Users

Frequent Posters

savali thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Nice update.
Beautiful ending.
Finally arakshi ne confess kar diya vo bhi waterfall ke pass,
shadi ka proposal bhi vahi pe accha hai.
shadi bhi vahi karate hai.
Gausi was superb as usual.
Runway bride accha hai aur rasta bhi to nahi hai.
Waiting for epilog.
Thnks for pm.
Devangana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Finally they have found love and happiness with each other.  Gausi too has a family of her own who truly love her.  Looking forward to the epilogue.  Enjoyed every bit of the story.
anu91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i cant think the story come to an end😭😭.
such a beautiful romantic part...☺️☺️.
gausi naughtiness...she disturbed the love birds...
shri... am very much waiting for epilogue...
do update soon... 
sairam175 thumbnail
Chapter 11
awesome part
arjun and sakshi reunite is really good
and the gausi she is really bashram 
ending is fantastic
epilogue soon
and 
thanks for pm
IArmageddonI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SeharishFatima

Awsum update
With so much love and care in it
Lovely ending
Will be waiting for epoiluge
Will miss this one a lot

Thanks miss Sassy for ur comment :) Epilogue coming up really soon!!! Me too... I will miss this story a lot...

Originally posted by: skrafty

Awesome update
Simply amazing 
Beautiful ending
Just loved it
waiting for the epilogue 
continue soon

Aww... thanks dear.. epilogue coming up really soonish dear!

Originally posted by: misakiscarlet

awesome update...
loved sakshi's confession and arjun's proposal. 
ending was nyce
waiting for epilouge
comtd. soon
thnx for pm

Glad u luvd it so much dear! Epilogue coming up!
IArmageddonI thumbnail

Originally posted by: yams.s

Nice romantic and emotional update

At last Saakshi and Arjun are together forever

Waiting for epilogue

Thanks dear πŸ˜ƒ Epilogue coming soon!

Originally posted by: NATURESHIVANI

Sorry for not commenting so far 

Now coming to the main comment 
What a wonderfull n refershing story 
First Arjun kidnap them n
The fall for sakshi n found sibling bond from Gausiya 
The mis consumption of hatred from that syndrome type of misunderstanding then the painful past of Arjun seriously at that time I want to kill that pshcyo kaka even having a nephew he raped Arjun,s mom that too offering her money poor lady 
Finally all the misunerstanding clear 
Arjun Gausiya bro sis too good 
And in last the kidding scene caught by naughty Gausiya πŸ˜† It had brought a huge smile on my lips 
Cute n adventures story dear 
Keep entairtaing us by your superb work my 
Mishtidoi 

Arrey.. maine kaha tha no sorry πŸ˜‘

Glad u luvd the concept though much. - actually concept ke liye thanks Guso!

Yep... and u know what... the syndrome stuff is absolutely true!

Agh! Even I hated in writing tht psycho kaka!

Yep now everything is clear!!! :)

Thanks... oops... I mean no thanks dear! πŸ˜†

IArmageddonI thumbnail

Originally posted by: Areesha566

perfect ending

love it

plz add an epilouge of it

plz

thanks dearie πŸ˜Š epilogue jald aa rahi hai!

Originally posted by: Shivi1997

u know what...this is the first time...i reading this story...i read all the chapters in one go...it was awesome...i love it...

Ohh really! Well glad u luvd it πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: angle1shanu

wao...just beautiful ending...one of the fantastic and favourite story of mine...i truly fall for this story... So finally they confess and unite..arjun gadha hai...choti si bat ka pahad bana diya...but at lasy waterfall ne sab thik kar diya...princy private moment ki witess...shaitan...but lovely story...!!! A big hug..and lots of love...!!!

Thanks re πŸ˜³ Me too... one of my favorite stories tht I hv written! 

Haan ab sab kuch ho gaya hai... 

Bas epilogue baaki hai!

Originally posted by: savali

Nice update.
Beautiful ending.
Finally arakshi ne confess kar diya vo bhi waterfall ke pass,
shadi ka proposal bhi vahi pe accha hai.
shadi bhi vahi karate hai.
Gausi was superb as usual.
Runway bride accha hai aur rasta bhi to nahi hai.
Waiting for epilog.
Thnks for pm.

Thank you dear!

Yup ab sab kuch ho chuka hai!

Epilogue is coming really soon! πŸ˜ƒ
IArmageddonI thumbnail

Originally posted by: Devangana

Finally they have found love and happiness with each other.  Gausi too has a family of her own who truly love her.  Looking forward to the epilogue.  Enjoyed every bit of the story.

Yep... 

Now they have a sweet tight family! πŸ˜ƒ

Epilogue coming really soon! Tks for comment

πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: anu91

i cant think the story come to an end😭😭.

such a beautiful romantic part...☺️☺️.
gausi naughtiness...she disturbed the love birds...
shri... am very much waiting for epilogue...
do update soon... 

Par sab kuch jo start hota hai kabhi na kabhi toh end hona hi hai na! πŸ˜­

Even I can't believe so!

Hihi... Guso badi shaitan hai!

Epilogue coming soon dear πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: sairam175

Chapter 11
awesome part
arjun and sakshi reunite is really good
and the gausi she is really bashram 
ending is fantastic
epilogue soon
and 
thanks for pm

Haha! Guso besharam!!LOL

Glad u luvd it so much... epilogue coming soon :) πŸ˜³
IArmageddonI thumbnail

Epilogue

"Toh phir Sam kaise maane?" Ayesha bhabi asked.. 

"Aise ki pehle main Sakshi se mila... aur phir usse baat hui... aur phir un dono ko shadi karne ke liye raza mandi de di! In fact Arjun and Sakshi helped me by giving me the necessary details about Khan's black business... I appreciated his sincerity Ayesha... ab har baat pe drama thodi na hoga! Policewaala hoon... logo ki parakh aati hai humain!" Sameer bhai quipped from behind... 

Ayesha nodded... Shree too came back and his face was etched in surprise as well as contentment... 

"Oye Laila Majnu... tum dono ka beach main suhaagraat manane ka plan hai kya!" Sameer bhai shocked Arjun bhai and Sakshi Appi out of their wits!

Appi blushed and hid her face in Arjun bhai's chest... he laughed while patting his pretty wife's back... 

Sameer bhai chuckled and blessed the couple while Ayesha too blessed them... Shreekant came and settled next to me... "Kya rocking kahani na Gausiya!" Shreekant commented... 

"I know na! 3 hafte main kya kya ho sakta hai!" I commented... 

As Appi and Bhai retired into their chamber and so did Sam bhai and Ayesha bhabi I sat near shore and sighed contently while I heard Shreekant grumble... 

"Kya hua Shree?" I asked... 

"Uffo! Yeh Liza bhi na... whatsapp main humesha tang karti rehti hai! By God the kasam kidnap ho jaye yeh ladki!" he wished... 

"Soch lo Shree... Liza kidnap toh ho jayegi victim banke... par waapas kahi kisi aur ka dulhan na banjaye!" I winked at him... 

Shree turned ghostly white "Udi Baba! Na re... woh kisi aur ki dulhan nahi ban sakti!" he exclaimed to be followed by a merciless teasing session as he ran behind him while I called out names... 

However when I passed by Appi and Bhai's room I heard lots of giggles... I turned red and ran off in the other direction... while Shree became busy in speaking to Liza again...

I smiled and thanked the Lord above... I couldn't have had a happier birthday ever... the day that my loveliest brother got married to the love of his life!

Kise pata tha ki zindagi ki kaunsi mod par kisi ko apna humsafar mil jaaye... 

And thinking this I bang against a cute looking boy... we both fall down on the sand... he stands up and dusts his pants... extending his hand towards me he helps me out... "Hey there... wait lemme help you... by the way... I am Ruhaan Sheikh - Shree ke dost... often tumhare bhaiya aur bhabi.. ya phir di aur jiju ko bhagaane main madat ki hai!" he smiled.

I take his help and stand up... "Hi... Gausiya Khan" I softly mumble looking down... 

"Arrey mujhse araam se baat kar sakti ho tum... tumhe kidnap nahi karne waala main!" he laughed... 

"AUr agar kidnap kar bhi loon... toh phirse bhagaa ke shaadi nahi karne waala!" he winked at me... 

And surprisingly I laugh too... for a reason of my own...

"Main itni buri hoon kya!" I laugh...

"Nahi... pretty toh ho hi... bas... shayad ab hum thode chote hai... kuch 5 saal aur intezaar karte hai.. phir poora planning ke saath tumhe main kidnap kar loonga!" he laughs and gives me a high five! 

Shree cuts the call and looks at Gausiya... he grins to himself as he sees the otherwise shy Gausiya laughing with another guy... 

Hmm... "Sach main... kise pata zindagi ki kaunsi mod par kisi ko apna humsafar mil jaaye..." Shree thought...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arjun gently carried Sakshi in his arms an walked her from the beach to the beach hotel... she blushed heavily as the hotel staff and other guests passed a knowing look and an "All the Best" to Arjun... 

Well with her bridal soft pink gown and veil that flowed by it was pretty evident that it was their wedding night!

Arjun chuckled looking at her red blushing face... well he loved this shy version of Mrs. Sakshi Rawte...

As he carried her into their room a staff opened the door for them... Sakshi put her palms on her face the minute she saw the entire room... 

There were scented candles here and there... red and white rose petals on the soft white bed... beautiful georgette curtains nearby... 

The whole room was scented in an intoxicated smell... 

Sakshi got off Arjun's arms and twirled around the room... playing with the petals of roses... 

Arjun slowly unbuttoned his waistcoat and kept it aside... he removed his shoes and socks...

Sakshi hesitated and played with her fingers as he approached close and removed the veil... he gently unpinned her hair and let her luscious locks cascade her pretty face... 

He noticed her hesitation and kissed her forehead gently.. he walked into the washroom and then came out... "Tum washroom main fresh hoke aao main yaha intezaar karta hoon..." he spoke gently... 

Sakshi looked at him and nodded... smiling to herself... he gently helped her in undoing the laces behind then she proceeded towards the washroom and found a beautiful packet on the basin... it was a night wear... a beautiful cream colored chiffon nightwear which had little lace details here and there... and was tied with a knot behind...

She changed into the nightwear... it reached up till her her knees and Sakshi blushed furiously at that... even though it was pretty decent and modest Sakshi felt shy as it gently highlighted every curve of her body... 

She shivered at the wishes of her husband... truth being told that she was afraid to get so intimate... no... not any trust issues... no way... but... her heart hammered against her chest... she just wanted to be cocooned in his arms... but him being a part of her... it frightened her slightly... 

She tentatively stepped out of the washroom... wrapping a towel around herself and gasped on finding Arjun shirtless with white trousers and combing his hair... 

He smiled on looking at his trembling wife... he noticed her giving silent looks at his muscular figure... however he sensed a slight fear in her... a slight hesitation... 

He walked towards her... and dimmed the lights... Sakshi closed her eyes shut when he removed the towel around her... his palms skimmed through her hands and she closed her eyes tighter... her body shivering in fear as he gently caressed her... 

"Pehle davai le lo Mrs. Rawte... warna agar phirse petu dukhne lage toh?" he murmured so gently and innocently that she couldn't help but smile at him... 

He went towards their bag and opened the medicinal kit... he took the packet and removed the tablet and placed a glass of water in front of her... she gulped the medicine... and then she felt even more relaxed... but she couldn't stop but help admire her shirtless  husband who went around checking the tiny things here and there for her comfort!

Suddenly someone knocked the door... 

SCROLL AFTER GUSO'S COMMENT FOR MORE...

Edited by Armagadon - 9 years ago
IArmageddonI thumbnail

Arjun checked through the peephole and whispered "Princess!"

Sakshi walked ahead of him and opened the door... Guso entered the room as a gust of wind and started ranting "Arrey Appi aapka medicines liya hai ki nahi... pata hai na lena chahiye tha... aur mineral water hai kaha... arrey Appi..." she spoke when she hears them giggling... 

Arjun pulled the cheeks of his princess and laughed... "Princy princy stop!!!! Tu bhool rahi hai ki main - tera bhai... teri Appi ka pati bhi hoon... toh medicines dena hai... ye yaad hai mujhe!" he laughed.. 

Gausi started laughing when she suddenly became aware of the surroundings... the soft lights... candles flickering... the roses here and there... 

But what made her jaws open was that her Appi was in a lacy nightie.. and her bhai was shirtless!!

"HAAWWW!!! Appi! Aur bhai... by God... shirt nikal diya... kahi main suhaagraat ke beech main interrupt toh nahi ki na!" she laughed out as a crimson Arjun twisted her ear!

"Arrey bhai... plish chodo na!! Plish plish!" Guso pleaded cutely... 

Then the trio stood awkwardly... and Guso turned crimson in her babyish imagination as to what might come next for her dearest Appi and Bhai!

She scratched her head and murmured "Wrong timing!" 

"Acha chalo main chalti hoon!" she said and hugged her Appi... 

"Btw Appi... iss lacy nightwear main badi seksy lag rahi hai... bhai ko dheere se hi kapde ko kholne bol.. I don't want ki yeh pretty dress ko bhai phaad de!" she whispered in Sakshi's ears!

Sakshi stood shocked in her position while Gausiya laughed and ran out of the room!

Sakshi was about to run behind her... "Oye... tu... teri toh main!!" Sakshi screamed while Arjun handled his hysteric wife!

He placed her against the wall and asked a flushed Sakshi "Arrey kya hua!"

"Yeh Guso bhi na! Kehti hai ki main seksy lag rahi hoon toh tum dheere se kapde kholo taki yeh pretty dress tear na ho!" She glared in one breath to find him staring at her...

And her mouth opened to an "o" in shock!! "STUPID SAKSHI" her mind chanted... 

He grinned a little and kissed her earlobe... "hmm... badi smart hai Guso... haan... tumhari dress toh sundar hai hi..." his hands played the straps of her dress... 

She started shivering and trembling... when he pushed the straps off her creamy shoulders ... unwrapping her like a gift... she shut her eyes and looked aside... breathing heavily... her lips pressed tightly together... 

Arjun frowned to see her feeling uncomfortable... would he hurt her? He immediately put the straps back on her shoulder... 

She gulped when he gently caught her chin... he placed his warm lips on hers for a few seconds then parted... she caught his hands tightly... he cupped her cheeks and whispered "Chalo Mrs. Rawte... der ho chuki hai... hum sojaate hai..." saying so he removed the petals aside and lifted the blanket... ushering her to sleep... 

Sakshi looked at him astounded and crawled into the bed and slipped beside him... he turned off the lights and hugged her tightly.. "Good night jaan." he whispered and dozed off... 

Sakshi just looked astonished... he opened his eyes and saw her staring at him... "Kya hua? Sakshi... ek wedding night sirf physical union nahi hoti... bas tum mere saath ho... yehi kaafi hai... and I don't want you to feel uncomfortable..." he whispered against her damp cheek and placed a chaste kiss on her lips... 

She smiled and cuddled next to him... however too shy to tell him that she actually wanted it... but his goodness made her blush further... perhaps she was shying away which he misinterpreted as being uncomfortable...

As he apparently dozed off her fingers gently played with his cheeks, nose and then lips... she mustered all her courage and pecked his lips gently... 

He opened his eyes and saw the small spark in her eyes... he smiled broader and hugged her tighter... she played with his hair and he whispered gently "Kuch chahiye jaan?" he asked... 

"Main kaisi keh sakti hoon..." she said and hid into his chest...

Arjun smiled at her shyness... but the truth was that he didn't want to hurt her... after what his mother went through he was sure about one thing... this meant pain for women... and he didn't want his beloved to face any sort of pain... 

Sakshi put her head up sensing his silence... and she seemed to read his words and frowned... she got up from the bed and tugged him along with her... they both sat on the floor... facing the beautiful night sea... 

He shimmered against the glow of the candles and she blushed into a deeper shade of crimson... taking his large palm into her soft one she voiced her thoughts... "Kyun darrte ho Arjun?"

He looked into her eyes and tightened his grip... "I don't want to hurt you... what is physical pleasure for me... woh agar tumhare liye dard ho toh?" his eyebrows tensed up... 

Sakshi huffed gently and kissed his forehead... "Arjun... tum yeh kyun soch rahe ho that you would be forced on me?"

Arjun hugged her tightly... "I have seen Maa... she suffered every day... I have seen the after effects Sakshi.. I don't want to hurt you..." his words were shushed by Sakshi... 

"That was with Khan... a monster... tell me... how was maa when papa was alive?" she asked him gently... 

A spark came into his eyes as he animatedly described his childhood... a naughty glint came into his eyes when he described about interrupting the romantic moments of his parents... 

"Jhoote! Main nahi maanti yeh!" Sakshi giggled... 

"Arrey nahi Sakshi sach main... ek baar aisa hua tha..." Arjun told...