Thanks dear!

Originally posted by: yams.s

Cute and nice start 

Continue Soon

Hey dear... thank you :D

Shamsad1607 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
OH my! Another Armadelicious story!!
Amazing concept & mind blowing start re!!

Arjun kidnapped Sakshi...for revenge??& her sis..really a brave one she is!

jodi emon story mele tobe toh ami prati 2-4 din por por gayeb hoye jabo!! 
Feere asar mojai alada, tai na?

Do continue...soon!!
IArmageddonI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Shamsad1607

OH my! Another Armadelicious story!!

Amazing concept & mind blowing start re!!

Arjun kidnapped Sakshi...for revenge??& her sis..really a brave one she is!

jodi emon story mele tobe toh ami prati 2-4 din por por gayeb hoye jabo!! 
Feere asar mojai alada, tai na?

Do continue...soon!!

Hehe... lol!

Par haan... this story would be fast paced one... like I wouldn't drag it day by day... I may give a week long jump in between!

I am so happy that you are back! ðŸ¤—

Yup... revenge...

Arrey gayab hoi gele ei jonno toh aar update korlam na! 

Haan... eta shotti... feere asar pore khoob hi bhalo lage...

Nao - 2 nd ch!
IArmageddonI thumbnail

Chapter 2 

(Gausi's POV)

After a few hours he came in with food and water...

I just took one plate and the bottle of water... 

"Yeh dono.. tum dono ke liye hai..." he said and looked aside... 

"Maine sirf appi keliye liya hai... mujhe bhook nahi hai... at least utmhare haath se toh nahi khaana!" I snapped at him... 

Appi got up due to the commotion... she looked exhausted... she looked at him and anger blazed in her eyes... 

She told me to move aside... but before she could say anything he spoke up... "I accept defeat Sakshi..." and sat in the corner... 

Appi smiled a little in pride and fumbled with her plate... I broke the sandwich into two and fed her the first part... slowly... 

"Tum waapas kyun aayi... achchi khaasi bhaag gayi thi na?" he asked... 

Appi looked at me... her eyes asking me the same... "Usse akela nahi chod sakti thi... she's everything to me..." I replied back... 

"You can do anything for her?" he asked...

"Hmm" I nodded while I gave another medicine... 

"Then just give me one blood sample of yours.. please.." he said... 

"Okay..." I nodded... Appi caught my hand.. saying no.. 

"Main usse kuch nahi karoonga Sakshi... I mean that..." he said... 

"Tumhari baat bharosa karne ke liye bohot saare kaaran diye hai tumne... right?" she smiled wryly.. 

"Tum kisi bhi had tak gir sakte ho to satisfy your pleasures... how can I not know ki tum..." she started but was cut by him...

"SHUT UP SAKSHI! She's just 15... like my own little sister... tum itni neech kaise soch sakti ho!" he barked at her... 

Appi stood up and caught his collar... "You can punch, kick, beat a woman to pulp... literally.. in spite of noticing the excruciating pain you kept on hitting me to an extent that I could die - which I would have so wished I did... tum maarte rahe jab tak na main gir na jaavun... aur jab gir gayi you used that opportunity to warm your insides up... hai na!" she spat at him... 

"Tum jaise aadmi jo ek second bhi nahi rukta to have s.." she looked at me... she covered my ears and said something... but I got a whiff of what she meant...  (readers even you got what she meant...)

He looked aside.. "Sakshi... I... Arjun Suryakant Rawte promise that I would never break my word... " he said furiously... 

"Waah... kya imaandar kidnapper ho tum! Dhanya ho gaye tum jaise kidnapper ko paake!" Appi spat at him... 

" Sakshi... agar mujhe baat todne ka shauq hota toh instead of fighting I could have claimed you in the first minute itself..." he glared at her...

Appi became quiet... he had a point there... "Theek hai... par I will come with you as well..." she said... 

I was quiet and I looked at the scenario... Arjun contemplated for some time... "But your health..."

"If I can stay for an hour with the fact of getting several punches on my stomach... toh I can easily travel with you two..." she said firmly... 

He nodded and we followed him... I saw him casting glances at me every now or then... I felt weird.. no not because the gaze held anything weird... there was protectiveness and immense love in his gaze... a brotherly gaze towards me.. 

As we sat on the jeep, Appi signaled me to sit behind as she sat in front... behind there were lots of bottles of water and food and blankets... 

"Hum waapas kab aa rahe hai?" Appi asked...

"Ab jab tum chal rahi ho toh waapas aa hi nahi rahe hai.." Arjun answered and started the gear... 

"Arjun... where are we going?" Appi asked alarmed...

"Currently we are in a small village in France... aur before your "kaka" starts finding us we should shift to another country right... maybe Switzerland, Greece...maybe Norway... I don't know... but right now we are getting out of this country..." Arjun said and switched on the engine...

"Gausiya... you are fine peeche?" He turned back and asked me all of a sudden... 

I just nodded... 

"Do you really think hum dono Europe tour karne main interested hai! WHat the hell!" Sakshi snapped at him... 

"It just that I haven't removed my gun and shoved it in your mouth lady... and remember... you are in hostage... and I have my own ways to make you say yes..." he said grimly... 

"Oh Wow! Princy... tujhe bada interest tha na poora Europe ghoomne ke liye... enjoy!" Appi said sarcastically and crossed her arms... 

"It's fine for now Appi..." I said quietly..

"Apni behen se kuch seekho... she has more common sense than you!" Arjun said and started the car...

"I can't believe that for a minimum of two weeks we'll be stuck up with you!" She grumbled...

"But Kaka ne kuch dhoondne ke intezaam nahi kiya?" Bhabi Asked...

"Kiya tha... par Arjun bhai un sab se chalak nikle..." I grinned...

"Tujhe uss Arjun pe itna naaz kyun hai?" Bhabi grimaced hearing his name... 

"Kyunki Bhai hai hi aisa... we didn't get to see his good side yet... jab poori kahani batavungi na... toh phir sab kuch ayega samaj main... yeh baat samjhi ya..." I winked at her!

"Acha... samaj gayi... par Arjun ka motive kya tha tum logo ko kidnap karne main?" Ayesha bhabi asked... 

"I know... for a lawyer like Appi... it took her a tough time to gel with him... but when she got to know... it was tough...not only for her.. but for the both of us..." I said... looking at Bhabi I realized that I had to continue further...

Well I had fallen asleep... when I woke up... I found that we were on the border of France... being tired like anything... as well as hungry I found Arjun bhai forwarding a cheese sandwich to me...

"Nahi chahiye..." I pouted and looked at the other side... 

"I am sorry princess..." he said...

"I am not your princess! Main sirf apni Appi ki Princy hoon... yeh baat samjhe ya samjhaaun?" I snapped at him... a hurt look passed by his face... 

Seeing his hurt face I was confused... on one side I couldn't forgive him because he mistreated Appi... and on the other side I knew ki he isn't a hardcore criminal... 

"I am not a bad man Gausiya..." he said.. looking aside... 

"Dekhiye Mr. Arjun... I don't know what... but meri Appi still has the bruises... she was on the verge of death... marr sakti thi woh... woh dard main ro rahi thi par tum..." I turned my face away in disgust...

"Tumhe sirf apna woh kaam karna tha... I mean... harz kya jaata hai kisi ko pyaar karo shadi karo phir woh sab... yeh forcefully what ha!" I shouted at him... 

Arjun bhai shuffled his feet... his eyes turned moist...

"You can keep the sandwich here and leave..." I said...

And I think I saw a smile on his face... 

The minute he left I practically devoured on the sandwich... yummy... it was so tasty... especially the hint of garlic and herbs in it... I fell in love with the sandwich...

Then I remembered that Appi wasn't anywhere to be seen... "Mishtel Aljun!! Appi kidhal?" I said... my food in my mouth... 

He came running to me and started laughing... I was perplexed.. he held out a mirror and I saw my entire mouth and nose filled with cream... 

Arjun bhai gave me a bottle and I quickly washed my face... "Nice sandwich..." I murmured...

"It's my favorite one as well... waise bhi... Sakshi is in the washroom..." Arjun said and looked around... 

"I am thinking maybe for now there might be nothing else to eat except peanuts..." he said...

"What! Peanuts... main woh nahi kha sakti..." I said shocked...

"Kyun?" he asked...

"Woh I have peanut allergy..." I said... 

"Tumhe bhi?" he asked... his eyes round in surprise... 

"Bhi? Tumhe bhi hai...?" I asked...

"Nahi... not me... forget it... go to sleep.. there... your Appi... I guess she took a full bath..." he nodded his head and sat in the jeep...

Appi came and gave me a quick peck on my forehead... 

"Yeh lo... kuch mere kapde hai... tum dono pehen sakte ho..." Arjun bhai showed us a suitcase...

"Are you craz.." Appi started...

"Sakshi... agar tumhe ek smelly pair of shirt or pant main rehna hai toh good for you!" Arjun bhai snapped... 

Sitting in the front next to Arjun bhai she looked ahead... her wet hair sending droplets here and there... 

I yawned and went back to sleep... "Good night Appi..."

"Good night.." Both of them answered.. the two looked at each other... and then aside... 

"Princy... yeh Arjun tumhare upar khaas treatment kyun kar raha tha?" Bhabi asked...

"Bhabi... Aap total kahani sunne ke liye rukegi ya nahi?" I asked...

"Haan... sorry continue.." Bhabi said... 

(3rd person's view...)

It had been close to a week since the trio had been traveling in together... they went by various fields... 

Arjun's behavior had startled Sakshi... was it the effect of alcohol.. maybe... all he was now... a silent man... taking two girls for a drive... there was no trace of him being mean, rude or arrogant... in fact he was sober and quiet... 

They often crossed by waterfalls, fields... small stores and some farms... 

One thing crossed Sakshi's mind... being a young lawyer she had seen many criminals... 

Kidnapping cases... ransoms... these were part and parcels... and torturing the hostages... but here was Arjun... silently taking them away... to some unknown destination... 

Was he after their uncle.. truth to be told Sakshi had found out some dark evidences of her uncle... and she tried to dig his past... but before she could entirely understand... they were kidnapped...

Arjun was not at all like any of the kidnappers... rather he was silent... driving all the time... Sakshi never slept if he was awake... she remained awake... all the time... 

When Arjun would doze off... then she would slowly take her nap... 

And many a times it happened that Arjun would get up before her... to see her peacefully sleeping - like a baby... many a times he felt like cupping her cheek and saying sorry... 

He knew that she would stay awake till he was awake... he hadn't given her a reason to trust him yet... so sometimes he would close his eyes and snuggle to sleep... so that she could sleep as well... 

And often while they waited at a side to eat food Sakshi would often see Arjun scribbling something in a diary... and sometimes he wold wipe a tear from the corner of his eyes... 

Sakshi slowly began to trust him... no.. not totally... but then... a bit... 

(Gausi's POV)

After one entire week we reached in Italy... Arjun bhai had kept a tab on Kaka... and his people... 

We went to a small home... if they could provide shelter for the night... in return he would pay them... obviously... 

I had noticed that the tension between Appi and Arjun Bhai had eased a lot... no... she still kept her mouth tightly shut... and I would often see Arjun Bhai running here and there for whatever I wanted...

For like... if I wanted to have garlic bread he would end up getting it from somewhere... and he would show me what interesting things he had... for example cards... books... 

"Mr. Arjun... aap ek criminal nahi hai na?" I asked.. 

He continued to shuffle his things without looking at me.. 

"Mr. Arjun... main kuch pooch rahi hoon... aur mujhe pata hai ki tum mere harr baat ko manoge... hai na?" I said sweetly...

He smiled at me.. "Tum mujhe baar baar Mr. Arjun kehke kyun pukaarte ho?" he asked...

"Aur kya bolun... bade ho mujhse toh Arjun kehke toh nahi pukar sakti... aur buddhe bhi nahi jo Mr. Rawte bolun..." I said.. 

"Arjun bhai bolo na?" he suggested...

I looked at him... I was confused... from behind I saw Appi and she nodded her head... 

"I am sorry for hurting your Appi that day Gausiya.." he looked down... 

"Dekho... yaha beitho..." I beckoned him to sit next to me...

"Mujhe itna maloom ho chuka hia ki tum kidnapper toh nahi ho... utni akkal hai mujhme... and as you said before... revenge... pata nahi humne kya bigaada... ya phir humara Kaka is the reason... no idea... par tum ulta aisa revenge mat lo jo tumhe uss se bhi neeche gira de jiska upar apna revenge lena chahte ho... get it?" I said... 

"Ek baat khulke toh batao what's the issue... you will say right?" I asked

He nodded his head... guilt clouded his eyes... I could see his eyes moistening to form tears... 

From behind Appi came and cleared her throat.. "Chale.." she said softly... 

"Hmm... Sakshi... thanks... and sorry..." he replied softly... 

She gave a small smile... "You're welcome... and thank you too.."

Woah!!! Now this was new... I maybe a chotu teen but I was not blind to not understand their changed equations... 

As they sat quietly on the front seat... Arjun bhai started the car... I popped myself in between... "Appi... aur tum... masla kya hai... kuch toh hua hai!" I said...

"Princy... shut up... kuch nahi... jaake chup chap beith..." Appi said... while Arjun bhai hid a slight grin... 

"Acha... aur abhi jo thank you thank you khel rahe the..." I asked...

"Guso... *shoot... she is angry*" Appi said angrily... 

"Main peeche beith rahi hoon!" I said and quickly sat behind... 

"Arjun... I'll drive.. tum rehne do..." Appi said...

"Nahi Sakshi... I am fine..." Arjun bhai said...

"Arjun..." Sakshi said and held out her hand.. 

"Theek hai..." Arjun bhai gave her the key and switched places.. I saw him limping...

"Tumhe kya hua?" I asked... 

"Kk..kkuch nahi!" Arjun bhai stammered and I found Appi's face slightly colored...

"Gausi... daal main kala nahi... yeh to kali daal hai!" I thought and sat on my jeep with a huff...

"Kya hua?" Bhabi asked...

"Mujhe kya khabar Ayesha Bhabi..." I said..

"Par... kuch toh hua... kyunki un dono ki equations badal chuke hai!" I thought and giggled... 

"Jitne baar poochne ki koshish ki utni baar hi dono ne taal diya... I almost forgot that we were hostages... I felt... I don't know... away from protocols.. away from camera... I felt...

liberated..." I said...

(3rd person's POV)

It was obvious what happened could be told in front of our little Gausiya... 

Just the night before Gausiya questioned... this is what had happened...

It was close to midnight... she was sleeping quietly on the back of the jeep... his suitcase provided as a pillow and she was tucked into a blanket... 

Time to time Arjun would see from the rear mirror if Gausiya was fine or not...

Sakshi felt compelled to ask "Tum Princy se itna pyaar kyun karte ho... do you have someone back home who is like her?"

Arjun muttered "Nope... I don't have have a home... but yes.. Gausiya... she does remind me of someone.. family..."

Sakshi didn't know whether to feel happy that he isn't bounded with another girl or not... 

strange...

She saw a beautiful waterfall in front... "Arjun!" she said...

"Hmm" he answered...

"Please stop the car... I want to take bath... aur subah se nahi liya... baad main tumhare kapde hi stinky ho jayenge!" she reasoned... 

He parked the car... "ok... chalo..." he said... 

"Waise tum toh Princy ki ek blood sample..." she asked...

"Le chuka hoon aur courier bhi kar chuka hoon... Italy main mera ek dost hai... we'll go there and get to know the result.." he said and dug his hands in his pockets... 

"Sakshi... it's slightly chilly.. I mean tum nahao gi..." Arjun said..

"Towel aur doosra kapda hai?" she asked...

"Yaha..." he replied...

"Thank God that aunty gave this petticoat." Sakshi muttered and went inside... 

Arjun just crossed his legs and waited for her to come back from her luxury bath!

"Sakshi!" he shouted...

"Kya?" she asked... he threw a bar of soap to her... she took it and went inside... "And Arjun... just see ki Princy is safe... ok?"

"Don't worry Sakshi... Princy ko kuch nahi hoga..." Arjun assured and sat next to a sleeping Gausiya... who was on full ninja position!

He patted her forehead lovingly... "Kash tu mujhe bhai bulaata..." he sighed and looked ahead... counting the stars... when suddenly a noise alerted him... he heard again... 

Shoot! Sakshi!!!

Near the waterfall...

Sakshi had stripped out of every clothing and slipped on the soft white petticoat... 

Drenching Arjun's shirt and trousers she washed them thoroughly... slapping the bar of soap on them repeatedly... 

Arjun was right... it was slightly chilly... 

She dipped her dainty foot into the cool water... "Uff.." she muttered as the cold water sent shivers up her spine... 

Slowly she sank into the water and hugged herself tight... taking repeated dips in the water... she slowly washed her hair and her body thoroughly with the soap... oh God... it felt lovely to bathe in nature... 

Where would she get this back home... that reminded her... her uncle... a shiver went up as she recalled that his business was in black as well... and he had helped in human trafficking... 

She could barely believe her ears that day... no wonder her uncles never allowed her to meet with his "clients"... maybe he did care for her and Princy as his own daughters... however... an extra affection for Princy always remained... 

She rinsed her hair thoroughly... and took a dip inside the lake... and when she rose... she was numb to see a drenched person gape at her... 

"Arjun..." she whispered... 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by Armagadon - 9 years ago
_shadesnature_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Rajat ke ek bane koi update deta hai kya soti ka bhai meri maa 
IArmageddonI thumbnail
Originally posted by: NATURESHIVANI

Rajat ke ek bane koi update deta hai kya soti ka bhai meri maa 

oye.. putri... saaf saaf bol.. guess koi typo error hua hai.. poori baat samaj main nahi aayi! ðŸ˜†
_shadesnature_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Armagadon

oye.. putri... saaf saaf bol.. guess koi typo error hua hai.. poori baat samaj main nahi aayi! ðŸ˜†

sorry meri maa kal padhe ke batungi going too sleep good night n sorry again 
IArmageddonI thumbnail
Originally posted by: NATURESHIVANI

sorry meri maa kal padhe ke batungi going too sleep good night n sorry again 

oye... sorry kis ke liye! go to sleep meri bachchi... waise bhi yeh padke pata chal raha hai ki teri wicket out hai!
Devangana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Update soon, loving it.  Sending a BR.  Please give alerts for updates...