~Happy Birthday Princess ~ Mahima Makwana

Posted: 9 years ago
Hey everyone, join us...
as we celebrate a princess birthday

Yes Yes Yes,

Finally 5th August is here. It's the same day on which exactly 15 years ago an Angel entered this earth on from heaven's above. Can anyone guess who this Angel is? urmmm let me give you some hints. She is as beautiful as rose ,as innocent as a child. Naughty yet adorable. Simple yet Beautiful. When she smiles, the whole world stops and stares for a while. She makes people dance with her. She makes people smile with her.   An attitude and looks that could kill. "Glorious and Greatness" her name means.

OK! Enough of hints. Now many of you would have understood who this Angel is ! Sometimes her fans call her Doll, sometimes Angel, sometimes Princess, sometimes seedhi saadhi Rachna and even sometimes Mahi!

She is none other than the our PRINCESS

She is the most down to earth celebrity you'll ever know. She's got a mesmerizing beauty. Her everlasting smile can lighten up anyone's days and nights. She's got an admiring personality. Her charm can make you go down to your knees. She is extremely talented and professional.

She's elegant and sexy from head to toe. Perfection doesn't exist but when you see her, it makes you want to believe it does. She loves her fans and always welcomes them with open arms. She has sparkling eyes.

Her simplicity is her biggest asset. She's much more than just a beautiful face. She is hardworking and committed to her work. She never fails to impress you with her kind gestures. No matter how her day has been, she never forgets to smile. She has the purest heart in the world.

She is one amazing human being. She's very graceful. She is extremely well-spoken and dignified. There's absolutely nothing fake about her, she's very real, grounded and naturally beautiful.

Edited by MythilyRaman - 9 years ago

Year

Award Ceremony

Category

Result

Zee Rishtey Awards
Favorite Behen with Roopal Tyagi                       
Won 
Zee Rishtey AwardsFavorite Beti    
Nominated           
Zee Rishtey Awards                  
Favorite Nayi Sadasya   
Won
Zee Rishtey AwardsFavorite Nayi Jodi with Zohaib Siddique (RajNa)
Nominated
2013            Zee Rishtey Awards            Favorite Behen with Roopal TyagiWon
2013Zee Rishtey Awards
Favorite Beti
Won 
Zee Rishtey AwardsFavorite Nayi Jodi with Piyush Sahdev (RaBir)
Nominated  

Mahima Makwana Trivia - Originally Posted by Mahima

Picture Credit: Eris

|*|Know More AbouPrinCeSs|*|

The one and only Mahima Makwana - A name known to one and all., An innocent beauty and a heart of gold. An angel descended down on 5thAugust, an angel by birth. She was born and brought up in Mumbai. She is a Leo, and Leo's are often known as independent, confident, ambitious, generous, loyal, encouraging and all these qualities are being possessed by Mahima. Not only this, Mahima also knows how to speak 4 different languages, talk of being multi-talented in her personal life, she's bubbly, chirpy, fun loving, emotional, and friendly.

Currently she is in class 10th and having difficulty to balance with her shootings and studies but being bright student she managed to score in her exams. She pursued her passion for acting with the full support of her mother by further doing cameo in several daily soaps like Jhansi Ki Rani, Miley Jab Hum Tum, Balika Vadhu. C.I.D, Aahat, Mohe Rang De and ads like RIn Ad and Masala Ad. She finally bagged a roll in Sawaare Sabke Sapne...Preeto as Preto's younger sister. She may have started off with a small role but she continued doing her hard work and her hard work paid off in 2012 when she got her biggest break with Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke, enacting the character of Rachna Garg. The 15-years old girl has now become a household name. She was just 12 when she started doing the show and she had given more than 500 auditions before Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke. As the show hit the TV screens Mahima instantly caught the eyes of the audience. Several of her fans watched it just to catch a glimpse of her. She is probably the youngest actress who bagged a lead role in Indian Television. It's inspiring to see how much she has achieved at such a young age!

Mahima is one of those actresses who believe in taking criticism in her stride and working towards it. Mahima is also known to be a thorough professional. Mahima's inherent passion for dance is seen at various award shows, where again she manages to enthrall the audience with her mesmerizing performances. Dazzling everyone with her extra-ordinary expressions, and adorable looks, Mahima made a special place for herself in everyone's heart. Mahima climbed the ladder of success, winning awards along with compliments sometimes single-handedly and sometimes with her on screen sister Roopal Tyagi. Other than immense popularity and success Mahima also gained a strong group of loyal fans. And with each ups and downs that came in her professional life her fans supported her in every step

Wishing this very gorgeous, passionate, hardworking, committed and talented young girl a very happy birthday. Hope this year she experiences a lot more success professionally and loads of happiness personally...

Mahima As Rachna

Mahima playing the role of Rachna, a simpleton who has spent all her life in the small town of Varanasi. Unlike her co-star, Mahima has to portray the the small town girl which is far cry from Mahima's real persona.In this role she wears loose salwar kameez with long ponytailed hair and no eye make-up. She lived the character being bought up in traditional and conservative environment. But Interestingly, Mahima grabbed audience's attention with her simple look. She managed to pull off the character with great aplomb, getting every sensitive nuance of her character spot on. Mahima managed to make her presence felt with a mature and understated performance. She gave Rachna depth and meaning which elevated the character to a whole different level altogether.

When asked Mahima Makawna about her role: "It was very though initially for me to portray this character. Being a 13 year old, it was difficult to play 1 18 year old. Not just that, Rachna's character is that of a small town girl but I am an urban girl. I had to work very hard to get the scenes right". Quipped Mahima

Mahima's chemistry with her co-actors

Whether Mahima look best with her co actors be it Zohaib Siddique, Nikkhil Chadha or Piyush Sahdev is a question that no one will ever be able to answer, but it is certain that on the whole, Mahima has created fan base with her work and she is one credible actress who can create sizzling chemistry with any prevailing talented actor.

Busybee

Hey Mahima 
A very very happy birthday dear 🤗
God bless u with lots of happiness n lots of smiles on ur pretty face ❤️ 
Here is some gifts for u from my side a small poem n pic collages :) 

Chanchal , maasum ye Sab hai paryaay tere,
Hamesha rehti chehre pe muskan tere,

Baarish ki pehli boond si khushi hai Teri, 
Subah ke panchi ki pehli aawaz si tazgi Teri,
Ankahi ansuni jaise kahani Teri ,

Ek madhoshi jaise Teri aankho main, 
Subah si tazgi Teri baton main,

Zindagi tujpe yunhi rahe meherban,
Khushiyan kabhi na ho tujhse juda,

Tera janmadin bane sabse khushnuma din zindagi ka ,
Sabki duaein rahe hamesha tere Saath..

Alka/parmarA

Mahima Singh

Heyyaa Mahima! Wish you a very very very Happy Birthday..May God Bless You and Fullfill all your Dreams and Wishes.. i really want to meet you once.I wanna wish you very very happy birthday always stay blessed and be happy be the way u are dont change ever we love you like this our cutee Mahima Have a great day..

Saravati

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQSKF3GTf4k&feature=player_detailpage[/YOUTUBE]

Trisha

Wishing the most beautiful, pretty MAHIMA MAKWANA a very happy birthday. I wish you lots of happiness and bright future ahead my first and small edit for mahima.

Pari/AM

Happy Birthday, Princess.

Hope you have a great birthday and a very successful and happy year ahead. I've said this tons of times and I'll always repeat that I don't think I will ever come across any celeb who is more down to earth and real than you. It's inspiring to see how much you've achieved at such a young age! You're so talented, hard working and such a lovely person... someone I really admire. Thank you for always being a ray of sunshine on the worst of days and the reason for many smiles across the world.

9.03.2014 marked a day i will never forget. I can't believe you sent me a friend request on FB 😲😆 I never know a celebrity would send a friend to their fans but you did. Again you proved how humble you are. Thank you.😳

Keep being as amazing as you are... you deserve all the love, happiness and success life has to offer... and I'm sure you've got a long way to go as far as professional success goes- this is only just the beginning!!! Love you Mahi.

Best wishes always, God Bless You! 

Loads of love,
Pari

@Mahima,Happy birthday to you dear

Kuchh ummedo ka daman ho
Kuchh tamannao ka aanchal ho
Har gum se mehroom rahe yeh nigahe
Khud khuda tumhara nigehban rahe

Edited by parmarA - 9 years ago
My sweetest Mahi!

Birthday Wishes On your birthday, today,

I wish you a year with loads of fun, excitement and beautiful memories. Happy Birthday.

May God bless you with wonderful times ahead.

May you get all you desire. With a new year of your journey, shall come more challenges, opportunities and greater success. May God bless you. Happy Birthday.

May God pour his love and warmth on you, in all walks of life. I wish you a very happy birthday.

Wishing you a very sweet birthday.

Happy Birthday Mahima. Love You.
🥳😳  ❤️
@Pari,fabulous job.👏
Beautiful thread to celebrate our princess birthday

Happy Birthday mahima makwana
Wish u, that it is your best day...
May u celebrate another 100 birthdays...
May you be blessed with loads n loads of happiness...
Luv u 
😛 The day has finally come.Happy birthday Mahima
You have won millions of hearts by your acting, It feels gr8 to be your fan.
May all happiness be urs.Happy birthday my dear Mahima Makwana