NEW FF: Payback ~ Season 2 ~ Part 3 (23/09)

tintin_ruble thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago

Payback ~ Season 2

Hello 😆
Here I am back with first time for a Season 2  of my FF and that too the most loved one from my Index.

Payback Season 1 will always remain close to my heart and hopefully I can justify and bring on the best of the Season 2 Plot here.

There is no Link between Season 1 and 2. Both are independent of each other. Just posting the Prologue today. Waiting for your Likes / Comments on this new journey :)

Edited by tintin_ruble - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tintin_ruble thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 7

Prologue

"What am I supposed to do with this girl?", Garima mumbled to herself seeing her daughter Khushi getting down the stairs in typical Business wear talking to someone over her bluetooth while her secretary followed Khushi with some files in hand.

The family who was here to meet Khushi and take the marriage proposal  ahead just kept looking at each other's faces. Garima  was embarrased. She didnt know her daughter will refuse to wear the Saree designed for this special purpose and ignore this alliance so rudely. Before she could shoot questions at her daughter, Khushi came at the couch where her mother was sitting with the "so called" family.

"I dont know why Mumma is wasting your time gentlemen. If you are here to keep her entertained then please continue , but do not expect me to be a part of it." , Khushi made it clear.

"Khushi what are you talking? You said a Yes for meeting the Chopra's, thats why I called them baby." , Garima cleared her stand.

"To meet them and to say a Yes for the wedding, are two different things Mumma. And for your information, this man here whom you think is suitable for your daughter , has slept with many women's before. Is that you call a perfect alliance for your daughter? I hate men who cheat innocent girls and be the reason for their misery. Marrying such a man is like suiciding which I dont want to repeat in this house. Hope I made it clear to everyone. So if the guests here have little bit of shame in them, they wont take long  to find the Exit doors of this house."

What else was needed for the  Chopra family to stay here? They had been insulted enough. They left the house and Garima blocked her daughter's way .

"Its been 3 years for that mishap Khushi. Forget it . Please. We have seen enough in the past. God has given us a chance again to gather the remaining bits of happiness and start a fresh life again. Dont waste this opportunity.", Garima pleaded.

It was not easy for Garima to get so easily what she wished. Without any response, her daughter Khushi left the house to start her regular day. Garima looked at the picture hung on the wall. A perfect family they were 3 years back. Who had thought life would take such a major turn and ruin every bit of joy from them?

Cool_Bubbles thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow new story
Interesting
Waiting for further updates
arshirupa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow payback season 2
yahooo so so happy
btw congrts for ur new story
mindblowing start
loved it
continue soon
fanipkknd0 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hmmm interesting, was it the elder daughter who committed suicide.
gowri_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

woow new one

interesting prologue
blackkitty thumbnail
iss khushi mein toh arrogance se bhara hai.
eyshe kya huya tha 3saal pahele.

lovely start.
kya arnav khushi will be the same in this ff.
arrogant rude.

thanks for the pm.
sfghfj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
nice start. waiting to read further
Happytwinkle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome start
liked it
plz continue soon