RAYA FF -Sirf Meri Ho *THREAD-9* PART-90ON page -94

Posted: 9 years ago

WELCOME TO THREAD #
OF
SIRF MERI HO #

From Writer : 
OMG OMG This was one big surprise to me as well.Im humbled to see so many readers encouraging me to write . 
I started this story for Neel as she didn't like the Honeymoon epi where Apeksha confronts Ram&Priya in Australia  .When Neel asked me how you going to mould this story . 
so I shared my thoughts with her . And she encouraged me in each step . 
Few times I struck how to go forward ,I mean i felt short of words to explain such a situation but Neel was the one  who gave her support from the starting and I was really happy when I have seen so many readers apreciating my work . 

Upto SSC Im regional Medium , and than after I eneterd in english medium , first few posts were like full of mistakes  but even though I have good readers who encouraged me to write more and now Im perfectly writing without mistakes means .That is only Bcz of Genuine Readers encouragement and their comments .

And few of the readers used to ask about their fav scene on MY Sirf Meri Ho story Couple and Im gladly accepted their wish 😉 and Those were turned out brilliantly . and all thanks to goes to my dear readers .
I heard that This is the first FF thread which reached 9th thread in BALH forum .Im so happy to knw it .And few of readers messaging me directly to my mail  and WA with wishes . Im very glad to know that You love this Ff as much as I love .
Im  short of words to express my feelings . 
But I can say again 

"Thanks a Ton from my bottom of heart for apreciating Sirf Meri Ho and my other works " 
Hope you will give your love and support in future also . Love you all 
Stay blessed . 

From Neel : 

Hey dear readers .. OMG LOve you guys .. 
My dear Pyarri readers without  your support This story would not have  reached this place 
Thank you so very much and I will be glad if you encourage in future too 

P.S: Its my new thread ff , please dont post Rajat pics ,its my sincere request,this ff means RAYA 

Edited by luvsakshi - 7 years ago
Index of this thread 

Edited by luvsakshi - 9 years ago
Some other works of us 

Neel & Giri presents 

*Fan Fictions*

*SHORT STORIES*

*ONESHOTS*

blog adress

Edited by luvsakshi - 9 years ago
Congratulations Neel.. Am sooo happy for you both...

http://youtu.be/Zsi6Zw3UZbk 

Hii gals, what I should tell when your success is open to all, one thing I can say is am happy for you two. Its your dedication Neel which made Giri's talent and excellency to be known to the world. I salute you for taking all the pains to entertain us.

Coming to Giri, what i should say, her writing skills are incomparable as every one has their unique style. But she, has incorporated so much in these stories. She is descriptive, fast paced and engaging writer. The way she writes about Priya..I just love it. She shapes every character so well, be it a doting hubby Ram or an adorable wife Priya and every relation perfectly be it Father and daughter, husband and wife or Devar and bhabhi, every one has due importance and I love her no nonsense or no beat around the bush attitude. Its endearing to read such mind boggling stories. Am feeling proud to be a reader and fan of such writer.

Neel tumhare baare mein kya kahu..its because of you we are getting to read such beautiful stories..so all thanks to you and Love you for pestering Giri and giving us regular updates. I know how important role you play in presenting these stories so pleasing and entertaining and ofcourse romantic. Hugggs and Muahhh tonnes...

Friends I have made a vm as dedication to these gals excellency so please join me in the celebrations. 

Edited by armanz - 9 years ago

Gean - sweet cherry berries isolated on white - stock photo
Ripe sweet strawberries in wicker basket on wooden background - stock photo
Two servings of vanilla ice cream with berries - stock photo

Edited by armanz - 9 years ago
Very Big Congrats to Neel & Giri
You both are rocking
Way to go Girls 👏

This is my Hand made work for you both , Hope you both like it 😊

Edited by rosinagoor - 9 years ago
Congos Di for the ninth thread
Wish you vil achieve silver n golden jubilee as well
Congos to both of u
N vadina loved your surprise re.vil watch ur VMEdited by iLuvRamKapoor - 9 years ago
Congratulations di ...
Way to go 🥳
Originally posted by armanz

Congratulations Neel.. Am sooo happy for you both...

http://youtu.be/Zsi6Zw3UZbk 

Hii gals, what I should tell when your success is open to all, one thing I can say is am happy for you two. Its your dedication Neel which made Giri's talent and excellency to be known to the world. I salute you for taking all the pains to entertain us.

Coming to Giri, what i should say, her writing skills are incomparable as every one has their unique style. But she, has incorporated so much in these stories. She is descriptive, fast paced and engaging writer. The way she writes about Priya..I just love it. She shapes every character so well, be it a doting hubby Ram or an adorable wife Priya and every relation perfectly be it Father and daughter, husband and wife or Devar and bhabhi, every one has due importance and I love her no nonsense or no beat around the bush attitude. Its endearing to read such mind boggling stories. Am feeling proud to be a reader and fan of such writer.

Neel tumhare baare mein kya kahu..its because of you we are getting to read such beautiful stories..so all thanks to you and Love you for pestering Giri and giving us regular updates. I know how important role you play in presenting these stories so pleasing and entertaining and ofcourse romantic. Hugggs and Muahhh tonnes...

Friends I have made a vm as dedication to these gals excellency so please join me in the celebrations. 

Wowww

our nahi tho kya .. 

I can just say WOOwww 

I m like speechless you know .. 
i was like wondered what it wil be what it wil be and this is just stupendo fantabulous my dear
I so loved it ... Thank you so much 
I know how much hardwork you did for this bcz you are new to all this 
and i just cant belive you did on this song 😆 Oh my this is simply superb 
Love you like anything 

and In friendship day thread also i said now also Im telling 
You know the value of friendship and how to take the things 
Im realy happy that i got you in my life
Thank you so much for this beautiful gift .. love you 
we both are so happy to see this .. so much in love with this and i have commented in your YT page also 
just love you baby ..muhaaa 

and the collges were so perfect ... 
and the way you matched each story with your images were so apt 
and very beautifully arranged . 
Mesmerizing 
Thank you 🤗