Suggestions / Comments

Urgent help please! IF topic page dislocated and messed up! :(

pinkpearl5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi. This is my first topic here and I'm so so so upset and frustrated.
I'm here with a ongoing issue and this is very very annoying. Okay so whenever I make a thread which has a lot of text/graphics etc the page keeps getting messed up. Like buttons are in the wrong place and the page just doesn't look the right way it should.  For example, the edit button would be by my DP and the thread would be badly stretched out. :( Please help. I've experienced this a lot. And right now I'm creating a thread and I'm experiencing the same issue. It's really annoying because I can't make the thread as peacefully as I make others when this issue isn't present. I don't know why it is but even on my laptop it happens and right now I'm using my iPad. My browser is chrome although I've tried many others like Safari on iPad and Mozilla on laptop. But it continues. ðŸ˜­ Please help it's really making things hard for me as a IF user and I'm someone who makes heavy threads very frequently on the site.  And the worst bit is even if I can find the edit button after difficulties in searching for it with the messed up page there, my formatting can't be seen and the changes I make due to the dislocated page! Here I've provided some snapshots to help you understand the issue better:

This is the thread link if that helps:

My friend has noticed the same thing when he saw the thread. Many of you may too. Have a look and tell me please. :)

I really hope someone can help me or the technical DT can do something about this because it's truly very difficult to make a thread like this.  Please help ASAP! :) 

Thanks!

-PP
Edited by pinkpearl5 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pinkpearl5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
This is a screenshot of what my friend can see:

Even for him the buttons are in the wrong place. Like button PM button should be at bottom of thread and here it's by my DP! Making thing tough for others too as well as me I'm so dissapointed ðŸ˜­
Miss_Perfection thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
hey problem coming from your 3rd comment edit your that comment & try to repost   it might it will be okie it happens with me once ...😆
Minionite thumbnail
Yep. If you press Edit and then Update Post everything will sort out. It just causes problems sometimes.
kchaims thumbnail
hey 
Just read your pM , was travelling past two days . So try just editing your post which appears messed. It mostly solves the problem . Let me know if it doesn't work.
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Sejal
its a code error for some browsers and like above mentioned by Shreya, Riyu and Tanu; you should press Edit button and without deleting anything, press Update button. It will make your page systematic.

I get these error whenever I do updates but I follow above thing and it gets fixed always. :)
Kore-Soteira thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Even I get this problem, I just refresh the page as everything gets sorted out or like Shreya, Tanu and Dev said edit the post and everything will be alright