Yuvreen TS: Dil Waale Dulhaniya Le Jaayenge (Last Part pg 3)

Posted: 9 years ago
Heya friends i am once again back with a full masaaledaar story
From the name itself you must all have got idea what the story is about

Its a complete Bollywood package with lots of drama romance comedy and ofcourse songs.

so get ready for my version of DDLJ 

and also here along with comments and like you have to say how did you like this movie

Hit πŸ‘πŸΌ

Superhit πŸ‘

Blockbaster.

Scroll down for first part 
Edited by krupaa - 9 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Awesome Blossom Di Tussi Chaa Gayi . I loved it a lot . continue soon waiting eagerly to read wats gonna happen next πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ
aree yarrr TS kyun banaya!!!! OS banate na.. be matlab ka suspense phir shuru ho gaye suspense suspense nahi khelna ab.. jaldi update karo!!! ye mind blowing tha btw...
yuvreen ddlj style! nice idea kdi. really liked the first part. very interesting. great job πŸ€—
Amazing Part Krupaa

Very nice idea

Suvi Dadima is so OTT... I hope somehow Yuvi is the groom not Ranvi.. I totally agree with Suvi running away is for cowards.. looking forward to the next part 

Cont Soon
Its very good.
The movie is a blockbuster.
awesome di ❀️
❀️Blockbuster ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Awesome awesome..πŸ‘
Poor Yuvi..what's wrong with Suvi..how can she even think of spoiling her life like this??😲 Mumma G is on their side..πŸ˜ƒ
I just hate how some parents seem to think that they can do whatever they want with kids..fixing their marriage n all..

Anyway..waiting for the next part..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜Š

Edited by mizzle22 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by ShivinKomal

Awesome Blossom Di Tussi Chaa Gayi . I loved it a lot . continue soon waiting eagerly to read wats gonna happen next πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thanks a lot komal
Glad you liked it πŸ˜ƒ