RAYA FF -Sirf Meri Ho *THREAD-9* PART-90ON page -94 - Page 34

Posted: 9 years ago
Ahh thanks for pm I ll comment later
wow...it was damn amazing yaar..girija ma tooo good...was sooo emotional i thought...it will be sooo dramatic will goo frm...priya will be damn mad at him..n he will convince her...but...priya felt her mistake... yet not totaly a mistake...but wht a lady she is...she was totally broken...but gathered herself for ram...her husband...salute.. n ram is no lesss...he...jst took soo much care of his love..his lady...wow..awesome raya story in my favourite list...neel thnks for pm...n a suggestion do post this ff frm start in balh family...will love to read it...continue soon...cant wait anymore...
it was a mind blowing update
please continue ASAP and thanks for the PM
speechless.pls cntinue soon.n thanks for the pm
emotional  update
feeling bad for priya
superbly written ๐Ÿ‘
continue soon
thanks for pm

Thx for the PM.
Neel drama queen priya is acting like u now๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† andf all ur influence onto priya.

hehehe main guess was right then priya got to know about her pregnancy n abortion issue.
But i realy do not understand , the Insurance  part๐Ÿ˜•. Being the ram kapoor n keeping his wife's present mental conditions ram would claim for Insurance?? I really did not understand this thing, sorry, DOc can u throw some light on it๐Ÿ˜›

Well emotional atyachaar bechara ram priya se bhi delicate hai๐Ÿ˜† faint hogya n mild attack too, bhari jawani me tum log usse sick bana rhe ho neel n doc unfair hai ye๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜†. pehle hi priya k pyar me pagal hai aur abb hate se pagal hogya๐Ÿ˜†

sorry my intention was not to hurt the writer.

DOc ab thoda serious: 

Good execution of the pain , mental disturbance and priay acting mad , crazy whatever we call, but we human being do not have control on our emotions, especially something big happened , n priya had gone thru it , n has no way she can control herself. hats off depicted perfectly. And the insanity she had shwon by hurting ram , is not  intentional or meant but the circumstances n the betrayal, breaking of ur trust made her say so , n act mad vvery common . You penned down nicely๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Ram ka abhi baak hai dost.
hi darling 
wht to say abt update... simply awesome...
no words to describe... 
priya came to know the truth..
the heartbreak moment for ram is surely the word from priy's mouth is  i hate u ram...
too emotional... so nw waiting for next update very eagerly...
waiting for ram's confessionn of love for priya...
thanks for pm...
but plz plz dont take too much of time for update this time...
its my humble request...
uff hmmm coming to update 16 wks gestation of pregenancy 
i just want to ๐Ÿ˜ญ

heartwrenching its an un bearable situation  for both raya its impossible to control her that mooment u described tremondously and dangerously too

u described her each and every mooment and feeling awesome and real too , 

and ram also dont know how to react for her questions and now time to confession his feelings and i think next update will be also an emotional one 
its not that much is to both of them to come from that turmoil lets see how they will overcome it and srinika and doc has some plans

situation is an ocean her rage is a earthquake   his state is a volcano hmm lets see whts coming next
Edited by lpsakshi - 9 years ago
Awesome part pls continue soon
Wow its a terrific update thanks for pm one thing I want to tell writer is their way of writing/penned down emotions is awesome I just loved the way u showed variations in priya behaviour when she know that she was pregnant and when her love got hurt hats off