FDI in insurance Super U trun of Cong & BJP after election

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago

It was a UPA proposal and BJP had opposed it because of partisan politics. The government is planning to move the insurance bill in Rajya Sabha,see what make me to amaze
when BJP in opposition they used to opposite whatever the things introduced by congress ,opposing the ruling party called as opposition party ðŸ˜†

above all what mr Naidu told Naidu expressed happiness over former finance minister P Chidambaram, "who has originally drafted the bill", welcoming the legislation. "I agree with his comment that government is a continuing entity and each government should build on what has been accomplished by previous governments," Naidu said.
"This bill was proposed by Congress party and most of the amendments were suggested by Chidambaram at that time. Some of the amendments are based on the recommendation of standing committee. The only major change is that from 26% (FDI cap), we are proposing to hike it to 49%. I hope the opposition will see the reason," he added

my POV i wont support this whether its introduced by congress or BJP becoz i find LIC much better then compare with other private sector investment ,LIC According to the 11th Five-Year program by collecting the sum of Rs. 7,04,000 crore. Total foreign investment in the insurance sector, which has come in 13 years, Rs. 6,300 ,so i dont find anything important in finance way.when hemanth died on 26/11 attack one of the private company refuse give settlement that 's terrorism not included ,its never helpful for middle class people in either way.well its my personal opinion
but my question those from BJP who  told its needed for development why the opposite when congress introduced 6 yrs back ? according to them congress only following anti-peple policy isnt it?

finally BJP plan to introduced FDI in insurance is JOKE of the yr

but if congress Oppose the policy that should be biggest JOKE of the yr😆😆😆

p.s see i m neither congress nor BJP never aap supporter ,
let see howmany of u want FDI in insurance sectors ?

the reason behind that UPA policy are fair enough to implement ,passing days their inefficiency coming out

let me to know Is NaMo government different from UPA?
Edited by ll-Anuska-ll - 9 years ago
History repeats...Ravi Shankar Prasad in his previous avtar in opposition talked that the ruling party has responsibility to convince all the opposition parties. And BJP was not obliged to bail out ruling party. Where is he now? Both the national parties would mess up the economy very badly
Originally posted by ll-Anuska-ll

the reason behind that UPA policy are fair enough to implement ,passing days their inefficiency coming out

let me to know Is NaMo government different from UPA?

Indian national congress translated as Bharathiya Jananta party 😆
bear my words BJP sell every bit of india to corporate company  
^^^it was unofficial during UPA ,soon NDA make it as official
i welcome the move of FDI in insurance ,i hope its gave more opportunity to the people 
Originally posted by Rudraksha.

i welcome the move of FDI in insurance ,i hope its gave more opportunity to the people 

how?what all insurance company doing they are cheating  people by new attractive plan 😕everything fake

Edited by -PriyankaDesai- - 9 years ago
Originally posted by -PriyankaDesai-

how?what all insurance company doing they are cheating  people by new attractive plan 😕everything fake

exactly but density of isurance in india too low
so better RBI and IRDA should Join hands together but stil there is territorial ego