The Vampire Diaries

Delena Fic- "It's all about Coming Back.."

Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi! I have been following TVD for a long time now but only now did i thought of writing a fan fiction on this popular series.😳 the story i have in mind is though based on the show initially but it will have its own twist. Below is a brief glimpse of the plot. Let me know if giving it my own shot is fine with you all. Because only then will i continue.😊 so whether or not i would continue this story entirely depends on you. So Please let me know what you think.😳

It's all about Coming Back !

A brief look-

"I knew. I knew she will always chose him over me. She always had. And no matter what i do she will do it again. But enough of it."

"Damon Salvatore will not let people use him again and again just to serve their need!
Coming to Mystic falls is my liability! But it does nt mean i have to be here. Nor does it mean i will ever let her come close...!"

Well..that's it.😊 Please let me know whether you like it or not. Or whether you think its worth reading. I will wait for your opinion.😳

thank you so much for giving your time. Take careπŸ€—

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AngelWings thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hello 😊 The teaser looks promising πŸ‘πŸΌ I have always loved Delena as a couple but I wasn't happy with the way it turned out in the show. I would tern their relation as 'complicated' and that was the beauty of Delena. Eager to see how you will take it forward 😊
TVD-IANcrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG Divs. πŸ€— You writing on Delena. Yes. Yes. I wanna read this. And I loved the introduction. You going to rock this. Just make Damon sexxaayyy like anything. ☺️ πŸ˜†
bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
YES! I am in for this Fic!❀️
Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you so much Guys. I'll update this fic as soon as I can.😊