Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mudraswathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: hkp11

What a heart touching story Mudra. 👏👏👏   Cancer is awful. 😡  Patients struggle with family, friends & doctors trying to support them.  Life is so precious.  ❤️ 

Thank you Hina🤗
mudraswathi thumbnail
Originally posted by: SwastikAshNi

Thank you.I am F9 Mudraji,hope you are all well

😊
mudraswathi thumbnail
Originally posted by: rajanigandha26

👏
Read comments by everyone. Brilliant thread.

Thank you Rajani😊
-rhythm- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
very touchy...mudraji.. .loved it

life is beautiful, indeed it is... thru this story u conveyed very true n needful message..
thank u .

Veenaper thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Extremely touching story Mudra. Life is indeed beautiful. I have read the reviews of this movie - The Fault in our Stars - It is one of the most unpretentious tragic love stories told in a heart-warming manner. 'Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened' pretty much sums up the story. Your story also took me back to another heart warming movie I had seen long back - A Walk to Remember. 

These lines dedicated to your moving story - 

The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths. These persons have an appreciation, a sensitivity, and an understanding of life that fills them with compassion, gentleness, and a deep loving concern. Beautiful people do not just happen." | Elisabeth Kbler-Ross
parmarA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
@Mudraji,very heart touching post.
Yes life is beautiful and we shouldn't care about future and past but we should make our present beautiful.

Thank you for your beautiful post.
mudraswathi thumbnail
Originally posted by: rrdsu

very touchy...mudraji.. .loved it

life is beautiful, indeed it is... thru this story u conveyed very true n needful message..
thank u .

Thank you Heena for reading🤗
mudraswathi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Veenaper

Extremely touching story Mudra. Life is indeed beautiful. I have read the reviews of this movie - The Fault in our Stars - It is one of the most unpretentious tragic love stories told in a heart-warming manner. 'Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened' pretty much sums up the story. Your story also took me back to another heart warming movie I had seen long back - A Walk to Remember. 

These lines dedicated to your moving story - 

The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths. These persons have an appreciation, a sensitivity, and an understanding of life that fills them with compassion, gentleness, and a deep loving concern. Beautiful people do not just happen." | Elisabeth Kbler-Ross

'Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened'

Veena, frankly, this made me cry harder. Recently, I had spent quite some time with cancer patients...especially youngsters. It was the worst sort of hell on the earth.

Thank you for the lines from the movie. I would want to watch it but let me gather all my strength for it

Thank you Veena🤗
mudraswathi thumbnail
Originally posted by: parmarA

@Mudraji,very heart touching post.

Yes life is beautiful and we shouldn't care about future and past but we should make our present beautiful.

Thank you for your beautiful post.

Alkaji, Thank you very much.

Yes. what you pointed out is very correct. donot care about the past or future, make the present beautiful and worth living.🤗
parmarA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mudraswathi

Alkaji, Thank you very much.

Yes. what you pointed out is very correct. donot care about the past or future, make the present beautiful and worth living.🤗

@Teacherji,one question.Is it easily  possible when you are facing and standing against mountain of pain?isn't it a tough job to smile at that time?