They fall in love and get married and that too in 3 weeks 
Seems interesting looking forward for it πŸ˜‰
Thanks for pm

Nethravathi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Nice Gift for Gausia

Regarding story. Nice & interesting start

Sakshi married guy who had kidnapped her, who had slapped her.

It's really interesting.  Do update soon
Arakshiya_58 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey appi!!!!!
no thanks...no thanks...no thanks...
no sorry for late...
πŸ€—πŸ€—
yupp...you prove how much crazy i m!!!!!🀣🀣
such a amazing gift...
you described me...senti nd mental...yup i m!!!! no wonder!!!🀣
oh!!!!i really feel shy!!!!cant see this scene!!!!πŸ˜†
amazing ...and awsome start ...
aise crazy ideas latey kaha se ho???πŸ˜†
now real fun is going to began...m so exited!!!!
waiting for mystry to be unfolds...
hehe...my name is not khan!!!!🀣
really love it a lot...
❀️❀️❀️
no thanx again..πŸ€—
u rockkk!!!!
IArmageddonI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: NATURESHIVANI

res/unres i am first so happy 

yaar bullet train guaisya ki toh lottery lag gayi πŸ˜‰
moving on to the story very well written and stammped with a your trade mark suspence like the marrige venue and everyones teasing please cont soon dear 

Arrey Shivi!!! Thaaankkss :)

Glad u loved it... lol... lottery ;)

Thanks... aage aage dekho hota hai kya :D

Originally posted by: greensakthi

so nice dr!!

cute start!!

liked the way of story telling much!!

wow, do con soon dr!!

waiting waiting!!

Hey Sakthi!

I am so glad that you loved it... 

Hope you will like the next chapter as well...

Originally posted by: EashaYousufzai

Awesome meri pyar ki doli.

What an update!!
Loved it very much.
Woww u gave Arakshi moments at the very first update.
Ohho Gausya khan is going to narrate the story.
Can't wait to read more.
Update soonz..

Thaank u soo much Eeshu...

Etai bhabchilam je kamon likhechi... 

I really hope aager parts golo bhalo lage!
IArmageddonI thumbnail

Originally posted by: skrafty

Awesome start
loved it
interesting concept
Loved Arakshi moments
waiting for the story to unfold
continue soon

Hey dear... thanks yaar :)

I hope you do love the next part :)

Originally posted by: sairam175

1st of all congrats to the new storyπŸ˜ƒ

awesome startπŸ‘
interested to read more 
update soon
and thanks for pm

Oh... wow... thanks for congo πŸ˜ƒ

I hope you really like the upcoming chapters...

Originally posted by: sweetpari4u97

beautiful start cont soon.

Thanks dear πŸ˜Š
IArmageddonI thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Nikita_

Awwwsssmmm start
Loved it
Supper Awwssmm concept
Cont sooon
Thanks for the PM

Ohhh... thaaankkksss :D :D :D

Originally posted by: Rehana25

Nice start      

Please do continue soon
I think that couple is arakshi but why he kidnap her
Really waiting

Hey Dear... thank you so very much!

Well every question will be answered in the upcoming chapters...

Originally posted by: PrincessSassy

Awsum update Di plz cont. Soon

Hey... Miss. Sassy..πŸ˜‰ thanks!
IArmageddonI thumbnail

Originally posted by: sisodia_shefali

New story cool πŸ˜ƒ
Nice start Arjun kidnapper and sakshi and her sis were kidnapped and then
They fall in love and get married and that too in 3 weeks 
Seems interesting looking forward for it πŸ˜‰
Thanks for pm

OMG... waah... look who is here... 

I thought that during vacation time hi nahi milga kyuni... *ahem*

Yeh baat samjhe ya... πŸ˜‰

Chalo... ab aage dekho hota kya hai!!!!

Originally posted by: Nethravathi

Nice Gift for Gausia

Regarding story. Nice & interesting start

Sakshi married guy who had kidnapped her, who had slapped her.

It's really interesting.  Do update soon

OH... thankss dear... glad u luvd it too...

Everything would be clear soon...

IArmageddonI thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arakshiya_58

Hey appi!!!!!
no thanks...no thanks...no thanks...
no sorry for late...
πŸ€—πŸ€—
yupp...you prove how much crazy i m!!!!!🀣🀣
such a amazing gift...
you described me...senti nd mental...yup i m!!!! no wonder!!!🀣
oh!!!!i really feel shy!!!!cant see this scene!!!!πŸ˜†
amazing ...and awsome start ...
aise crazy ideas latey kaha se ho???πŸ˜†
now real fun is going to began...m so exited!!!!
waiting for mystry to be unfolds...
hehe...my name is not khan!!!!🀣
really love it a lot...
❀️❀️❀️
no thanx again..πŸ€—
u rockkk!!!!

Princccyyy!!!!!!!!!!

Main kitni besabri se teri hi comment ke liye intezaar kar rahi thi!

Lol... iss crzay idea toh tune hi dia tha!

Arrey mennu pata hai ki tera surname Khan nahi hai...

Timepass mai maine Khan diya hai... 

Arrey... am so so glad that you loved it!

Well itna toh main kar hi sakti hoon...

IArmageddonI thumbnail
Hi Guys!

Here is the next part... just 4 more shots four this story...

It's like a 5 shot!

So thus the pace would be very fast!

Hence hope all of you would like this!

Note : I do not support any sort of violence against women, or support men - who in the name of machoism take upon violence... I detest sadist people out here... hence we have the girl fighting back as well... and yeah... this story deals with a particular syndrome... which would be revealed later... thank you...

Another note : Blue - 3rd person's point of view... Green - Gausi's point of view... Plum - Present situation between Gausi and Bhabi...

Chapter 1

(all is shown in 3rd person's view...)

"Appi!!!!!!!!" Gausi jumped in joy and hugged her appi tight... 

"Kya Princy!!!" She said irritatedly...

"Arrey yeh kya... 3 weeks main meri birthday aur aap hai ki kya princy!" Gausi pouted and sat on her pink bed... 

"Acha meri jaan... nahi pata.. 3 hafte baad iss duniya main ek chamkila sitaara aaya tha you know... bohot pretty sa... tujhe kya... tujhe thodi na pata hai!" Sakshi teased her... 

"Acha Appi... aur batau na... woh sitaara kaisa hai?" Gausi smiled and looked at Sakshi...

"Hmm.. woh sitaara... itna pretty aur beautiful ki mat bata... aur woh bohot samajdar hai par hai badi shaitan!" then she started tickling her little sister... 

"Arrey Appiii... plish plish chodo na.. Hahaha!!!" Gausi laughed and rolled over thus sending her sis straight off the bed...

"Aaah!" Sakshi clutched her stomach as she fell... 

"Appi!!!" Gausi said alarmed and caught her softly... 

"Itni kyun ghoomti hai... agar kuch ho jaye toh! Yeh le... davai!" Gausi ordered Sakshi to have her med... 

"Yuck!" Sakshi made a face before having the medicines... "Appi jaan... bas last one na.. iske baad saare problems ta ta goodbye!" Gausi coaxed her into having the last medicine...

Well they were happy... but even though Sakshi skillfully hid her reason to be upset... it was not covered from her sister's eyes... 

But then she decided to interrogate her older sister for that... and for helping her out she does have her awesome bro Sameer and bhabi Ayesha... 

They went out for a stroll that evening... enjoying the sunset... every Tuesday they did so... 

"Baat kya hi Appi?" Gausi asked as she noticed Sakshi running with a high pace and clutching her hand tightly...

"Pata nahi... waqt aane pe sab bata doongi... aur shayad tu inn mamlon ke liye choti hai... it's just that Kaka... I feel something gadbad...maana ki bachpan se we were treated like his daughters... but then Kaka.. he's hiding..." suddenly Sakshi became quiet...

"Kya hua?" Gausi asked...

"Chal Gausiya... something is wrong... that man is following us..." Sakshi whispered and the two walked off... 

As the walked the man's speed increased...

Alarmed the two started running to turn behind and see that he is vanished... 

"Phew!" they both said and panted to find him in front... 

A tall man... his biceps stood proudly on his arms... fantastic figure... perfectly edged jaws and a rough stubble..

"Hey ladies!" He said... and before they knew... everything blacked out...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gausiya got up with a drowsy head... they were in a car... everything else was blurred... her appi tried to say something.. her eyelids became heavy... and she dozed off...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally she woke up... nicely stacked upon a cardboard box as if she's a sack of potatoes...

"Appi!" She said alarmed...

"Your Appi is safe dear..." A husky voice came into the room... 

"Wow... nice voice... uff Gausi... shut up!" she ranted!

"Ahem... where is she then?" She asked the man in front... 

"Paas main hi hai... kind of unconscious..." he scratched his head... 

And true to his words... Sakshi lay unconscious on the cold floor... Gausi immediately jumped out and tried to wake her sister...

"Oye... ruko... tumne humain kidnap..." she asked to find the man nodding in agreement...

"Haila life main pehli baar ho raha hai!" Gausi thought excitedly... "Shut up Gausi... yeh film nahi... real life hai!" she ranted... 

The man was amused to see this little girl's taunt...

After a few minutes Sakshi came to her consciousness... she caught her whizzing head and searched around for her little sister... there she was looking at her... Sakshi sighed in relief... phew!

Then she shot glares at the man in front who seemed "emotionally" touched by their reunion...

He walked menacingly towards Sakshi... Gausi hugged her tighter... 

"Why have you kidnapped us?" Sakshi asked him... he laughed aloud and sat in front of us... his intimidating figures doing worse impact on those two girls... 

He gripped Gausi's hand... "Oye! Leave her!!" Sakshi literally pounced on the man in front...

"Jeez... female chill I am just taking a blood test!" He swore while Sakshi kicked him hard... 

"Gausi run!!!!" Sakshi barked at Gausiya... 

And thus she was compelled to run... she ran and ran till she didn't know where she was...

"Phir kya hua?" Ayesha bhabi asked... 

"Phir... aur kya karti... there was no one here... God knows kaunsi Goddamn village main the... and I so couldn't have left my Appi... So I went back..." Gausi said...

"And Bhabi... you were wrong at one point..." I said...

"Kaunsa?" she asked...

"He never touched her..." I said...

"I forgot to add the almost..." I said...

"But it's sh*t!!" Ayesha swore...

"Arrey... ruko na... kabhi kuch nahi hua tha.." I said with excitement and continued

I slowly trudged back to where I was... I entered through that small door... and heard loud shouting noises... and things being thrown.. I was shocked... 

After breathing in I stepped back inside... to see the man pushing her against the floor... his hand wrapped around her neck while his other hand seemed to work with her clothes...

I misunderstood his actions...

Appi seemed to whisper something to him.. and he looked up... shocked... I just stopped thinking... "Leave my sister!" I shouted and ran to kick him straight on his stomach... 

He buckled off... my appi fell on the floor... panting... her face contorted in pain... oh no... that pain had triggered.. she needed water.. immediately... I checked my pockets.. I always kept a reserve tablet in my pocket... oh please..

I sighed in relief when I found it.. I found him looking at us.. "Suno... thode der baad jo pitwana hai - toh pitao... ab ke liye paani.. please.." I said and looked into his eyes... he stared at me in disbelief... he saw me for the first time today.. his hands shook... 

"You just look like..." he started...

"Listen I care a hell about that... sirf pani do mujhe!" I said and he faintly passed me a bottle with which I ran to my appi... 

She somehow gulped it and breathed in relief... 

"Tumhare appi ko kya hua?" he asked... 

"A rare stomach condition... tumhe samaj nahi aayega... if she doesn't get this medicine on time then she can even die... bohot dard hota hai... she can't even stand then..." I explained quickly and patted her head till she dozed off... 

I turned behind to see him disappeared...

She was practically bruised and beaten up... I just prayed to the God sitting above that nothing bad happened...

What the hell!!

(What happened there...)

"Oh Sh*t" The man swore as Gausi ran away... he was just going to follow them when Sakshi lunged at his foot... causing him to fall down... right on her... 

"Aah!" she groaned... damn... he was heavy... 

He clutched her jaw tightly ... causing her lips to protrude further... "Why the **** did you let her go!!! Main kuch nahi karta! I just needed her blood sample!" he shouted on her... 

Sakshi tried to push him off her... "Mooove!" Sakshi tried to push him away... 

"Mujhe kaise pata tum kya karna chahte ho! Bachchi hai woh... tum jaise ghatiya insaan ka toh! Ghin aati hai tumse baat karne ke liye..." she stopped as he slapped her right across her face... 

She took a breathe in and shouted at him "Kis kaaran ke liye kidnap kiya... paise chahiye... kitna... a million.. two million ya ten? Fine... take it but swear you won't go behind her..." Sakshi told him on his face... 

"I care a sh** about money..." he said.. "listen.. I need both of you here... I would just take her blood sample... get it! And yeah with you..." he said and inspected her top to bottom... taking in her disheveled trousers and loose top... giving her a good view of what she is...  

"Ya... with you I have better business..." he gave a devious smile and approached her... 

she could smell alcohol... her eyes widened as she smelled his intention... he quietly went and closed the door... he removed his jacket off... Sakshi got up and tried to move to another corner... but she too knew

"Oh God... no let me keep him involved in talks... just as long as Gausi can reach far away from here... am sure Kaka can help us... just let him know where we are..."

She stopped thinking as his vest revealed a well toned figure.. muscles rippling down his caramel body... his abs beautifully carved into six packs... he was just in his jeans in front of her... and my... did he have a body to die for... especially when he threw a bucket of water on himself... the water droplets slowly separated into tiny streams on his carved figure... shaking his head... sending droplets here and there from his luscious thick hair he started approaching her... 

That's when something hit her... 

One : he isn't an ordinary criminal...

Two : He certainly didn't have moral intentions towards her... 

"See... i would sit quietly.. but just don't touch me... get that!" She said like those 80's heroine... 

"Sakshi.. yehi line mila tha!" she cursed at herself... 

He grinned and said... the air laced with a thick uneasy atmosphere... "Tum khud toh kam haseen nahi ho..." he grinned and pushed her to the corner... 

"Leave me! Kyun kar rahe ho yeh sab!" she shouted at him the minute he came incredibly close to her...

"Sweet revenge!" he said coldly and pulled her tight against him... 

She pushed him back and started kicking him... he carried her as easily if she were a hand bag and tossed her on the floor... 

She groaned in pain when her lower spine hit the hard floor... and before she knew it... he was on top of her... He took her milky hands into his powerful ones and locked it... 

"Agh! Leave me I say!" She barked at him and tried to kick him off her body.. 

"Why? Do you expect me to shower mercy on you..." he said icily and laid his weight on her...

She twisted her head in anger and in the sensations that shot up "Do you even know who I am!" she barked at him... 

He caught her hair tightly... it was almost painful.. she wailed in pain and he brought her face near hers.. "The reason you are kidnapped is because of who you are... get it?" he barked at her... 

She hated him... hated this... "Chodo mujhe... mujhse kya badla? Maine kya kiya! For pete's sake!" she fought him... 

"See... I will sell you off in a few days... aur yahi haalat honi waali hai... yaa toh yaha... ya phir at the brothel!" he shot at her and her eyes widened in terror... she fell still... 

Her eyes swelled up with tears... "So sweetheart... let me do whatever I want to... trust me.. I will be gentle!" he led out an evil laughter which burned through her heart... 

But it didn't mean that she would accept defeat... the point ahead would literally be worse than death... she would rather die fighting... she raised her knee and kicked him straight there...

"Aah!" he shouted and rolled aside... taking the opportunity she got up but he held her wrist and pulled her hard down, right next to him... she clutched her stomach in the pain that shot up...

"How dare you!" he shouted at her... "You would so be punished for this! Oh your uncle would be glad to see this situation of yours..." he glared at her and gripped her tightly... his hands digging into her waist... his face inching near her heated skin... smelling her fragrance

"If you are a man toh let's have a hands on fight..." she shot at him... 

He looked at her blazing eyes...  "You will loose any day..." he said... 

She said "Ek baar maar ke toh dekho.." she said angrily... 

"Agar tum haar gaye..." he said... 

"Then you can do anything with me.." she shot at him... tears forming at the brim of her eyes... 

He cocked his head at the side... his finger traced the side of the face and grazed her lips roughly... her face contorted in pure disgust... he smiled once more and kissed her cheek "Done Miss. Khan... agar haar gayi.. then you know what you have to do!" and got up... combing his hair back... 

Sakshi took in a deep breathe... her skin burning with the heat radiating in her... 

Lifting herself off the floor... stumbling herself... she adjusted her loose top... she tied a tight knot on her shirt... pushing her hair back... 

She knew that this was suicidal... by just looking at his ripped figure she could estimate that he could defeat her  any second... but then if she accepts defeat... no.. never... 

He looked at her toned figure but what caught him were the fire in her eyes... had his mother too... no ... remember... revenge... he shrugged himself off other thoughts.. he'll be easy on her... anyways she would loose... 

Getting into an attacking mode he punched Sakshi which she easily ducked at kicked him on his knee... he hissed in the slight pain and decided to show him a piece of himself... 

He shoved his elbow on her waist and she clutched it in the pain that shot up... "Shoot... meds kaha hai.." she thought and looked aside.. the pain was too much... on top of that he... oh sh*t no... if she faltered... then he would have her... 

Her eyes streamed with tears as the pain shot up... but she breathed in... water... she needed that... forget it... suddenly she received a blow on her shoulder... she stumbled on the floor...

"Give up Sakshi..." he said and held out her hand... 

"Never... I would die... but never..." she shot back and got up on her own... throwing a punch at his face... 

He hit her back straight on her stomach... she screamed out loud... he frowned.. this was not a pain that she should cry so much... what was wrong... 

She blinked her eyes... breathing in she again stood up... slight blood oozed from her mouth... 

"Give up Sakshi.. I can't keep on hitting you..." he said in frustration... 

"Kyun.. darrte ho kya?" she spat blood out and punched him on his jaw... 

That was a hard one... cupping his jaw he swore something more and caught her neck... 

She kicked harder...  but he just couldn't hit her back... excruciating pain shot up from her stomach and she dropped on the floor... crumpling herself into fetal position... 

He dropped down and went incredibly close to her... "Accepted defeat right?" he looked at the numerous bruises she had now... her bleeding mouth... she should accept defeat now... if he hit her a little more.. then she could die! And for now... he hated that fact...

She turned towards him... her head was cradled in his hand... "Nahi... fi..fight..." she whispered and he looked at her in pure shock... her eyes almost rolled behind... cold sweat broke out from her forehead... 

Oh God... she made things difficult... he could see that she was blacking out... he held her jaw and patted her into consciousness...

"Sakshi.. just accept defeat..." he growled and softly cupped her cheek...

She turned her face away in disgust... she faintly nodded no... 

He was amazed at her strength... it poked him straight in his heart... She clutched his shirt tight in an attempt to push him away... she was barely speaking.. she was breathing fast... her eyes kept on closing.. 

His hand reached her neck... "Accept defeat..." he whispered and brought his face near hers when he realized that she was cringing in extreme pain... 

He sensed something wrong... his one hand went to her neck instinctively... his other hand started working on her clothes instantly, checking for a sign of nausea... she barely mumbled... "nnoo...nnoo.." "Sakshi I am not doing anything..." he whispered... but before he could sink his hands into her bare skin she whispered... 

"You would have understood wwhat this mmeant... if yyour mom hadd bbeen through this..." she said and tears rolled down her eyes... 

He just looked at her in shock... old memories surged into his head... they felt like a jolt of electricity when he felt that he was pushed on the stomach... 

Her younger sister had come back...

"He didn't hit you back?" Ayesha bhabi asked me... 

"Nope... he just looked at me in shock... aur phir waha se bhaag gaya..." I said... 

"Waise woh aadmi... jisne Sakshi ke saath.. I mean.. was he Arjun's goon?" Ayesha bhabi asked...

"Nahi.." I said... 

"Toh phir kaun tha?" Ayesha bhabi thought... confused...

"Woh khud Arjun hi tha..." I said... 

"What!" Ayesha said shocked...

"Haan.. he didn't have any support men or stuff... tum toh uchalne lagi... he never touched her..." I smiled...

"Toh khushi ki kya baat hai... he still hit her!" Ayesha said... fuming...

"And even Appi hit him back... he turned black and blue... and he was drunk!" I pointed out... 

"Whatever... what happened next?" she asked...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by Armagadon - 9 years ago
Arakshiya_58 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wow!!!!!just fantastic!!!!
so loved this update...
their sis bond just like usπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
so much love their bond...
oh god...their whole kiddnapping scene was superbly written!!!!!
maza aagaya...
the way sakku fought back..b.aaahaaa...thats like my appi[SAKKU]
aww...kiddnapper ho to rj jaisa...itna concern...
lols...aisha ko to heart attack aajayega...
con.sooonnn.