hum sabko sach batake khushi se sath rahenge...So no more sad faces..Okk..

Arjun nodded smilingly..Then tell her sleep...As she need rest...Then he switch off the lights and both sleep in each others arms...

Precap :

Last chapter...What you want???πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Tell me your views...
No proof reading so sorry for grammer mistakes...
Thanx for reading ...
Love you...❀️ 

Edited by Arakshiya_58 - 9 years ago
EshaalYousufzai thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update meri jaan.
Mind blowing.
You portrayed every emotions beautifully.
Feel like killing that VArun.
But Arjun did that for me.
Coon soonz..
PS-Don't you dare to DC ur other work.
That was going superb.
Want to read that..
anu91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
varun😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑.
arjun should killed him...
loved it yaar!!!the way u wrote was too good...
waiting for next chap...
IArmageddonI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Beautiful work dear!
Am truly sorry for have not commenting before jaan!

Chalo uss Varun ki band baji... 

Net jaane ko hai.. toh ab ke liye itna hai... baad main more ok dear!
NainaSM thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Wowww
Finally sakshi is safe 
Arjun ne baccha kiya
Kamina varun 
Ab kyaaa ?
Continue soon
Snehajain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2