Angelic Beauty Anupriya Kapoor - Page 8

Posted: 9 years ago
I know it does matter the production house and all ...
But lets give them a chance😉

Let's talk about this after 5 episodes😉
Sorry Sneha...this is apk's fc...
I know...

No more other discussions... Promishhh😃
Originally posted by .HarshRutu.

Onu and taani ki first meet😳
And anu as sanjana was super se bhi upar👏
Yes rutu sanjana was too good
Originally posted by blossom_loving

I am not sure u guys had watched mahira khan's Sher e jaat even dat also be good option for APK as it has lots of shades 😃
Specially I would luv to c her in d scene where falak shout on her mom regarding her upbringing👏

Yes i av heard abt it. Bt never got a chance to see it.. Is it really good? i ll watch it nw..
Rutu its ok yaar.. 
Blossom even i have d same concern regarding humsafars.. Bt i am loving dis new luk of hc.. And d plot seems interesting.. So fingers crossed..
I hope apk comes back soon and d story should be based on some novel where she has a something really different den taani..

Originally posted by .HarshRutu.

You know what blossom...my pagalpanti for HC has gone beyond limits...so the production house and other technical things don't make any difference...😉😉😆

I've never watch any 4lions show so...

Hope Humsafars is different😃

Rutu not ritu😳
 sorry for the name,dear 😳
Originally posted by snehaHCAPK

Yes i av heard abt it. Bt never got a chance to see it.. Is it really good? i ll watch it nw..
yes it is ... specially it connects you with god 👏

Rutu its ok yaar.. 
Blossom even i have d same concern regarding humsafars.. Bt i am loving dis new luk of hc.. And d plot seems interesting.. So fingers crossed..
I hope apk comes back soon and d story should be based on some novel where she has a something really different den taani..

ok guys i want to see APK and KKK together as both of them r powerhouse performer 
with whom u want to c APK
Edited by blossom_loving - 9 years ago
Originally posted by blossom_loving

ok guys i want to see APK and KKK together as both of them r powerhouse performer 
with whom u want to c APK

Yes kkk is an excellent choice.. He is a wonderful actor..
My choices are kkk, mishal and shravan..
Shrvan might look younger bt i like him since his jersey no. 10 days so he is in my list..

Yes kkk is an excellent choice.. He is a wonderful actor..
My choices are kkk, mishal and shravan..
Shrvan might look younger bt i like him since his jersey no. 10 days so he is in my list..
even I would luv to c shravan n he Will look gud with her  n dat other guy abhinav in jursey he will also look cute with her 
N of course Mishal 🤗actually v have options n stories as well😉 only APK needs to agree😆
Edited by blossom_loving - 9 years ago